FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• we play 3 rounds on conquest on heavy metal and 2 rush with Port Valdez.

The facilitaing seem to go smoothly this time. although I got my but kicked in every round, seem funner when your win :)

Batman had issues with his ping and system hangs. he had to bow out , sad to see him go. Earl was kind enough to fill in for him.

The first round Kickbutts and Xsmoker steped up to captain the conquest map. Both teams had strategied to hold B but Xsmokers team did a better job of hoding the flag points. violence did a good job of killing me everytime i tried to recover base C.

Kickbutts team was
    Sasquatch
    Dank
    Hatchet
    Blaxk Six
    Grand David

Smoker the victor's team was
    Violence
    Hud
    Batman
    wifey
    axeface ( who prided himself for getting a few dog tags.)

Hatchet and Dank were the captains of the other rounds.

Hatchet's team cut through us in the first round like we were hot butter, it was embarrassing. We almost had them stopped at one point but they killed the objective just in time.

I blame the last round on me for being selfish trying to get a few snipes the team needed me and i was lally gagging in a safe place.

Danks team was
    Sasquatch
    Violence
    Hud
    wifey
    batman / earl

hatchets team was
    smoker
    axeface
    nikki
    fokker
    and black 6

Russa and dirth were late commers but we let them in to play at the end of the match.

• Great Games - last week I was bitching about uneven teams resulting in landslide wins. I tossed Hatchet under the bus being frustrated as he expected me to do the strats. -- Welp eating my words: Round 1: I helped captain kickbutts with some strats "we lost" Round 2: I was the captain versus Hatchetman. I thought teams were relatively balanced, but again my team lost. Anyway I'm simply acknowledging Hatchetmans the shit and im a "Epic Fail" :-)

• ahh so there was a plan to your madness of wanting to captain the 2nd round ;)

Dont beat youself up, you did a fine job.

• Our team had solid strats for our Attack phase. Hatchet provided his ideas, I added a slight variation, and apparently it worked. One of my favorite funny moments was swiping the Defenders' heli on the final objective... funny because it spawned with debris still on site, causing it to tip over! I hopped in the tipped over heli and somehow got it out of there. XSmoker spawned in it, we swapped seats, and I bailed onto Bravo. Cool round.

For Defense, I made a huge mistake showing my hand during warm-up... but, Hatchet and Co. bailed it by capturing a tank, which we believe provided a pretty big advantage.

Thanks to captains and Sasquatch!!!

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux