FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Really glad this is sorted! Being in your situation cannot have been easy Salad, and it's great that the hacker remains banned and the genuine, friendly player is able to continue to beat the hell out of red and blue guys to stop himself from trashing the uni's it suite ;D

On a personal level, the fact that I was one of the admins that recommended throwing the ban hammer down on your head makes me especially glad that this is resolved in the best possible manner.

As a side note, there aren't *that* many players in the UK, and it saddens me that often those who do join the community just make an ass out of themselves (remember footyscape?). Would figure therefore that you're actually Polish!

I'll eat bigos tonight in your honour salad! Mmmmm pork and fermented cabbage. Bigos yourself up my man! Looking forward to some ggs.

• Really glad this is sorted! Being in your situation cannot have been easy Salad, and it's great that the hacker remains banned and the genuine, friendly player is able to continue to beat the hell out of red and blue guys to stop himself from trashing the uni's it suite ;D

On a personal level, the fact that I was one of the admins that recommended throwing the ban hammer down on your head makes me especially glad that this is resolved in the best possible manner.

As a side note, there aren't *that* many players in the UK, and it saddens me that often those who do join the community just make an ass out of themselves (remember footyscape?). Would figure therefore that you're actually Polish!

I'll eat bigos tonight in your honour salad! Mmmmm pork and fermented cabbage. Bigos yourself up my man! Looking forward to some ggs.

dr.worm

Cheers, Dr.Worm, Looking forward to many ggs too :) Bigos actually rules! I love it! See you on the battlefield, mate xD

• Also...Salad...the info that I posted was to try to help solve the issue. I was originally investigating Fawky and ran into several "Salads" all from the same area. I was not accusing. Something smelled is all.

So the other Salad that lives nearby must be your home computer?

Boogie Knight
    The other IP is me home one. I play from home in the evenings. I know that you weren't accusing but trying to pin the hacker down. Cheers and see you on-line. Take care, mate :)

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed