FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    April 11 2010 8:00est
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions) - FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out. - Rosters locked once teams are selected. - Server Password is changed. - FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress. - Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. - SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment. - All above settings can be modified per captains approval. Round 1: ut4_malibu_beta4 Facilitator: DankRider SUB: Captains: (Blue) Frog-Vs- (Red) Reflux Score: Blue = 01 / Red = 00 Overview:. ut4_malibu_beta4 Tough map with 13-13. This map was fought at the 50 yard line as it waved from a Red to Blue advantage. Unfortunately with too many choak point Malibu was a "Draw". Why a Draw for, during overtime we tried a low respawn of 6 seconds in hopes it may allow for more spawn camping. Though this tatic played out well in Toxic it failed in Malibu as blue was able to grab the flag right after a respawn increase to 20 seconds. Round 2: ut4_eagle Facilitator: Fudaddy SUB: Captains: (Blue) Buzzkill -Vs- (Red) Elmo Score: Blue = 03 / Red = 00 Overview:. Red simply wants to have a pity party. A good O'l Would have should have didnt and its blues fault. Good Job blue you played with solid team work and crushed Red. Blue had a few successful cap runs as players would drop the flag allowing the guy with the most stamina to run the distance. Great job Reds humbled. Round 3: ut_rumble Facilitator: Frog SUB: Captains: (Blue) DankRider -Vs- Fudaddy (Red) Score: Blue = 06 / Red = 02 Overview:. Frog and Dank on the same team on rumble combined with good communication. Enough said.

~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~ .:Substitute Log:. Players that have volunteered to Substitute to insure balanced teams. Player Name - Date - Round - map DankRider 03-14-2010 Round1 ut4_kingdom Whitedog 03-14-2010 Round2 ut4_ftdicks --> Whitedog didnt have to SUB for captain Bah lost power and was unable to play. Trancer 03-14-2010 Round3 ut4_paradise LuvDaMama 03-21-10 Round2 ut_EnCounter kickbutts 03-28-2010 Round3 ut4_asylum Buzzkill 04-04-2010 Round1 ut4_toxic --> joined after teams were locked and choose to spec.

• While I was sick as a dog, and all buggered up inside, it was still fun.

Malibu is yet another example of why we need a Map Wiki or something similar. Once we have something, it needs to have Tags, or some way to manage things. For example: We have 22 people show, and thus need an 11v11 map. Simply have a field to type in "11" or "22" and the search will eliminate all but maps tagged as being appropriate for that number of people. Other characteristics would be cool as well. Need to figure something out...

• Hello? Hello, Is anyone there!? Can anyone hear me!?!? Felt like the twilight zone there in TS2 my first week back :)

Thanks to all the facilitators and captains this week!

As usual, the scrims were great fun, well organized and very competitive!

• By The Way: Great FSK405 turnout we had 16 of us show up.

• Malibu was tons of fun!!! Sorry I bailed for the rest of it :(

• Even though Malibu was a constant struggle ending in a 0-1 final in OT, I enjoyed it thoroughly. Sometimes it is the struggle that makes for the fun. Had it gone on for 45 minutes like Platform did that one time, then I'd feel different.

@nikki - It is in the works. I've been engineering your TS3 ideas a bit trying to come up with a grand solution. Time is my only enemy in this.

-R

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux