FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• I never was rude with you. I said a lesbian comment in general and you took it bad. Not my problem as I am not gay. That was reloved many months ago, but you seem to be a person that holds a grudge. not good at all.

Anyways, you came in and check us play and you saww chuckles behaving real well. You took his side because you know him already and you let some of this reflect you personal problems we had in the past.

So be it, I know he is scum when no FSK spys are around. I med my team, and they all like me. Ask around and stop being biased.

If you personally know a past murderer, that doesn't mean he couldn't have killed someone because for the time you knew him he was a regular being. Chuckles is the same.

He didn't med me once after I med him 100'ds of times, then I gave him the boot and he has not stopped tking me ever since.

SO, if you are biased and blinded by your personal feelings, greeneyes, so be it. You would not be a fiar judge.

• gdl357 has tk'ed me personally many times in the past...so his argument does not hold water as far as I am concerned.

• gdl357 has tk'ed me personally many times in the past...so his argument does not hold water as far as I am concerned.

RELENTLESS

HA, u must be another tree hugger. I think you are covering for chuck. Whatever dude.

I Don't even know who you are...

• Not like im the one to talk, but you guys need to lower your balls and play it cool. If there is a tker just let an admin know and they should take care of it. If there isnt an admin on then leave or just laugh at the guy that has nothing to do other than piss people off.

• ALL,

I second, third, forth and fifth (tequila anyone?) what Luke says. I think there is a bit of oversensitivity (many of you) and a bit of overabrasiveness (gdl357).

gdl357 has ALWAYS been cool whenever I've been around...and we all know R is cooler than diamonds in Antarctica.

That said...we've all (well I have at least) been in the situation where we get pissed off and maybe TK someone who has accidentally blown us up with grens 10 times in a row...or secretly and evilly succumed to temptation and kicked a teammate off a tall building because their ass was just sitting there for too long....

THAT IS NOT WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE.

If some jackoff is running around ruining a game...and there are many ways besides just TK-ing....DO SOME OF THE FUCKING LEGWORK YOURSELF YOU WHINY BITCHES. Sorry...I had to let that out.

Don't just come to the forums and complain.

1)Note the date, time and the alias the player is using
    2)GET THE USERS GUID (/pb_plist)
    3)Post here a description of the offence and the above information
    4)Notify an admin
    5)Check the board periodically to see what is taking place
    and lastly
    6) DO NOT bring your sophomoric, namby pamby, he said she said, High School popularity contest bullshit into the mix!!!!!!!

Ghozt, Earl, Frog, Dank and whoever don't have the time to be pouring over logfiles to figure this crap out...so help us to help you and get the evidence.

The game logs state what player did what and have timestamps. With punk buster, we can associate those to the GUIDs you so graciously provided to help clean up the gene pool.

Now shaddup and go have some fun.

- BRC

• I never was rude with you. I said a lesbian comment in general and you took it bad. Not my problem as I am not gay. That was reloved many months ago, but you seem to be a person that holds a grudge. not good at all.

Anyways, you came in and check us play and you saww chuckles behaving real well. You took his side because you know him already and you let some of this reflect you personal problems we had in the past.

So be it, I know he is scum when no FSK spys are around. I med my team, and they all like me. Ask around and stop being biased.

If you personally know a past murderer, that doesn't mean he couldn't have killed someone because for the time you knew him he was a regular being. Chuckles is the same.

He didn't med me once after I med him 100'ds of times, then I gave him the boot and he has not stopped tking me ever since.

SO, if you are biased and blinded by your personal feelings, greeneyes, so be it. You would not be a fiar judge.

gdl357

I think you are being a little melodramatic here. I agree, I thought whatever beef you had was water under the bridge, but you said here, you med'ed him and them booted him and he tk'd you. Sounds to me you started it. I will agree I have done this before after meding someone and then dying because they didn't return the favor. However, that is just part of the game, nice guys finish last.

I have never had a problem with Chuckles, and I have seen them in the server a few times, however; if I were to see a problem with Chuckles, and I don't know him from a whole in the ground. I don't care who you are (CLAN MATE OR NOT) if you are being an ass and tk'ing people I am going to call you out. And if I need to kick you off the server, I WILL.

Thing is....I think if you let the tk'er get the best of you and and start to fuel their fire, you are going to make the situation worse. If they tk you and no admin is there, HELL, I say tk them back. That is what I would do if no one was there to stick up for me.

If there is an admin there, you should have faith that we would do the right thing and admininister our servers accordingly. However, if we don't (in some cases can't, not having the ability to do it = excuseable) then that is a shame. Regardless, I agree with BRC and think that ultimately you need to loosen up and not let it ruin your fun, just move on.

You want to know someone who gets mad when TK'd it's me. I hate getting killed PERIOD, and anytime I get TK'd I get pissed. But, I try to forget about it right away and move on. When it happens multiple times a map, which is sometimes pretty often, I really get mad, but I understand it is part of the game.

I think a lot of people get tk'd once and then complain to an admin, which is partly true, Trust me, I have seen it and been approached about it. I don't know that that is some of the things happening that is causing this thread to keep going or not, but loosen up peeps.

RELENTLESS

HA, u must be another tree hugger. I think you are covering for chuck. Whatever dude.

I Don't even know who you are...

gdl357

Relentless = FSK405R for your information. And he is not a tree hugger. Do you have a problem against fags? (lol, that was a joke for those that don't get it, but a serious question).

I as well have been tk'd by you gdl357. I also don't know you very well, so I could just as easily say who they hell are you? BUT, I won't. I just like to have fun and game and like I said before I don't take things too personally and I am just trying to relax. Obviously R from what he said has been TK'd by you, but he let it go too.

I haven't had a problem with you, just one issue, and that is water under the bridge, which I appreciated.

GG's. Earl

• word up homies, amen brc!

• Hey GDL357. I believe at one time I had an issue with you myself but you've been behaving O.K. form what I've seen lately.Most of us who have been playing on Superman for years now have never had any problem with Chuckles. Ask Ace Hole or Nutcheeze or the 509th or Legion and I'm sure they will abck up what I say. Seems there was some issue with you two that keeps perpetuating. The best thing to do is just play the game and forget the TK's if you can. It doesn't help to whine a lot either. It just keeps it going.
    There have been a couple of major TKers lately that only seem to want to disrupt the game. When the cap limit was 40 we would sometimes play for hours only to have one of those few come on and ruin it for everyone. Lately it has been KB MostHigh (#START#). He should be banned. Also Hail Satan (or other configurations of that name...Hail Santa, etc.) It's difficult as a ref to watch everyone and make sure there is fair play. If my team is a man down and I have to ref it's as if they are 2 men down.

• GDL...you are not even worth a response. Go play with your Barbies.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux