FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• I just joined the server as my 30 day ban is over. I did my time. The first thing I did when I got into the server was to thank ADMIN for lifting the ban.I proceeded to play, but unfortunately, boogie kept on hounding and harrassing me about my past violations. I practically implored him to let it go and leave me to play.He then chose to abuse his discretionary power and made a poor judgement call and kicked my gluteus maximus out repeatedly, for no reason, without warning.
    And now it looks like I'm banned...lame...
    sigh...

• you where harassing the admin and asking why over and over about your previous ban. i told you to please be quiet and even told you to look in the forums for info,you continued with the dribble you just wouldn't be quiet. i would have done the same thing. also this is a childish way to use forums and just makes you look bad. thank you come again.

• First off, here is the link to why you were banned in the first place (old history, I know, but is indicative of your personality. Maybe that's what the meds are for?)
    http://www.fsk405.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?35664.0#post_35673

Now here is a synopsis of what happened this morning. I had to go to spectate and look up all your info when you started saying thx for lifting the ban because i do remember the name, but not all the particulars. As usual, you always play innocent. It didn't work with the judge in the real world and it's not working here.
    -----------------------------
    console: (b3): Boogie]{night: MADBADGER...DON'T PRETEND THAT YOU DON'T AWHYMADBADGER: ?
    MADBADGER: ?
    (DEAD) MADBADGER: dont pretend what?
    console: (b3): Boogie]{night: madbadger don't pretend that you don't know why
    (I was repeating here because I had screwed up what I first typed)
    console: (b3): Boogie]{night: why you were banned
    (DEAD) MADBADGER: i just said i wasnt sure why
    console: (b3): Boogie]{night: you were in the forums and read it all
    (DEAD) MADBADGER: true but i'm on heavy meds
    console: (b3): Boogie]{night: and colorblind
    MADBADGER: my memory fails me at times
    MADBADGER: that 2
    console: (b3): Boogie]{night: so find another game where you just shoot
    EVERYBODY
    (DEAD) MADBADGER: is that an order?
    console: (b3): Boogie]{night: if you keep up what you did before you will be
    permabanned
    console: (b3): [$]Longi: Cheeky fucker isn't he.
    console: (b3): Boogie]{night: always has a poor excuse
    MADBADGER: let it go dude...thats water under the bridge
    (SPEC) [$]Longi ((null)): heavy meds. i bet the judge will love that one :)
    (SPEC) Mags[Um3] (Main Street): lol ye
    (SPEC) Boogie]{night: !say I'm colorblind, it couldn't have been me I was
    incarcerated and just got out, I'm on heavy meds
    MADBADGER: whats your point man...i'm here playing by the rules....let it go
    console: (b3): TheBatMann: if you be quiet it will go away try it its fun
    MADBADGER: yea boogie...
    MADBADGER: i did change
    MADBADGER: please accept it
    MADBADGER: if your obssessed with me then there is help available
    console: (b3): MADBADGER was kicked by Boogie]{night Rule #6: Please respect
    the admins
    MADBADGER: sigh
    MADBADGER: boogie please dont abuse your discretion
    Player MADBADGER was muted by the admin
    console: (b3): TheBatMann: for your own good
    console: (b3): MADBADGER was temp banned by Boogie]{night for 3.0 hours Rule
    #6: Please
    ---------------------------------------
    I didn't see at the very end that you had been muted. That might have been a better option, but by then I was pretty fed up with dealing with you. Your ban today was only 3 hours. Next time you join the server just play the game. Oh, and DON'T TK!

Also...any player who has been banned for any length of time should be reminded when they come back (you didn't know why) that if they persist they will eventually be permabanned.

• Hey I'm back! Thanks for the response.
    batman..."also this is a childish way to use forums and just makes you look bad"...I refuse to grow up and will die immature, and I don't look bad as your perception is skewed.

• madbager, discussion over. Please don't aggravate the admins. You're unbanned from your 30 days, and again after a few hours from now, so take the opportunity on the Superman server to play more and talk less.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed