FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• I play in the superman server today for less than 2 mins and i get banned...nice. I got forced to another team which then made teams uneven 7 to 5. I said something and was told I wasn't forced. Then I was muted which was gay, then I was accused of hacking even gayer. Then after changing my name to adminabuse I was banned.....and told speaking was a priveledge...no offense but thats pretty fucked up and stupid. I am not a big superman fan but I wish there was a global warning saying "Caution 12 year olds are running this server". just a thought
    XP

• WOW...do you know who the admin was that perpetrated this travesty? I have to agree with you, that sounds pretty effed up...also, were you aliased before you changed your name? I'm really curious to see who the admin was.....

• First of all you didnt autojoin, thats why i forced you to red.
    At the same moment i forced you another guy joined red - not using autojoin, hence the teams got stacked.
    In less than 2 sec after - before i could correct the teams, you started whining, and do you know what we do when people start whining? Correct, we mute people....
    Then you started changing your name to adminabuse and so on. The result = you get kicked.
    Now, how is that so hard to understand?

Please lock and/or delete this thread.

Regards
    MartinOdense

• FYI, no one accused you of hacking....

• i was with martin on server at the moment.

i didnt realize he didnt auto join, because i was following other player who was stacking team, billybobjoe or what was his name.
    u got moved to red, by a Admin, then u started whining and cursing, so u got muted, u changed name to adminabuse, and other names atacking martin.

u didnt even acted like a grown man(guees ure not) we were explaining u why u got moved, and u didnt give a fuck about it, and started saying that it was ghey and many things.

the logs are there to talk against u. u should be good if u got a better approach on martin.

i tembanned u, not martin. i warned u to respect admins RULE6, and u care about it? nah u got even worse.
    in a few moments u can reconnect, i guees

• LOL... this is freaking hilarious!!!! ..cough cough i mean a perpetrated travesty borrowing my dear friend littlefoots words. A regular form the PUB server gets banned by a regular from the super"XP's GAY" server. both friends of FSK. I guess superman really is hard core!! LOL.

• It is somewhat comical, especially knowing XP's personality! I've been mulling this over in my mind while I drove home from work (it helped keep the road rage down while I was dealing with idiots that don't know how to drive) and I think I know of a possible scenario that could explain the sequence of events...the premise of this argument (scenario) is that UrT always places the next player to AUTOJOIN on blue team if both teams have equal players, regardless of the score.

So, XP joins the server, autojoins and is put on blue team (teams before he joins are balanced at 5v5, but blue team is probably winning), a very vigilant admin sees him joining the "winning" team and assumes he didn't autojoin and therefore forces him to red team, which happens to get a new player at the precise moment before XP is forced to red thereby making teams off by 7v5. XP, being a long time player and never wanting one team to have an advantage over another team regardless of score, says "WTF", only probably not in such a nice way, tries to understand what happened and probably makes some off hand comment about the admins mom or upbringing (because XP can be very intense when he thinks he's right about something) and the whole incident goes down the way it did, and here we are in the forums hashing it out.

My main point being, Martin were you aware of UrT's propensity to place the next player on blue if teams are already even (number of players wise, not score wise)? UrT ALWAYS place an autojoin on blue team if teams are even.

Now, I don't excuse XP's behavior, but I have come to expect it and it tends to be a source of great comedy when we are on TeamSpeak and he goes off in a rant about how unfair things are. I can see where if that rant were being done in writing it would come across thousands times more rude than I think he intends, and even more rude if you don't know the guy. I'm sure we will be talking about this whole "travesty" (and laughing about it) tonight.

In the mean time, thank you guys (Martin and Son) for stepping up to help keep our server "asshat" free during a time of day when most of us here in the US are at work (or should be/would be if capable) or are otherwise preoccupied and can't monitor/admin the server. Your efforts are much appreciated...even if those efforts are slightly over zealous at times. But that's ok!!! I think we would much rather hear a complaint like this one than a complaint about how unplayable the server is because of the BS that ISN'T being dealt with.

OK...we'll give this a little more time before locking it, unless of course one of the other admins wants to lock it now?

• Well...I would just like to say...Before you lock it...LMAO@XP! :)

• I play in the superman server today for less than 2 mins and i get banned...nice. I got forced to another team which then made teams uneven 7 to 5. I said something and was told I wasn't forced. Then I was muted which was gay, then I was accused of hacking even gayer. Then after changing my name to adminabuse I was banned.....and told speaking was a priveledge...no offense but thats pretty fucked up and stupid. I am not a big superman fan but I wish there was a global warning saying "Caution 12 year olds are running this server". just a thought
    XP

Explorateur

This is hysterical.
    - "Martin and or the Admin involved" Dont take offense to what XP wrote. FSK405 knows XP personally as he frequents our pub and Team Speak. XP lack's the language and temperament censor most of us are wired with. XP is harmless for the most part, mainly "cuz he lives several states away".
    - Sure the situation may have been a bit micro managed but given the facts, I dont blame an admin to rule with a iron fist.
    - Maybe a learning experience.

Funny Stuff Facts:
    - mind you XP is aware of the B3's functionality aka Teams. (the teams function runs automatically every 30 seconds. Some players are immune to the team balance function pending their B3 level. It was XP's first time playing and a nooblet B3 user)

Play By Play
    - B3 or a admin balance's teams and XP gets switched as a player quits at the same time, making it appear he was switched to the weighted side.
    This was XP's Response to the ordeal. (Typical and hilarious as I know XP and his temperament. )

Note Alias's Used in just a couple minutes: xp ( 1 x) - ymutemeasshole ( 0 x) - adminabuse ( 0 x) - sincewhenisFSKUberGAY ( 0 x) - FSKUBERGAY?

Chat Log: (kids close your eye's)
    Thursday, 22/04/2010 (15:58) lolwhatserveristhis says to all must not be fsk
    Thursday, 22/04/2010 (15:57) xp says to all bs sucks my d!*k
    Thursday, 22/04/2010 (15:56) xp says to all b3 sucks my d*&k
    Thursday, 22/04/2010 (15:56) xp says to all no doubt
    Thursday, 22/04/2010 (15:56) xp says to all pretty lame
    Thursday, 22/04/2010 (15:56) xp says to all whic then made the teams 7 on 5
    Thursday, 22/04/2010 (15:56) xp says to all aka forced
    Thursday, 22/04/2010 (15:55) xp says to all noob
    Thursday, 22/04/2010 (15:55) xp says to all i was
    Thursday, 22/04/2010 (15:55) xp says to all thats really f*%$ing gay
    Thursday, 22/04/2010 (15:55) xp says to all forced to red onyl to fuck up the teams?

Again oddly enough I find this amusing only for I know XP. He's really just looking for attention. I dont think he was breast fed.

PS. Your ban is lifted. Dont be such a douch next time or expect the same treatment.

XP at his last gig
    Dude

• First of all you didnt autojoin, thats why i forced you to red.
    At the same moment i forced you another guy joined red - not using autojoin, hence the teams got stacked.
    In less than 2 sec after - before i could correct the teams, you started whining, and do you know what we do when people start whining? Correct, we mute people....
    Then you started changing your name to adminabuse and so on. The result = you get kicked.
    Now, how is that so hard to understand?

Please lock and/or delete this thread.

Regards
    MartinOdense

MartinOdense

First of all I did autojoin as i always do...so dont try to pull that noob crap on me. I am happy people in the fsk clan understand who i am and what an asshat i may be at times but this one situation was seriously fucked up and pissed me off....im sorry if came off hard core or wrong and will try to control myself better next time.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed