FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• I joined the server and spawn in the Z11 heli, surprised it wasn't already in the air I should have known something was wrong. Seconds after taking off it explodes from enemy C4.... I comment "Really baserape already?!" .....being as it was, the score was 0, 0. Against my better judgement I spawned again and looked around, at least 3 other enemies were in the base. A sniper on the mountain, one planting ATmines and another parachuting in. There was at LEAST one member of the FSK community taking part in it. I killed one or two others then ran for the heli. I tried to spot c4 on the Z11 before entering with the Spotting action and didn't find any... So I jumped in and was killed maybe 4 seconds after getting off the ground. The thing was ....I was killed by an ADMIN.... NOT from being sniped or shot down in any way... after being baseraped once already I was admittedly annoyed and commented something to the extent of "oh great FSK is being ran by a bunch of children." Mind you I had yet to respawn... but then I notice in the chat box ... I was killed AGAIN by an admin. Irritating, though it didn't really affect me. I stayed in the dead and watched, I suppose it was just interesting to see how hard they were trying to annoy me(which was somewhat working).... because I was killed A THIRD TIME by an ADMIN. I was then sure your server, which I know is not cheap in anyway to keep up and maintain, no matter the provider. Was surely ran by children, he then proceeded to kill me again but luckily I had not re-spawned it just showed up in the chat box repeatedly. After seeing that I left. I believe it was 405-reflux.. because of their previous comments... I suggest you take action if you want your community and server to grow. I have been part of and an Admin in many different clans and communities across several games. This is definitely no way to run it. This game is rated M... 13 is NOT mature IMO. 18+ at least. Regardless how you take this message, you should truly look at your admins and their powers within the server. Best of luck on your reform, which I realize may not happen because you will be bias towards members.

-Entity-

• Maybe you could go back to school, learn some basic grammar and sentence structure and try again. Nobody here is even going to take the time to reply to your complaint since the server rules are: 1) There are no rules. Adapt! You missed it altogether on your recall of your comments in game. Allow me to copy/paste from the server chat logs.
    IENTiTYI to all so 405 is full of a bunch of base raping douches?
    IENTiTYI to all well FSK
    xyster666 to all and it pisses noobs off
    405-Reflux to all I'm looking here in the BF3 tech manual and don't see any official rules against it
    IENTiTYI to all fuckin stuuuuupid kunts
    405-Reflux to all so CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IENTiTYI to all despiciable little pricks
    405-Reflux to all did you cry this much at birth?
    xyster666 to all oh how the noobs cry
    xyster666 to all he cried like a baby i bet
    405-Reflux to Team1/kill ent
    Server to all Killed player IENTiTYI by reason: Killed by admin
    IENTiTYI to all WOW
    IENTiTYI to all this server is CLEARLY FULL OF CHILDREN im surpised there isnt a language filter
    405-Reflux to all you could always go report us to EA
    IENTiTYI to all hows your acid reflux you fat ass
    IENTiTYI to all whats the acutal name of this dumb ass childrens clan
    IENTiTYI to all nice try dipshit

• No one will take the time to respond eh? thanks for contradicting yourself buddy. I'm am terribly sorry, I was completely self taught. Also my grammatically incorrect sentences were not the point of this post.
    the reason i said this "IENTiTYI to all: so 405 is full of a bunch of base raping douches?" was becuase YOU were base-raping assailant. I like how thats what you attack. While you COMPLETELY decided to REMOVE the other times I was killed by an admin in this post. Which happened at least once more maybe twice. I think I remember it happening consecutively after there was a few comments after the first. Good thing your a moderator right reflux? lol :) Power corrupts... seemingly no matter the level, even if its just to be a troll on the grand ol' internet. Granted I said things that didn't need to be said, I was irritated (calling you a fatass) with the operation of this server. Although, I did play another round on this server uninterpreted by baserape because you were responding to my grammatical errors. (it may not be in the "rules of the server" but COMEON thats cheap, petty, and BORING that will not get your server attention.) It was actually quite pleasant after you left. Seeing as you were first to respond you MUST have been the knob killing my already dead ass with your almighty admin powers....

Another thing, I was randomly switched at the last second after we won.... I'm guessing it was so I wouldn't get the winning team points/ribbons? All the while the moderator and head admin Reflux was present, another crafty move! You got me.

also sort of applying TO YOUR SIGNATURE....

"If you don't make mistakes, you aren't really trying!" grammer mistakes ... I'm trying to make a point.

• The best way, on any server, to register a complaint, is to talk like an adult, and I would leave name calling and obscenities out of that complaint. The type of language that you used in game only gets the kind of results that you got.

• thanks for enjoying our server, please take time to donate.

In addition we have a Sunday pick up scrim please join for some fun times.

thanks for the constructive comments we will address them at our next meeting.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed