FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• I know C, I was just making somewhat of a blanket statement, not really directed specifically to Tree. I just don't like seeing people get so worked up. That's all.

Now let's frag and bitch about hax!

•  

• Well...for what its worth, I'm kindof with Shorty on this one. Kindof.

There was a comment made about pliers and gold teeth of dead Iraqis...and a few other things. I found the whole conversation rather UN-TS2 appropriate.

VERY INAPPROPRIATE actually.

Normally, I LOVE hot debates (no raised voices!) about whatever. Religion, politics, the moon, anything...but that IS NOT why I come and hang out on TS2. My day to day life is pretty stressful, and my brain is usually mush when I get around to joining the fun. The last thing I want to deal with is ANYONE saying ANYTHING negative about anyone else...other than your standard ribbing that can go with a competitive game. Who wants that shit eh? I play URT to *relax* and have a good time. This is why I love B-Ver so much...Have you ever had the pleasure of COMPLETELY PWNing her in a vis-a-vis? Granted, it doesn't happen often (She good!), but when it does I almost *always* hear her laughing. I love that. Its moments like that....or when C and I are cat-calling each other while we exchange SR8 rounds....these are the times I dig, and why I call FSK405 home.

Now, on the flip side...I actually would do the same thing had I been in the same situation as the conversation in question (carrying pliers to pull the gold teeth of my fallen enemies). I don't hate Iraqis, Jews, Mexicans, Canadians or anyone else for that matter...however, if I had just been exchanging SR8 fire IN REAL LIFE with someone...and I then find them dead, I'd have no qualms about pulling out their gold caps. They're dead, what do they care? After the life leaves a body its just a piece of meat to me...especially if it was trying to kill me earlier.

Am I callous? Are you a pussy? Maybe and maybe. Let your and/or my God sort that out....or not if that is your belief. Any way you slice it I don't think we fucking belong there to begin with....BUT THAT IS A DIFFERENT STORY; and guess what? You won't hear me talking about it on TS2. ever.

You may ask yourself why? See my previous comment. I don't come here to hash out my politics with you guys. We've all come together because we share a common love of a game, and over time discovered that in one aspect we are all the same: We enjoy good competition, a fair fight and like to have some HaHa fun along the way.

You CANNOT hurt my feelings. You can say what you want, how you want, any way you want towards me. I give you an open invitation to anyone any time. My mom, religion, penis size, sexual orientation, hair color or favorite type of pizza is fair game. You have my permission. Just remember that every comment you make only reflects what is in you....you expose your true self through your actions and with the words you choose to use when there are no repercussions.

NOTE: The aforementioned disclaimer DOES NOT apply for anyone else. YOU SHOULD RESPECT THAT in the same spirit that we have come together in the first place...we built the house of FSK405. Not everyone has thick skin like me. Some of them are sweet and innocent (maybe not so innocent) and have hippy hair...so BE NICE. No, you don't have to. We've never HAD to...

So, if you are unsure if a topic is gonna offend. ASK! (Hippies: don't be wennies and not say if a subj bothers you) ...and if something slips? Say "I'm sorry." and let it go.

TIPS to the easily offended:
    1) "Hey, I don't want to hear about that please."
    2) "Could you pick a different topic please?"
    3) "Oi! You're harshing my mellow, man! Talk about something else!"

A sample conversation:

BRC: "Hey...can I run through a bullet list of why I think G.W.Bush is a moron and why we don't belong in Iraq in the first place?"

C: "You know what BRC, you're full of shit. Bush is the man! Die Iraqis!"

Shorty: "BRC, you are totally misrepresenting C in this fake conversation, and I'd rather not talk politics ok?"

BRC: "<sigh>Fine</sigh>...Hey! Did anyone watch Heroes last night?"

Get it together people: BE COOL.

This has been a broadcast from the right frontal hemisphere of my brain. Thank you for your time and attention. Two cents please.

• I agree with BRC on this, this is not the forum for politics, religion, race, sexual orientation,or any other thing other than about this game and this is JUST a game. And that is what we all have in common, just to play this game. Now can we all agree on the issues of the day, no way, never happen, but can we agree to disagree, absolutely, and show each other a little respect for their beliefs, absolutely. Now get back to gaming and check the bs at the door. This is the orders from the elder statesman of the group and at the age of 55 I've seen plenty of bs.(take this with a grain of salt, please)

• Hud13, don't you have brown eyes? :)

• Yea I got your one eye hanging, Earl

• First, sorry if i have ever offended anyone. I slip sometimes with a comment that is just very un-PC. But, being a paraplegic, I also poke fun at myself, such as referring ot myelf as a cripple, or a stupid cripple, or whatever. (3 farthings for a lump of sh!t?)

Shorty- sorry you were offended. That does suck.

BRC- I dont know how you would know what it sounds like when you pwn anyone...I have never seen that happen. I guess you might have heard the rest of us getting owned by others though...

I could come up with a dozen reasons ot be offended in TS2 in a given week. If something really gets me, I will say something. I think I have opened my mouth to defend or respond to something that bugged me once. Heck, little unintentional blurbs fly every other day or so that I could choose ot be offended by. Maybe I just have grown a thicker skin over the years, or was born with that. I guess it goes well with my shoes though, so I dont need to change it...

Life is too short people- idiots abound, and ya gotta laugh at em. Play fair, try to respect others, and when in doubt, whip it out. Whip it good. Whip it real good. And take my advice...pull down your pants, and slide on the ice. Nyuck Nyuck nyuck!

(sorry to poke fun in your thread shorty- i seriously do feel bad that you were offended. but, this is all family here in a way. dysfunctional and hysterical...offensive and sad. step around the sh!te on the path, and enjoy the rest of the journey...cause that sun feels great on your face today, and those tiny drops of rain do too.)

• I need to come back on TS2...my stupid headset is broke! :( Odd thing is..I'm always less stressed and offended when I'm on TS2 listening to people talk smack about me....I get more offended when I just see it typed...is that weird or what?!

LegioN

• No, you have voice inflections ect. that let you pick up sarcasm etc. when you don't when all you have is written words.

• Look at the big brain on Earl... LOL

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux