FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Why the hell do the regulars get bitched at for having a good time when people like Lars can come in and insult everyone but nobody ever says a word to them? I've seen him kicked once out of all the times he's a rude jerkoff.

Sure, I talk shit during the game. I also make it widely known that I'm doing just that, talking shit. About 95% of the guys on the server realize I'm being a smartass and some of them play along. Why is it that I get yelled at for that when other idiots are ignored? The racist jerk wasn't kicked tonight and the other jerk insulting everyone and calling Goldsnake racist names wasn't kicked. What the hell?

Has this B3 thing just made it easier for a few of the mods to be assholes? There are a bunch of guys that are awesome and really try to keep things straight, and there are a couple that are just jerks.

Not that I expect anything to be done about it, I'm sure someone will come in here and bitch at me for having fun on the server. At least I spoke my mind. I hate to see that crap happening on the servers, especially when you have so many people trying to make them fun and keep them fair - i.e. Mindriot.

Ghandi

• I was the ref (not a mod). I have been accused of being too leniant and to abusive. Don't know how I can be both. First, YOU. You have played on this server for years and have done nothing but mouth off and rub it in everytime you come out on top. Lots of players do that but not to the extent that you have. All I did was ask you to tone it down. When it's excessive, it's SPAM. Useles drivel. I get tired of reading your useless comments when I need to check the console to see if there are legitimate complaints or tks, etc. Plus trying to balanc the teams.
    SEOND. I know that Lars has his comments, but when he came on the server tonight and started with ONE comment he was attacked by half the server. It was incessant. I can't deal with Lars, all of you attacking him, and a racsist all at once. Goldsnake came on and started talking smack right off. I asked him to stop and reminded him of the rules. When he started giving me crap and kept it up, I kicked him. He came back all indignant and (knowing that I was a ref) started calling me names for kicking him. Fagtard being one. So I reminded him to respect the refs was one of the rules. He didn't care and kept it up so I banned him for 1 hour. This was called ref abuse by one (killer dad, I think). It's all in the logs anyway. Like mindriot and dank have nothing better to do.

• The solution here is to give Ghandi ref status, but only over Goldsnake, Killer Dad and Lars.

• its the job of the ref to try to keep the server on track. now given each ref does this slightly differently, and that's OK. Boogie is a good active ref that tries to manage the chaos on the server. You cant please everyone all the time. that's why everyone picks on the refs. NOT because there is abuse. it because a player didnt get his way and complained about it. we cant catch every problem or kick every asshat but we try. boogie is doing a fine job!

• ghandi, you seem to make some valid points. unfortunately, i can't speak more to this at the moment, as there are others who have more authority and history than me.

i've thoroughly enjoyed digging through the logs to pull the chat info out. i've sent it to Dank and he will address this when he can.

in the meantime, please keep this in mind. antagonizing the ppl you have conflicts with promotes the continuation of bullshit. which doesn't bode well for those involved.

• I wont say much here as most of it has already been said, but I agree with Boogie that people should be mindful of how much there is to deal with sometimes. Ive had to spend most of a game sorting out multiple asshats before and had people complaining at me that im not dealing with the asshats. You can only concentrate on so much at one time!

Maybe we need some female admin - they can multitask better :)

• ghandi.you can be a pain in the ass! I do give you slack, but remember it sets an example for others to take up on. Your not a bad guy, but you need to tone it done a bit.

My only complaint is the use of the NIGGER word. I do not give a warning! My warning is tempban that person as an example to others!

Peace!

Whitedog aka Reaper

• F1 whitedog! you call someone that and you will get kicked/banned on the spot. no warning no nothing.

• All I asked him to do was to tone it down a bit and eventually he did. It doesn't mean the game must be played in silence. Ther's always occasional jabs and retorts. When the amoun borders on what Katie used to spew then I ask to to calm it down alittle. If the game we play were a free for all then who cares? Just ignore everything typed. But this is CTF and this mod depends a lot on communication between teammates. If you don't have TS then you have to type everything in the console. As a ref AND player , I'm trying to read everyhthing typed in the console to get info about where our flag might be or to read complaints about tk's, ledgekicks, under map, etc. It's a lot of reading (which distracts from game play). So when there's a lot of useless comments I eventually ask to tone it down. You are a little like Ban_Me who has a bind that says "yay". He hits it every time he frags someone, each cap, each lemming, etc. etc. He sometimes hits it 3 times in a row for one frag. He's another I've asked to tone it down. Let's see, if you make 50 frags in a game and there are 20 caps and maybe what, 30 lemmings? Then that's about 500 times you see posted...YAY, YAY (over and over) during a game. It's excessive.

• Ghandi EVERY time you join the server you run your mouth constantly. I join and sit back and frag only for you to start shit.

Giving Ghandi ref status would be a terrible mistake. He falls under the same category as Killer_dad. Both of them cry hax when they get owned.

Ghandi you are an attention whore who likes to create drama while on the server, worse than Katie imo. Just stfu and play the game. I thought you were an adult....

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed