FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    January 17 2010 8:00est

Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    - No Minors (Adult Time)
    - Rosters locked once teams are selected.
    - Server Password is changed.
    - The Facilitator can add an additional player to balance teams mid game per approval from the Captains. FSK405 member's take priority.
    - FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.

Round 1: ut4_tombs
    Facilitator: DankRider
    Captains: Xyster (Blue) -Vs- B-Ver (Red)
    Score: Blue = 1 / Red = 0
    (Balanced Teams:.) 11-v-11 resulted in a 40 minute standoff with a 60 second re-spawn-delay allowing this painful round to end.

Round 2: cahos_v2 CAH
    Captains: Little (Blue) -Vs- Reflux (Red)
    Score: Blue = 134 / Red = 100
    (Un-Balanced Teams:.) CAH on Cahos proved to be a fun battle. We lost and gained a few players during this round possibly contributing to red loss, but this map was enjoyable for all. Thanks WilyDuck for recompiling it for our pleasure.

Round 3: ut4_Filtration
    Captains: Dirth (Blue) -Vs- Fudaddy (Red)
    Score: Blue = 4 / Red = 3
    (Balanced Teams:.) This was by far the best of the 3 rounds with even teams and close scores. Reds moral was down during the first 5 minutes as blue was able to get two caps in, - but Red was able to secure a double whammy to even the score. From there it was either teams game trading caps until blues snatched the flag for a winning cap.

Post Your Battle Rant Here

• This was definitely a fun scrim night. View from a duck! (o-U-o)

First, pre-game. We played my recent pre-alpha release of temple2. First round was bomb mode, which played fairly decent. Much fun was had. So much that everyone continued right into CaH for another full round. Something like 20 people rampaging around! Crazy! Fun!

Round 1, Tombs:
    Things were pretty lax for the first half of the game. Football became the topic on TS2 red team for a bit until we realized we had to start playing. Everyone was playing well, fighting off an equally well opposition. FSK405A was squaring away turf near blue flag, nikki and fu carving out positions, myself clearing out blue infested areas, etc. Still just never enough to get the grab. In OT when the respawn time started climbing rapidly, we pulled into groups seeing that life was a bit more valuable. We managed at least one grab, but I think the FC got stuck in a bad situation even as we pulled to get him out. At the end tensions were in the atmosphere, first with our flag almost nearly escaping, then finally having only two guys left in the field, the blue disappeared into the sunset. Dank, your comment is "painful", but I'd have to call the whole experience "gripping".

Round 2, CaHos:
    Seriously? Woot!! Capture and hold was the game. The heat was on until about the 80 point mark when blue started pulling away. Even so, it was utter mayhem as both sides struggled to hold the flags down. A 30-second hold time was brilliant. Personally I feel honored a map I made was picked for a scrim!Regardless, a lot of fun was had.

Round 3, Filtration:
    I'm sorry red, but it was over before the match began. From my speakers, a Dierth did speaketh, and came forth:
    IF YOU CAN HEAR ME THEN YOU'RE ON BLUE AND YOU'RE GOING TO KICK SOME AAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Well holy damn if I didn't just feel like a quad damage hit me directly in the face powering up my rapid fire rocket launcher. We got a couple caps pretty quick, laying waste like the swat team we were. Red team picked it up, reasserting their desire to crush our skulls in a big steel door. It started looking bleak with 90 seconds to go, blue down 3-2. In a concentrated effort, we grabbed another cap in time for OT. Now things were getting really intense. I was coming towards red flag on our left side, just almost to the door, when DankRider grabbed the blue flag. The team reported him coming down left side, so I had to make a decision, and turned back to hopefully catch him head on. Sure enough and he had help. Managed to slow them down just long enough for backup to take em out from afar...too close. Same time we managed a grab on their flag, taking the win.

GGS!

• On 1st map...
    Yes, I had flag and was wounded, so took a rt and went up the stairs. I camped there hoping for help before running out into the middle. I saw 2 or three blue guys run by and go down the steps to the middle. I almost peed my pants thinking that for sure, one would turn to look my way, but luck was on my side. I finally decided to try to sprint out behind the guys that had just gone by. BIG mistake. Hatchetman was following them a ways behind and got me in the back! Next time, I'll use TS and let my team know where I am.

• I'm crying foul regarding the third round. I'm watching you Dierth!

Very fun matches. I really think that if we play something like Cahos next time, we should all just stay in one ts2 channel and just laugh, not enough time for strats!

• Agreed Fu.

• Ouch! 1 minute respawn delay! It's necessary on that map, though. It's like the modern day "sands".

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux