FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• First at all I want to ask for yourt attention for just a minute. I am a regular urban terror player, I am the kind of that always tries to challenge or say some ironic comment in order to make the games more interesting. Lots of times my team is leading the match and I start telling the other team that they are terminated, and most times unbelievable they end up wining the game, and I dont get upset, I just find it funny, and i like that, I enjoy when the team that is loosing wins the game. But it seems to me that some people are very sensible about stuff, I mean I know we have to be respectful to others in order to make a pleasent server to play at, but come on! we are not little girls, we are guys who enjoy headshoting and killing with smgs or pistols! that brings out some competition spirit that is natural, and to my belief,it is makes things more interesting.
    In the other hand, I understand that I might be from a different culture, and only in my neighbor we talk in a ironical-funny-friendly style, so then I am sorry, I apologize, but please dont just ban me out of now where with no explanation what soever, I might have made stupid comments about racial issues (which i dont remember) but honestly, and i am repeating myself, it has to be a lost intranslation case. Whatever, ban me from all your servers as just an admin said, but dont think i learnt from this cause i dont even know what happened.

• Just a little advice Silvio... Do you think before speaking? EVER? Maybe you should start doing that? I think you were banned for a good reason, "telling the guy to go to rock?" Isn't that another server you have been banned from??? Why do you keep getting banned from servers? I know for a fact its not just because some admin decides to ban you.. You make your bed you lie in it...

• It was just a joke, I just happened to read this beatiful answer from Reflux and kind of quoted it Reflux: Sun Nov 13 2011, All you ever do when you are on our servers or forums is bitch bitch bitch. If you can't appreciate our work, go play on Rock's server." dixit lol lol lol
    I was banned from rocks cause the owner (haus) says I am an asshat, it might be truth but i never mean to be that, im a friendly guy with the wrong sense of humor, and sometimes i get frustrated from not being able to show myself in a different way, and i regret of not being more friendly to admins specially.
    Regarding the reasons you know for a fact i was banned for may be you should tell them out loud to all of us.

• maybe you should go fix your "wrong sense of humor" and "learn how to play nice. looks like you were an ass hat or rocks server and it is overwhelming apparent he was right.

-locked-

• I think you are right that you deserve an explanation.
    I was contacted by another admin on FSK who had the not-so-pleasant experience of being on when you were. Ironically, he reflected my own private thoughts about you to me before I could even speak them. You just seem intent on disrupting the servers that you play on, and then getting some sort of discipline for that, so that you can then come into the forums of whatever server, and cause more trouble.
    When I asked you (after already tempbanning you) why you persist with things that are sensitive to others, and not funny, you responded "because I can". This is a game, we come to play and have a little fun. There is no room for discussions or comments about etnicity, race, or any other sensitive subject. The time to put out a fire is when the smoke first appears.
    I don't care if you ARE Jewish (there is no way that you could prove it, anyway), so comments or jokes about Jews...NOT allowed. I'm an American, yet, you think it's funny when you lemming, to say that you are a 911 jumper. I saw video of those people jumping...NOT funny.
    You don't care to learn anything by your mistakes, and try to tone it down so that you can continue to play. So we are left with no choice.
    I asked to have you banned from ALL things FSK. That includes these forums so that these kind of discussions can't continue.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed