FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    June 6 2010 8:00est
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions) - FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out. - Rosters locked once teams are selected. - Server Password is changed. - FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress. - Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. - SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment. - All above settings can be modified per captains approval. Round 1: ut4_laberinto Facilitator: DankRider SUB: Captains: (Blue) Batmann -Vs- (Red) Russa Score: Blue = 01 / Red = 07 Overview:. Score say's it all. - Unfortunately round one tends to bee chaos as players join and leave making it difficult to track players. If you need to restart and want to play try to make sure you voice it or send a PM to the facilitator or one of the captains. Seems like we tend to lose players mid game having to add players too often during round one. Round 2: ut4_afterhours Facilitator: Reflux SUB: Captains: (Blue) Glad -Vs- (Red) DankRider Score: Blue = 01 / Red = 002 Overview:. Simply a fantastic map. This map may proceed Asylum for being one of my favorite inclan scrim maps. Not only is this map symmetrical, it has a dynamic game play layout that make for a strategic full server battle. - Not going to post much for a battle rant, this map could have gone either way.. Being the map is new, strategies were left to a minimum. Though it does seem The Theater area is is the key control points. Will be interesting once players learn the map a lil better. Round 3: ut4_didnt happen Facilitator: Reflux SUB: Captains: (Blue) Russa -Vs- (Red) Buzzkill Score: Blue = 01 / Red = 02 Overview:. Tested a new map. Battle Rant Not required though it is always fun to test new maps. ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

1275879053 791 FT0 Scrim June 06 10
    .:Substitute Log:. Players that have volunteered to Substitute to insure balanced teams. Player Name - Date - Round - map DankRider 03-14-2010 Round1 ut4_kingdom Whitedog 03-14-2010 Round2 ut4_ftdicks --> Whitedog didnt have to SUB for captain Bah lost power and was unable to play. Trancer 03-14-2010 Round3 ut4_paradise LuvDaMama 03-21-10 Round2 ut_EnCounter kickbutts 03-28-2010 Round3 ut4_asylum Buzzkill 04-04-2010 Round1 ut4_toxic --> joined after teams were locked and choose to spec. Talen 04-18-2010 Round2 ut4_asylum_b1 --> Joined a few minutes in as Keeper was available to even teams. B-Ver 04-25-2010 Round1 ut4_specialK --> Subbed the full round. NASTY 04-09-2010 Round2 Trunpike --> Subbed for 2 minutes.

• too many people, limits map selection. not into the chaos that surrounds it all. i am a world class coonty bitch, so it is off to BC2 or reality for me. Enjoy!!

• I have to say that my team in round one did a great job of staying on task. Our basic strat was to create cross fire from the right and left into spawn point. Using this method it allowed my runners in the water tunnel to have plenty of chances at a run. We had Mab and frost on the right side. Banme and me on the left. The rest of the team filled the mid area. Again great job team!!

• I got the cap for blue. I got the cap for blue. I got the cap for blue. I got the cap for blue. I got the cap for blue. I got the cap for blue. I got the cap for blue. I got the cap for blue. I got the cap for blue. I got the cap for blue.

• Can someone tell me who got the cap for blue????

•  

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux