FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =- 2011-01-09 January 9nd, 2011 8:00est
    -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    January 9nd, 2010 8:00est
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions) - FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out. - Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel the eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven FSK405 members have fist dibs. - Server Password is changed. - FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress. - Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. - SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment. - All above settings can be modified per captains approval. Battle Rant By: xYster Round 1: ut_park_avenue_fix_ctf Facilitator: fu_daddy SUB: none Blue Captain: FSK405|Buzzkill Red Captain: Peter_G Blue = 00 Red = 01 Overview: This was a very frustrating map for both teams. Either side wasn't making very much progress. Red was able to relay the flag for a winning cap, while in overtime. Round 2: ut4_austria_ctf Facilitator: Fu Daddy SUB: None Blue Captain: xyster Red Captain: Reflux Blue = 08 Red = 03 Overview: Red had some issues with teamspeak causing poor morale. Blue was able to walk all over them. Round 3: ut4_casa_ctf Facilitator: xyster SUB: None Blue Captain: Fu Daddfy Red Captain: Earl Blue = 03 Red = 06 Overview: Blue got the first cap, and things seemed to be going well. Red turned it up for a very good game. Blue was unable to get another cap after their first 3. ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

]

• I missed Casa? SOB!

gg's everyone.

• Regarding round #2, I don't know if we could have possibly squeezed another negative soul into our teamspeak channel.

Round 3? Oh, uh, Blue gets 3.1 for a score due to Squrls' valiant effort to cap a flag he forgot to grab. We seriously just stood there and watched from Red base as he bunny hopped all the way home for the almost fourth cap.

-R

• lol what a douchebag! All I can say on that one i did get to about yer 25 when I realized that I didnt have it I was like WTF? I know that I ran into that flag. Sorry team I let ya'll down as usual. Thanks to all those that sat out the 2nd round including myself for making that round possible. =]

• The Good:
    -Thanks to the Facilitators 2 weeks of solid structure. Thanks for the help.

- Round one: I thought this could have gone allot longer assuming Blue would have won as they were frequently snatching up the Red flag. In the end timing and a bit of luck I was able to snatch the Blue flag for the winning OT cap. I think this was the second time Red touched the flag. - I must say Red had too many players blocking our spawn gate sniping the park area, blocking team mates trying to escape the area. Good job Peter_g on your victory and solid strat.

- Round 2: The BAD
    There was uncontrollable negativity from start to finish. I mean people raping your ear with negativity from warm-up to the end game screen shot. This was the only round I actually walked away from my computer took a piss and grabbed some water, finally resulting in taking my headphones off. Note: Reflux our captain tried his best to calm the situation but there was only rare moments if any of TS silence. 3 minutes in I think he too may have gave up on trying to tame the negativity. <- Sad disappointing round

- Round 3: Red did a great job holding the fountain while running the flanks. Well played on Red's part. The hatchets did a great job holding the market area / Xyster and my main route.

PS.:. When playing a scrim try your best to keep the play by play to yourself. the only info needed is where the flag is going. and Mute your mic if you want to spew negativity.

• well some people in round 2 weren't negative, and reflux's joking *did* help dispel the neg. comments for a bit.

personally, i enjoyed that round, and learned some things.

• Good job Peter_g on your victory and solid strat.
    I think it was the team, I had really no idea about that map so some other people helped, like putting two counter snipers on red base was a good idea.

• As soon as we heard that dank had the flag and was going right (my route) everyone dropped their vests and sprinted down the middle hoping to catch up, where we were sitting targets. Good cover for dank on that one. I kept thinking afterwards that some of us should have climbed the fence and gone down the ally. I heard after quite a while that he was hurt, but he handed it off and the rest is history. gg

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux