FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =- 2011-03-06 March 6th, 2011 8:00est
    -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    March 6th, 2011 8:00est
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions) - FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out. - Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel the eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven FSK405 members have fist dibs. - Server Password is changed. - FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress. - Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. - SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment. - All above settings can be modified per captains approval. Battle Rant By: xYster Round 1: Proving Grounds Facilitator: fu_daddy Red SUB: FSK405|HatchetmaN Blue SUB: FSK405|KEEPER Blue Captain: FSK405|KittyWumpus* Red Captain: FSK405|xYster Blue = 02 Red = 01 Overview: Each team was holding the 50 yard line, then moving in when numbers were low. Blue got the first cap and held on to the lead for most of the map. Red tied it up with about 4 minutes left. Game went into overtime for 6 minutes, then both teams had each other’s flag. Blue was able to take it out the gutter with backup while returning theirs. Round 2: Riyadh Facilitator: Dankrider/Fu SUB: none Blue Captain: Frog Red Captain: Earl Blue = 04 Red = 01 Overview: Blue held the hill for most of the round, thus holding Red in their base. BanMe kept getting into Blue base’s tower and irritating the entire team. ( ;> ) Match was ended with 2 minutes due to lag issues. Round 3: Zero_Fix Facilitator: Frog SUB: none Blue Captain: Earl Red Captain: Dankrider Blue = 04 Red = 05 Overview: Very fun map with a lot of places to hide. Red was holding down their side of the map using the catwalk and adjacent doors and windows. Red also did a lot of spawn killing which threw the Blue team off their game. A very close round, but Red was the victor! ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

• Great games tonight!! The teams were pretty even all night which led to some great standoffs and team strats. Zero was a lot of fun, and I hope we get to do that one again sometime. My knees were worn out teabagging Tinker and XP so much.

•  

• xyster last i checked that last map i did most of the teabaggin....

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux