FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Glad, thanks very much for your support. It's not nice when your reffing is called into question, you even start to doubt yourself a little!

Can't help but agree with everything you say above. As I've said to you before, but I would like the others to know as well, European daytime, when it gets busy, can be a lot worse than US daytime! I often end up the only ref at those times, particularly saturday daytime, and its usually so bad I cant even play, I have to spend so much time reffing.

Again, thanks for your support. I hope Dank sees what is afoot here, and if he has any doubts reads the logs and makes his own mind up on it.

If he thinks I did something wrong after reading the logs, I can only stand by his decision. As you said, he shouldn't have to, but there you go...

• sorry, i haven't read everything posted here yet. but i will. in the meantime, i'm going to ask the admins to end the discussion, and i thank them for their attention to this matter. please do not respond to Blackster anymore, PM me instead if you have further comments.

Blackster, i'm fielding this one. so now you're dealing with me, not Dank.

it would be nice to not have to dig into the logs, given the effort required. but you asked for it. when this happens and we find a lack of full disclosure from you, there are greater consequences.

my assessment: you're an asshat. why?

1) abusive to other players
    2) antagonizing and disrespecting the admins
    3) instructing on the need for respect though you seem to lack an understanding of what that means and how it is earned
    4) forcing us to spend time investigating your complaint that was not fully disclosed

i doubt i'll go into more details on this. i've spent enough time on it.

you are now on the asshat list, and you start with a 1 week ban. congratulations. continue your behavior, and it's a 3 week ban. do it again, and it's permanent. your choice.

• TO gladiator:

But first I want to say, gladiator, that you're right about some things.
    But it is always the same with your kind of refs, you bann for NO decent reason.
    Just because I like mocking campers and spawnrapers, doesn't mean you have to interfere.
    NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU GUYS!!!!! You call ppl "suckers", "lowlifes" and other disrespectful things, but if we mock campers and such you spam the console or bann without reason.

See, you kept repeating that camping was allowed, and I always politely replied that I adapted,
    and asked if I could still call campers "weak". STILL every time I mocked campers, you spammed me with rules. Saying I can mock them, but them warn me about is not only confusing, but also very disrespectful. Then you where motivating "dad" who appears afterwards to be the decent one of you two, to bann me.

TO "dad"

Why didn't you just kick me? I'm a reasonable man, and I would have understood the severe-ness of your actions just by that. Banning me immediately is over aggressive.
    But I understand now, why you where so aggressive, because of gladiator that is.
    He encouraged you to take actions, and told you lies about us being a trouble.

1 thing is TRUE. I AM TROUBLE FOR CAMPERS AND SPAWNRAPERS. And I clearly asked if I was allowed to mock them, and you as well as gladiator replied: "yes". SO all I really did was mocking shitty players, nothing more.
    AND YES I KNOW IT'S ALLOWED, but mocking them is essential for a fun gameplay. What is more fun than to give a campers 2 loads of a beretta after he killed you 10 times in a row, the second you respawn? Seriously, you can't disagree with mee that that is part of the game. What you did was after every mockery of me, you warned me. WHY ? I was not doing anything wrong ? I think I know why... Because our dear gladiator was pushing you. He kept whining on and on about us being ashats. Of course you believe him, and he abused that trust.

I still think you should have kicked me first, then bann me. But I do apologize for my persistent discussion. It is only because I want justice, not just some crap from a ref who thinks he can say and states whatever he want. I will now quote gladiators FAKE arguments.

So "dad", sorry we got off at the wrong foot, just let me mock campers, I wont do anything else. And I will keep my mockery moderate (no spam). You see, the bad players are cheaters, not players who make fun of lowlife spawnrapers. Punishing them is fun. I know that punishing them doesn't mean typing the same thing 20 times per minute, but I can still say what I want, as long as I don’t get disrespectful to admins and refs. Witch I never did.

MY REPLY TO GLADIATOR's QUOTES:

To Dank- post noted, but it also needs to be noted that there is an EXTREME amount of asshattery and disrespect here in the daytime on the server- It's a zoo.
    Yes, true.

This guy, after being asked NICELY to chill
    YPU CALL SPAMMING and BANNING asking nicely ? Common, how corrupt can you be ???

I don't have time for this, you don't have time for this.
    Sure, give them all some smooth talk. If REALY Didn’t have time for this, you wouldn't post such a long reply. QUIT LYING.

You can trust us, along with most of the other B3 admins, to make good decisions in the best interest of the server.
    Boy, you're such a snake. You're such a fucking backstabber. Getting Dankrider's trust, and then acting the big boss on his server. Making every ref angry for no reason, and pepping him up to pick fights with players. All you want is some might. So you can play around with it.

I ASK politely, saying 'Please'

If you ever think I'm not a decent Mod, I suggest you ask any regular player, especially other Mods or Refs, and, no disrespect intended
    You know... this might be true. BUT you are specifically aggressive when someone punishes a camper or spawnraper in a verbal way. You always get in the way and take these things personally. And then keep bashing me with rules that camping is allowed. I FUCKING KNOW THAT. now STOP SAYING THAT. It is VERY VERY provocative. I KNOW IT IS ALLOWED. I MERLY MOCK those players. My words might be firm, but I don't repeat them 20 times per minute

To Blackster- The logs don't lie, Blackster.
    You backstabber, UNBELIEVABLE. Have you even read those logs ? Who is disrespectful? I said sorry multiple times. Asked if I could mock them, and even replied with "understood".
    Damn man, you turn facts to your own hand.

I should have booted you the first time you told me to "fuck off" or whatever it was exactly that you said.
    Point proven. You don't know what's said. And I NEVER EVER told you to "fuck off".
    Damn man, stop turning the facts.

Without pushing people out of windows,
    WTF, wrong accusing. I'm the one being pushed all the times. So dirty players can TK me without the logs seeing it. Fuck man, you tell so many lies !!!!

without jerking around with Damnton trying to get Refs in trouble with the Sysadmin- beacause I know thats what your aim is,
    SO FUCKING relative. Pfffff
    How can you make a conversation with someone who lies, turn facts around and imagine things. HOW CA YOU KNOW ??

To Dad- This guy seems to have struck a chord with Dank, however small, because he writes fairly well. However, you and I were there, know the background, and what was done and how it was done, and know we're in the right.
    Your corruptcy and smooth talk sickens me. All you had to do was take "less agressive" actions. Like a simple kick. Although I never did something wrong. I just said something YOU THINK was wrong.

This guy is simply trying very hard to stir up shit, and even if it seems like he is succeeeding, even in a small way, don't let it affect how you do your Ref'ing, cause you're a fair ref.

Your corruptly and smooth talk sickens me again. "dad" is indeed a good ref. It has nothing to do with your provocative behavior. Besides I 'm not trying to "stir up shit".
    I just want to stop you from lying. And I want to play. In respect to refs, BUT I don't like beïng banned so fast... And I don't like your aggressive behavior. Grow up.

TO BOOGIE KNIGHT

I guess I would have kicked you first and let you come back on.

Then why can’t they react so simple? That would have solved everything.
    Instead of spamming console and banning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now finally.
    I agree this is getting out of hand.
    "Gladiator", "dad". I apologize for my bad behavior in you eyes.
    I will continue to mock campers and spawnrapers, and yes I know it's allowed.
    But I will try not to exaggerate, and if I do, I trust in your mature judgment to
    act in a balanced and calm way. Not a rash one like spamming console and banning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mindriot, why did you bann me for 1 week, when is issue was almost resolved. It's very arrogant to meddle in some-ones affairs like this without reading the thread decently. The issue was coming to and end, and you come and pick a fight again?

To POLIGHTLY answer your questions:

1) abusive to other players:
    I just mock campers occasionally.
    And will shut up if simply kicked, and not spammed or banned.

? I just explained everything and in the end I apologized. Hmm very disrespectful.
    Man, what are you doing ?

3) instructing on the need for respect though you seem to lack an understanding of what that means and how it is earned
    No man, don't pull this trick on me. YOU are the one who thinks respect is to be simply demanded. I declare that respect is to be earned.

4) forcing us to spend time investigating your complaint that was not fully disclosed
    HUH? In what way do I force you? You just started meddling in a conversation that was about to be solved... I am the one who is forced to post this because I was banned!!!!

See Dankrider, this is the immature and aggressive behavior I'm talking about...

• dad said "When I joined the server, Glad had been having trouble with Damnton and Blackster both giving him s**t."

Omg, i never give you guys s**t, mostly some smartass remarks about spawnraping and stacking teams, but im an autojoining non hacking lively superjumps player.

I cant believe that you guys talk about me on this forum and that i have to register here. First of all im a superm veteran and ive been here for a long time even before all of the current refs where there. And i dont have to explain myself for playing UrT. Ive been targetted for smartmouth remarks about campers and spawnrapers many times. The highest problem you ever had with me is like a tk on a non autojoining fuktard stacker who tries to smartmouth me.

The thing is some of you guys must hate my fucking guts for talking smartass, Gladi8tor taunts me alot and the logs confirm it if you want to talk that stuff again. Just admit it, he cant stand me and i cant stand him and hes waiting for it. He wants that ban so much he can taste it. But leave it be people!! im cool with it. But say im shit and ill make smartass jokes right back at ya, im not mad about it. Gladi8tor cant keep it for himself but dont ask me not to answer him.

If you really think yer better then me then join game and find me, i can take it. But quit being a hypocrit like Gladi8tor. Really i dont want to be here on this forum, thats just boosting Glads hunger for more ;) if you give you guys attention you start to talk, and when thats happens you get pissed about smartass remarks like these.

Im not a violant talker! and im not offensive towards glad, dad or batmann

regards

EDIT:
    "Hmm,,,,,,, Most issues like this start with one player mouthing off. Im going to have to make sure the Mute player function works for a Mod.. Really this is a bunch of crap.. thing like this make me want to mute all players." by Dank

i just read this, its nice, do it, bring the mute back in for refs

@ Glad: Blackster is not just a writer, hes also right about things. You are so deeply in it these days. In contrast to what you think, we are vets on superm. I just came in the spotlights for some reason.

You guys are rising to the ceiling... you know what, i know the time where there was no autobalance and no protection. OMG man, i was killed millions of times by aimbots ok, it takes you guys alot of time to get it straight then. You talk about being stressed... here it is what you can do, if no autojoin is applied, just a kick, if the same players keep stacking, a fast kick. If an aimbots online, perm ban.

OMG and the TK thing, i was TK'd aaaaaalot before the "kick after 2 TK's " was on. According to me, when i played a while ago, i would have done it my way, you guys greatly progressed, really nice work! But you guys have been bringing it on yourselfs alot... i really think so

You guys keep ignoring the basic rules to let a map run, and it doesnt work, you talk for days against those stackers and get stressed, then i say, "die fukken stacker" after killed and tbagged him, and then you start against me. Then just fix the server settings, i have been thinking this from the day i started playing superjumps.

here you go...

First:

-no autobanlance (stacking made my bloodpressure bad)
    -no vote (ok abuse is possible, but aimbots had freeplay believe me)
    -infinite tk

I believed in these things from the beginning:

-autobalance (thank god!)
    -really fast kicks for players who keep stacking
    -auto-kick for no autojoin (i really mean that)
    -tk control sytem (ok your new system rocks)
    -and maybe, a 1 or 2 sec respawn god protection
    -> I strongly hate spawnraping, but i also believe some spawnpoints are so close to the flag, respawn protection will almost make it impossible for ctf.

• Thanks for taking the time to show ppl on this forum you point of vieuw Damnton.
    It's kind of hard when there is 4 to 1.

Like I said to Mindriot, for me the issue is over. But if mindriot banns me for 1 week without reading my post and my case. Then that's a sad and cowardly thing to do.

And for the records, I have to put my time in it too ya know, just to make things clear.
    But it is once again proven, that it's very easy to talk big and lie in front of everyone.
    Now you can read the story from another point of view.

And please DO take a look at the logs in stead of just coming on the forum and BAM 1 week bann.
    That's just a coward acting, and above all: an immature child acting like he's an overall GOD.
    I've been banned by "dad" that's more than enough. Jeez Mindriot... do you have to prove yourself in such a way ?

I hope I can see my account being unbanned sooner than 1 week.
    If so I also apologize to you too, mindriot, for the fuzz I made that is...

• As per mindriot's request I am not responding to Blackster on this thread.

Damnton, in response to your post:

I have never personally had trouble with you until yesterday. However, I believe (opinion only) that blackster was the one causing the most trouble yesterday. At least that's how I saw it.

I never stated that I think Im better than you. In fact my play in the last week has been atrocious. That is not the issue at hand here.

I don't know why youre on the asshat list, i dont recall it being me that asked for you to be included. But you are there, and antagonising the refs will only make matters worse for you.

I don't hate your guts, and have never stated that. If I were you I would lie low and let this die down. My 2 cents.

• Mindriot, why did you bann me for 1 week, when is issue was almost resolved. It's very arrogant to meddle in some-ones affairs like this without reading the thread decently. The issue was coming to and end, and you come and pick a fight again?

To POLIGHTLY answer your questions:

1) abusive to other players:
    I just mock campers occasionally.
    And will shut up if simply kicked, and not spammed or banned.

? I just explained everything and in the end I apologized. Hmm very disrespectful.
    Man, what are you doing ?

No man, don't pull this trick on me. YOU are the one who thinks respect is to be simply demanded. I declare that respect is to be earned.

HUH? In what way do I force you? You just started meddling in a conversation that was about to be solved... I am the one who is forced to post this because I was banned!!!!

See Dankrider, this is the immature and aggressive behavior I'm talking about...

Blackster

check your premise. i'm not picking the fight. i'm ending it. Dank handed this one to me. you might not hear from him again on this matter.

no tricks here. i read the logs soon after your first post. i responded to your initial complaint simply and directly. if you read into it that i was in some way impolite, then that is on you. i have no malice towards you. and now i am politely asking you to walk away from it.

• dad]

Damnton, in response to your post:

I have never personally had trouble with you until yesterday. However, I believe (opinion only) that blackster was the one causing the most trouble yesterday. At least that's how I saw it.

I never stated that I think Im better than you. In fact my play in the last week has been atrocious. That is not the issue at hand here.

I don't know why youre on the asshat list, i dont recall it being me that asked for you to be included. But you are there, and antagonising the refs will only make matters worse for you.

I don't hate your guts, and have never stated that. If I were you I would lie low and let this die down. My 2 cents.

[$

Yea ok, i understand its cool, and like you said ->"I have never personally had trouble with you until yesterday.". Its tru indeed.

• I say start a class action lawsuit adainst FS for making the game to addictive, Whos with me?

• I'v already got a classy action law suit- double breasted, 4 button silk jobber. Includes size 9 shoes encrusted with asshat crap from the friendly 'discussions'... 8)

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed