FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Sheila, the only time that i muted you was for excessive chatting (spam). You and ashley were "girl talking" incessantly. Even after ashley left you kept it up and kept it up. I asked you to stop chatting so much. You didn't, so I muted you for 10 MINUTES!!!! This was like the end of the world to you. Get over it. If there's a flag stand off then players post comments about where our flag is. Trouble is, it's distracting when there are truckloads of trivial comments to wade through in order to find where the flag is.
    As long as all we have for cheat protection is Battle Eye then you better get used to cheaters. Can't even ban the SOB's for very long. Please bring back PB. As you have said...i have no problem playing the game with you. I just can't cater to your every demand. In the past I was accused of kicking to quick. Now, i'm told that i don't kick often enought. You just can't please everyone. I used to keep a list of offending GUID's and IP"s and as soon as those people screwed up I would kick them. That's all that I can do. It's no fun when the player just keeps coming bck.

• Boogie Knight....
    sheila is not a player that cries wolf. you should know this. you know the regulars on the map as do I. the guy Err0r is a HAX and i have teh demos to so that. Xyster and my self had kicked him a few night in a row. the FACT is that with no anit cheet, Aimbots and wallhax are sprouting up all over the place. Ived kicked close to a dozen players for aimbots and have all the demos to so it. It is Real, and it kills the game for the real players with skill. as a ref you have adopted the responsibility to look into any possibility some one is using with an open mind with no pre judgments on the player.

• Zellis...I know that $heila has been round for a while and is a decent player. I have only seen him since 4.0 as a "regular". There are many regulars from years ago...JoMamma, Psychopath, XAN, Abuse and Power, Chuckles, Nutchezze, Ace Hole and several others. They were there every night. Unfortunately I HAVE come to think of him as a cry wolfer. I have seen him on other servers when I have played under different names and have seen him many times asking for people to be kicked or banned (myself included). You've only recently been made a ref. It's not fun. If you come on and I am ref I will resign so that you can take him under your wing, dry his tears, wet nurse him. Whatever. I agree that error is a hax. But as I said earlier...he can come back at any time under any name and turn it off or on at will and there's nothing we can do about it. At least with rcon you can get his IP but you still can't effectively ban him. The only thing that DOES happen is that the ref gets all wrapped up with $heila and you won't be able to kick the guy and you won't be able to play and enjoy the game.

• I have have not had the same experience with her when we are playing, but i have had other whine and complain that someone is haxing when they are not. and yes i agree, its a pain in the ass, because you need to give up your lead and go spec to see if its BS or not. alot of times it is, but sometimes its not. Im not out here to cater to any one player or show favoritism when i ref. the reason i was given ref privilege is probably the same reason you were. im just there to keep the peace and keep it fair.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed