FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Hey guys, I have some things I'd like to talk to you about. I've been coming to your superman server pretty much since it first came up with the first beta release of superman. Over all I have a good time there, theres some great players and admins are always there to cut down hacking and team slaying asshats. What bothers me truthfully is the way some of your members handle themselves. First off I've seen players berated by the admins with language which clearly isnt tollerated as per your rules. If any player responds, even if its to respectfully question their behavior they are repeatedly hit with a warning that usually has nothing to do with the situation until they are temp banned for several hours. Im sure your aware that isnt a very good example. There are only a couple of your guys that do this, the greater majority of your admins are a fair and keep to themselves. Secondly and Ive expereinced this first hand on multiple occasions, I will toss a nade into a room or be shooting at someone and one of your admins foolishly runs in the room or crosses my line of fire. The admin is killed and I recieve a warning for tking along with a good curse out. This is something I dont understand because their death is clearly their fault. When I die the same way I always forgive the player immediately and I usually make a joke about my foolishness, as it should be. Several of your members take it a step further and when they die they respawn and tk me 2 or 3 times then warn me for injuring them and place me one warning away from being temp banned. That is both non sensical and abusive, not to mention against the rules. Again not all admins do this, your admins for the most part are friendly and great to play with. I have been an admin for many clans dating back to when Quake 3 was brand new and in my experience ive always held myself and my fellow admins to the rules more strictly than our visitors, its a good example and people remember that positive experience and come back. i'm posting my concerns here today for the admins that don't do these things, becuase I want them to know that their clan's reputation is being tarnish by a small group of people. I have a good deal of aquaintances on this game and I have heard in quite a few places that they refuse to go to the superman because they too share my experiences and concerns. truthfuly because admins keep on top of cheaters and tkers so much there is only one non admin player I can think of that gives me any trouble at all. That would be invictus but I think that player would give a dog trouble if he thought it understood him. All of my other negative experiences have been admin fueled. I hope you all will take this into consideration and I'd be happy to provide video and condumps of this behavior if anyone feels the need to have it. Thanks for having a look, and happy fragging!

• Wow Billyman, sorry for your bad experience! We work hard to NOT have the problems you are experiencing. Are the admins you have problems with FSK405 clan members? Actually, it doesn't matter. I would suggest, since you are being very careful to not bring a public accusation against a specific person (which is very mature and much appreciated), you PM the name or names of the admins that have given you grief to momo or DankRider as they are our Superman and B3 gurus.

We certainly want everyone to have a great experience on all of our servers and bringing bad experiences to our attention will help us achieve that goal. Or at least come close.

• I'd be happy to pm those names. I'll go through my records thoroughly and have one last look at exactly what was said before I send them. matters like this require fairness and professionalism. Your welcome for the discression in a public setting and now that your aware and I have people to speak with I'd be happy to delete the post. Marring anyones image in any way is disrespectful and would be a step in the wrong direction, I just didnt know any admins personally to avoid a post all together. your concern and respect is very much appreciated.

• Well, since I don't tk tkers two or three times, I guess you're not talking about me. In the situation you've storied, you sound every bit the victim, although I think a simple sorry is kosher in any tk situation.

We value every regular like you Billyman and in the grand scheme of Superman, I don't like seeing regulars put off, so I'm sorry about it and hope you keep coming to play and convince a bunch of your friends to try it again.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what you're asking FSK to do: tell our admins to be nicer? I agree that admins can get overbearing and even hypocritical at times, but I'd still take any of them over the vast amount of cheaters and asshats that saturate the server. This is one of the only 24/7 lone map servers that's almost full 24/7 and it's not easy keeping it clean for noncheaters to play.

You shouldn't be getting tked and doubly warned for one tk, Billyman. When that happens, send a PM to me, Dank, Momo or mindriot with the specifics. We'll take care of it. But try to give admins some slack. There are rules, yes, but each admin varies a little on interpertation (especially with swearing) and how strictly they enforce them.

• Billyman...Billyman....doesn't ring any bells. How long have you coming to the Superman server? Do you play there more than once a week?

I can't think of ANY admin that would be abusive (including vulgarity) and warn you so many times that you are banned by the server IF you are as innocent as you say you are. We all make mistakes in game play and might run into a room just as someone tosses a nade. It happens all the time. On the other hand, if you SEE someone running into a room it is easy to turn and toss the nade elsewhere.

It has happened in the past that players have come in here with similar complaints, and the admins had to take the time to pour through the logs to find out the facts, only to find that the player was actually at fault, and was trying to get some retribution toward the admin in question. This does not bade well for the person making the false accusation.

We need more/better players on Superman and I hope you will be one. Lately, I've been glad to see players like Muderizer and SerialKiller playing frequently. They have good skills, don't create problems, and are all about helping the team to win. There are others, but I wanted to mention those two for all around good play.

• look out he says he doesn't have problems with inviticus lol i sense a conspiracy lol

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux