FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• haven't been playing urt in awhile, due to the fact that my other computer crashed, I reinstalled windows, etc., but the cd drives aren't working, don't know if I should switch out the ribbon cable or controller on the motherboard, but that would require that I buy a new pci card I guess

anyway, this computer doesn't have enough memory to keep up with the blood on urt, kind of sad I know. I miss the exploration on urt it has the biggest maps of any multiplayer game exept bad company and maybe far cry 2, but definitely misses out on city scapes.

anyway, I was just wondering. Even if I never joined the fsk 405 clan for urt, fsk 405 exists for world at war, bad company, and modern warfare, right? Since I recently got an online gold membership, i've been playing a lot of these games multiplayer, and would love to join in fsk 405 matches. Even if I'm not involved in the clan, anyone want my screen name to add me as a friend? I'd love to get involved with some fsk 405 members on xbox live, My favs are modern warfare 1 and 2, bad company, world at war, and left 4 dead. Anyway hit up my thread and let me know, I love to expand. Lol it'd be cool if you could play urban terror on xbox live, lmao I know you can't. I'll see you guys soon enough in one place or another, maybe on urt.

• - As far as becoming a member of FSK405 post a request if you have not already and we will take it under consideration.

- As for Bad Company2 we all play the game on our computers. All of our registered online names can be found in the 9Bad Company2) section in our forums. - feel free to send a friend request.

- I dont think FSK405 has too many members that play console games. We are all computer geeks.

- Due to Bc2 none of us are playing much COD.

As you say. Anyway - catch you online somewhere.

• ahh, ok. No console users, huh? that's too bad. I play on console. You guys are missing out, modern warfare's are awesome multiplayer. But hell, I just played like 5 hours straight on bad company, so that isn't so bad in my opinion either.

I wish the modern warfare and world at war series had some really big multiplayer maps like bad company. Anyway though, nothing beats bad company as far as multiplayer. Huge maps, laser designator, tanks. Shit. Single player though I love modern warfare 1 and 2.

ok well, if anyone plays console bad company, let me know. been a little sick of urt lately, but if I hit it back up I might request to be in fsk clan. No REAL need for clan. But since I love this multiplayer stuff so much, if you see me at superman, and I end up seeing you on bad company, don't forget how much I love living on this. We'll talk more about this. Thanks

• You guys are missing out,

jaker

You're missing out on Urban Terror. I bet you can't wall jump and slide w/ an HK and shoot it at the enemy in the face in those 'console games'.

• You guys are missing out,

jaker

You're missing out on Urban Terror. I bet you can't wall jump and slide w/ an HK and shoot it at the enemy in the face in those 'console games'.

Tranc3r

yeah, i guess that is true. I've played urban terror omg probably like 10,000 hours already lol so I feel like I've gotten a 'sample' about it. One thing that urban terror DOESN'T do is let you destroy buildings, shoot through walls, and use mounted weapons, tanks, or a laser designator. HOWEVER, I'd love to play eagle on all these other games, I bet it'd be bad ass. THANKS

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux