FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    April 18 2010 8:00est
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions) - FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out. - Rosters locked once teams are selected. - Server Password is changed. - FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress. - Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. - SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment. - All above settings can be modified per captains approval. Round 1: ut4_kingdom_rc6 Facilitator: DankRider SUB: Captains: (Blue) Buzzkill -Vs- (Red) Zimmzalabing Score: Blue = 01 / Red = 06 Overview:. Chaos I say Chaos trying to organize teams with players coming and going, but when the dust settled we had even teams on Kingdome_rc6. On paper teams appeared to be even but Red dominated the full round. Personally I think it is due to the position and or use of the Bridge/Overpass. The Bridge makes it tough for blue to get the roof advantage. Blues inability to utilize the roof is a clear flaw in the map. The Bridge was also the crutch of the origional 4.0 kingdom. - Out of the gate Red got crazy and ran 2 players the long route as the rest ran left hoping for a instant cap. The gamble paid off and as previously stated, Red capped and continued to dominate the rest of the round. Round 2: ut4_asylum Facilitator: DankRider SUB: Captains: (Blue) Squrl -Vs- (Red) B-Ver Score: Blue = 00 / Red = 01 Overview:. With refined common starts asylum proves to be a technical battle. Asylum is typically won by taking advantage of their opponents errors. Though Red was able to secure a quick cap Blue almost evened the score with 2 minutes left. Fortunately Red foiled Blues plans killing the flag carrier returning the flag in the middle of blues posse. - The main bulk of this map was trading fire fighting for ground. Round 3: ut4_prague Facilitator: Fudaddy SUB: Captains: (Blue) B-Ver -Vs- (Red) Reflux Score: Blue = 09 / Red = 01 Overview:. Welp as usual Blue crushed Red. The full round was pure domination. Clearly Blue spawning on a hill along with the fountain gives them an advantage. Not to mention the canopy above the stands in the market prove to be a obstruction for red as they spawn. -- Kinda felt bad for Red. future note not a playable match map. ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

.:Substitute Log:. Players that have volunteered to Substitute to insure balanced teams. Player Name - Date - Round - map DankRider 03-14-2010 Round1 ut4_kingdom Whitedog 03-14-2010 Round2 ut4_ftdicks --> Whitedog didnt have to SUB for captain Bah lost power and was unable to play. Trancer 03-14-2010 Round3 ut4_paradise LuvDaMama 03-21-10 Round2 ut_EnCounter kickbutts 03-28-2010 Round3 ut4_asylum Buzzkill 04-04-2010 Round1 ut4_toxic --> joined after teams were locked and choose to spec. Talen 04-18-2010 Round2 ut4_asylum_b1 --> Joined a few minutes in as Keeper was available to even teams.

• Zim's team made a brilliant move in game 1 to storm the left side for a quick cap - well played sir!

Asylum could have gone either way - balanced map and balanced teams. Blue never gave up and made Red sweat and earn that win. ggs!

Thanks once again to FSK and Friends for organizing these scrims! I don't care if I sound like a broken record, scratched cd, or corrupted mp3 file - Sunday scrims are hella fun!

P.S. What was the 3rd map?

• I got the only cap WOOO!

GG's everyone

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux