FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• wow someone totalled the pbbans all the bans that were commented out with ; have been changed to [ which has added back in all the bans that were commented out.. heres an example. [[12.14.2005] 6e5ebb0b5f7072855af2f38f5f405876 "DR. ZOIDBERG SNAPS KIDS A HOMO" [//[05.22.2004 16:02:27] 7d002437699bc44c8b143f6daf767de7 "Original Rambetter" "67.118.119.9:27960" Rambetter these used to read as ;[12.14.2005] 6e5ebb0b5f7072855af2f38f5f405876 "DR. ZOIDBERG SNAPS KIDS A HOMO" ;//[05.22.2004 16:02:27] 7d002437699bc44c8b143f6daf767de7 "Original Rambetter" "67.118.119.9:27960" Rambetter As far as im concerened DR Zoidberg has re-earned his permanant ban for this email he sent me "hey fuckshit. you banned me, DR. ZOIDBERG for no reason. get off your pisspot and unban my ass you immature child. just because i owned your ass doesnt mean you have to pull a basilisk and ban my ass. ill go public with your crap and youll look as stupid as .un. did a few years back. and you dont want that you respectable whores, now do you. sincerely yours, you unbearable children christopher." -Ghozt :) ----- Original Message ----- From: "ghozt" <@> To: "Christopher Pecca" <@> Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:28 AM Subject: Re: hey fuckshit > Wow, you totally flipped out over nothing... Did you do something wrong to > get banned? no.. were you kicked and banned, no.. > I wont even bother to tell you how the mishap was done due to your rude > email, or even consider lifting it again. You were banned once before > because of your offensive alias's towards a clan member, but I wont be so > nice this time. > So go ahead and make it public, I already posted your email in the news > section of the FSK website.. Its received alot of laughs. > > Have fun gaming elsewhere. > > Your Friendly Server Admin, > Ghozt. =) his replies.. Various rap lyrics You better watch what the fuck flies outta ya mouth Or I'ma hijack a plane and fly it into your house Burn your apartment with your family tied to the couch..., heres some more immortal technique faggot More email from him [Mos Def - talking] Man, you hear this bullshit they be talkin' Every day, man It's like these motherfuckers is just like professional liars YouknowwhatI'msayin? It's wild...; Another email and i know your AIM name. im gonan get ja bitch!, SO HOWS THE SPAM MOTHER FUCKER..., and another thats immortal technique by the way you stupid piss ant. More of him You better watch what the fuck flies outta ya mouth Or I'ma hijack a plane and fly it into your house Burn your apartment with your family tied to the couch 3x more emails all the same, x2 FAGGOTS!.., more emails goooood feel the anger flow thru you, you bitch fuck.., Another email AND PLEASE, FOR FUCKS SAKE FIX THE FSK WEBSITE. IT SUCKS DONKEY BALLS., and another why dont you save us the time and kill yerself today.cause itll happen someday. youll turn into basilisk, if you havent already and do the deed. save us people the air you are stealing. you selfish whore you., And another and i love africans btw. theyre all goin to heaven, and you arent., and more emails from him my best friend sals gonna get ja fooooo! we all hate yer ass!, More of him again oh yea youre server sucks as well. ive tried registering many times, but it sucks so much i cannot even do that. now i cannot even ddefend myself. i hope you die. and die slow and painfully. fix yourself you stupid fuck. youre heads gonna be on a pike someday you stupid bitch nigga !!@!!!!, My reply LOL this is pretty funny, were all sitting here on ts laughing our asses of at you.. please send more we need some entertainment.. And why would I let you come defend yourself.. Theres nothing to defend about your original email. So please send more funny emails! Him again! youre an asshat. im an asshat. i mean no harm, but you children pissed me way the fuck off. honestly ive got no respect for fsk anymore. ban me all you want. URBAN TERROR IS DEAD. i really dont care.honestly, why are you still playing it? i play it cause my momey goes to education. you could relaly afford to buy the newest game. SID fucked up urban terror royally, right up the old butt. you know it and i know it. dont live in denial senor. now go eat your gerber. apeace looser. [ Edited ] [ Edited ] [ Edited ] [ Edited ]

• 10-4 on the ban, and ban his mother his dog and his pet parakette . Fuck him.

• What a fucking bitch... He should just go play on his server.... oh wait... the only thing is I bet he was a big donator wasn't he ghost, HAHAHAH right... what a bitch. Gosh that pisses me off, I want to not only virtually slap him, but fucking really slap him... Good Call on perm ban Ghost, 100% behind you on this one.

• Emails from him read the other email ghozt. the other other one. the one where i said fuck off. heres a reply from me >>> "ghozt" <@> 04/19/06 9:58 AM >>> LOL this is pretty funny, were all sitting here on ts laughing our asses of at you.. please send more we need some entertainment.. And why would I let you come defend yourself.. Theres nothing to defend about your original email. So please send more funny emails! another email from him oh and remember, ive got a lot of black friends. libre la encomienda bitch! and another from him it is YOU whos the racist ignorant childish fuck, not i. grab that gerber and slurp it. [ Edited Thu Apr 20 2006, 05:13PM ]

• ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:23 AM Subject: Re: hey fuckshit > im banning you > fuck off ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:24 AM Subject: Re: hey fuckshit > and if you ARE SO mature, then why arent you letting me type there? > huh you fucking dip shit? > go eat that gerber. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:26 AM Subject: Re: hey fuckshit > POKING FUN AT ME BEHIND MY BACK CAUSE I OWN YOU WITH AN SR8 DOES NOT > MAKE YOU A MAN. > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:27 AM Subject: Re: hey fuckshit > you wear a dress, and "your penis isa so small." > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:28 AM Subject: Re: hey fuckshit > you talk a big talk, but you dont wlak the walk. you wont even let me > sign on to type back. > > FUCK YOU GHOZT. IVE GOT NO RESPECT FOR YOU OR YOUR GIRLS OVER AT FSK. > BURN IN HELL. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:32 AM Subject: Re: hey fuckshit > Talk all you want behind my back. > one day im gonna crash your entire network. > ive got IPs > ive got your SN. > i know where you are located. > i know you like to chill with agbd > i know a lot. > so fuck off. > id be scared bitch. > very scared. > casue one day, one day youre gonna loose youre testicles, and youre > gonna cry like a baby. > so you can pretend you are the big man right now, but im gonna laugh > last. > >

• ----- Original Message ----- From: "ghozt" <@> To: "Christopher Pecca" <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:43 AM Subject: Re: hey fuckshit > nah, I'd rather not give you the pleasure of posting on my sites. > And please I love the internet threats, So lets see, why not tell the what > each of those things are.. like my ip, my location, etc.. humor me some > more. > "Still laughing"

• ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:39 AM Subject: yer a big fat pussy > yer a big fat pussy. pussy pussy pussy. > hide all you want behidn emails. > one day dude, one day when youre least expecting it, ill beat DA SHIT > out you with charles! > now each day you can live in fear. wack up in fear. go to sleep in fear. > get all paranoid and shit. cause one day, youll be very unhappy. very > very unhappy. > > darkness comes swift, and lasts an eternity. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:41 AM Subject: and im having my ISP, email host, et all block you so itll bea total cut off. > read the header, unless yer a stupid redneck. > > i am having my ISP, email host, et all block you so itll be a total cut > off. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:45 AM Subject: Re: hey fuckshit > youre a faggot ghozt. youre a kid. and im not threatening you. > youre a dick and need to realize things. > im just waiting on my email guys to block yer ass. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:45 AM Subject: Re: hey fuckshit > you are basilisk ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:46 AM Subject: Re: hey fuckshit > IF you died tomorrow, i wouldnt be sad. > thats my point. > no threats involved. youre just a stupid redneck that likes power. > im a kid and youre a power hungry adult. > i hope you dont have a kid, otherwise, ive got a word for you. > patracide. > i know i couldnt take you if i was your kid.

• ----- Original Message ----- From: "ghozt" <@> To: "Christopher Pecca" <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:50 AM Subject: Re: hey fuckshit > lol, no not the end of the funny emails! > So cmon wheres the information! > Thought so.. > arent you up past bed time?

• ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:48 AM Subject: Re: hey fuckshit > youre a coward as well. > by not letting me post, i cannot defend myself. > so fuck you, your family, and especially those "friends" that you have > over at FSK. > they dont know shit, they dont mean shit. > you all die alone. > and you will die alone, cold and tired. crying like the child you are. > thats not a threat. thats just the future. im not gonna do shit. > youve already fucked your life. > so fuck you. > fuck your family, if youve got one. but i even doubt that. > fuck your mother, > fuck your father. > abortions should be legal all the time, there should be No age limit. > him emailing again > oh and i know youre scared. you ar enot online. or youve changed some > settings since the last time i saw you online. and again id be scared too. some one you just pissed off for no reason, for acting like a dickless child. well serves you right. will you even sleep tonight? more of him wow those last two lines just rhymed. im more of a poet then an asshat. and you are more of a basilisk then a ghozt. ghosts have testicles. you however do not. this one is funny! -G super b ig. im also nailing your ass for harrassment and more email so this is how we communicate. like this. well you won big man. you are THE BIGGEST MAN IN THE WORLD, now arent you. another! who the fuck are you? you are a no body. have you even read all the spam i sent you? each email contains new information. angain! i can pump out a lot more bullshit then you can when does it stop, more of him emailing me! pst my bed time.... why dont you sign online, on AIM so i can really ream your ass out? or are you toofrightened? did your pussy jsut curl up? gonads dissappear? another email who THE FUCK are you. youre a pussy thats all. another 1 again! now fuck you. im done with your bullshit. ive had enough. im going to block your emails, and quit all communication. even if you ever see me on a server, ill never talk to you and theres more emails! i am soooooo much better then you are. so much better. some more email! i bet you are a loner...... thats sad. sad that you ahve followed me into this ploy. now take a look back at all of this. and more email! I BAITED YOUR ASS! More emails! HOW DUMB ARE YOU GHOZT.!? I BAITED YOU FROM EMAIL ONE. and another email! YES I WAS PISSED, BUT FUCK.... FSK HAS GONE TO SHIT. all capps, my bad....nah, fuck you and heres another email BY the way, i havent even looked at your forum posting. for your forum baiting didnt work. i dont respect you so why should i respect whatever it is you children type? if you were my child, id smack the shit, the utter living shit out of you. inches from death you would be. jsut so you knew whos boss. Each space means its a new email from him [ Edited Thu Apr 20 2006, 05:19PM ]

• ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 1:03 AM Subject: Re: hey fuckshit > good, i dont care. > urban terrors a game. > it should make you laugh. > the thing that makes me laugh is you, your characher, or lack of, and > your utter devotion to this game and your server. > youre a funny little man. a funny little tool. > > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 1:07 AM Subject: for fucks sake > for fucks sake you dorks attend quake con? how old is quake? > how dorky are you? how old are you? 13?? 14? 8? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 1:11 AM Subject: Re: fuckshit, btw > diplomacy failed. > now im gonna have me some good ol' fashioned fun. > apeace fool New email! ----- Original Message ----- From: chris To: fsk ghozt Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:12 AM Subject: last one, sorry those threaths, i was thinking about it, were stupid. you called my bluff. i dont know shit. now i cannot even get to my emaill. thanks you asshat. i need that account take away those threats, they re nothing. i still support the fuck you and your family shit, but im not gonna do shit. im going thru withdrawl and your childish actions let me fly off the handle ----- Original Message ----- From: chris To: fsk ghozt Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:13 AM Subject: read [please, its a nice email. you need to listen and listen good. youre a fucking hasshat. i dont like you and you odnt like me. but herres the deal. im gonna block you, and you block me. thats the end of this bullshit. you ban me, i ban you. we walk away. no harm done. i just realized that i said stupid shit i shouldnt have said ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:16 AM Subject: read the stuff from @ > thats me. im appoligizxing for the stupidity of myself and those dumbass > comments about the threats. they arent threats. i dont know shit. > alright? im gonna still block your ass and walk away. no harm done other > then me llooking like a total fool, and you the totall asshat. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:17 AM Subject: realize > realize that im going thru some heavy withdrawl and shit is spinning off > my head. > i dont think, obviously. i didnt mean to htreaten, or scare, but i > wanted you to get pissed, so i still mean this: fuck you and your > fgamily. > but im not gonna harm them, or you. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:19 AM Subject: Re: fuckshit, btw > i dont care for you at all, and you me. > but no need to get the fbi in my face. im already dealing with personal > drug shit. you cannot get the law involved. im a dumb ass drug addict > dealing with heavy life issues. and i got pissed to high hell. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:19 AM Subject: sorry for that last not nice title > i forgot to change the lst title, pleace give the fuckshit reply title a > read, its a nice response. i caved in there. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Pecca" <@> To: <@> Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:20 AM Subject: officially my last one until i hear from you. plz read > if you keep your mouth shut and make me look like a fool on the net, > thats fine i dont care. youre all a bunch of dorks, including the ones > that still read and visit that site. just leave me the fuck alone and > ill do the same to you.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux