FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• I think this patch fixed 98% of the issues and only created a couple new ones. not too shabby

The only thing I hate is the new chat system..
    You can use the tilde ~ key to change it to 5 lines, 100 lines or hide.. but it comes back from hide mode when someone talks or the server spams a message. For some people with the 5 line showing it makes the left side of the screen show a blue tint.. (in the area the 100 lines window would be) It shows on mine but its soo faint it'd not game breaking for me. Also even though the 5 line chat is soo ugly atleast it only takes up a small portion of the top of my screen, in a few days I'll probably stop noticing it all together.

The Fucking CHOPPERS are damn AWESOME now.. before their turning axis was the nose, which is wrong, its a chopper not a car.. Now its turning axis is the tail (Tail rotor) and it's way fast and also way easy to hover!!
    The Dart counter measures work, (alt fire button, if you use the Smoke vehicle perc. cept in the chopper its flairs) when you get darted you can deploy flairs, but not if someone already has a lock! pretty balanced I guess..

Join que now working for joining full servers, havent tested adding friends, or favs,.. OH and the hit detections is 100% damn fixed!! w00t no more 30 rounds to kill 1 enemy!!

Others, thoughts?

• Cant wait to try it. This update is taking forever to download

Wow you weren't kidding about the hits, pretty nice. Can't wait to get in a helicopter.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux