FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= Superman Server Administration Functions =-
    Introduction: I understand the growing concern about all the hacking, and the lack of effectiveness of the REF function on the superman server. Do to all the issues I have looked at a few alternatives to help manage the server. With the Help of Mindriot, a "X" FSK405 member he has offered a good solution. What we found is Big Brother Bot (B3) - B3 is a server bot that allows extended admin control and functionality. NOTE: (B3) WILL REPLACE THE REF FUNCTION ============================================================ = What is Big Brother Bot & what does it do - http://www.bigbrotherbot.com/ == ============================================================ • Role based permissions: "Varying Responsibilities for each level of admin " -- This function is the main reason we have implemented B3 on the server. This will allow Multiple Admins on the server at one time. Also allowing the server admin the ability to choose how much control each player gets. - even a regular every day player can have some special control, such as the ability to view the alias's used by another player. • Spam system: - Ability to paste BIGTEXT in the middle of the server screen. -- To get FULL attention of all users, information can be screamed - multi-colors repeated. • Automatic Warning System: B3 will automatically issue warnings for blocked words, team killing, spamming, etc., easing the responsibility for admins. When warnings reach restricted amounts, B3 will automatically kick, tempban, or ban as required. -- The closest thing we have for a anti cheat. • Tiered system of punishment based on severity of infraction: Warn, Kick, Tempban and Permanent Ban. The reason, length and activity of the punishment are all logged. • Database can be shared with multiple servers. Repramands and lookups can be issued from different servers, regardless of which server the user has been on. • Aliases of users are tracked, thus keeping track of players attempting to "hide" from the admins and B3. • Team Damage Tracking: Whenever a user kills or bleeds a teammate they will be issued TK points. When users reach maximum TK points they will be warned, and kicked if not forgiven. If a player does too much damage in a short time he is temp-banned without warning. • Spawn Shooting Warnings: Players shooting teammates at spawn will be issued extra TK points. It is typical for a team killer to kill the whole team at spawn, B3 will detect this and temp-ban the user within 2 team kills. Warnings are issed for single shots. • Much More, =============================================================== ============ Who Gets To Use B3 & What Control Will I Have ============ =============================================================== Current RCON Users: "Senior Admins" Level 80 REF Admins: "Admin" Level 40 Advanced Players: "Reg-Mod" Level 2-20 Regular Player "Reg" Level 2 Any User "User" Level 1 NOTE: All "Admins now equal to REF Admins will be required to visit the Forums. http://www.kickassctf.com =============================================================== ==================== What Do the Different Levels Do ================= =============================================================== Levels 0 - 0 register - register youself as a basic user Levels 0 - 100 help (h) [] - get info on how to use a command, you can use * for partial matches Levels 1 - 100 regtest - display your current user status time - display the servers current time greeting [] - set or list your greeting Levels 2 - 100 maps - list the server's map rotation nextmap - display the next map in rotation seen - when was this player last seen? Levels 20 - 100 admins - lists all the online admins b3 - say b3's version info list - list all connected players say - say a message to all players spam (s) - spam a predefined message spams - list spam messages warn (w) [] - warn user warninfo (wi) - display how many warning points a user has warnremove (wr) - remove a users last warning warns - list warnings warntest (wt) - test a warning Levels 40 - 100 admintest - display your current user status aliases (alias) - list a players aliases baninfo (bi) - display how many bans a user has find - test to find a connected player kick (k) [] - kick a player leveltest (lt) [] - display a user's status scream - yell a message to all player tempban (tb) [] - temporarily ban a player pateams OR teams - force team balancing, player with least time on server will be switched pamute OR mute [] - mute a player pabigtext OR bigtext - print a message in the center of all screens lookup (l) - lookup a player in the database clientinfo - get info about a client Levels 60 - 100 pacyclemap OR cyclemap - switch to the next map in the cycle pamaprestart OR maprestart - restart the current map pamapreload OR mapreload - reload the current map pashuffleteams OR shuffleteams - shuffle teams paswapteams OR swapteams - swap teams paforce OR force - force a player to a team Levels 65 - 100 paslap OR slap [] - slap a player Levels 70 - 100 ban (b) [] - ban a player unban - un-ban a player warnclear (wc) - clear all of a users warnings paveto OR veto - veto current running vote Levels 80 - 100 clear [] - clear all tk points and warnings makereg (mr) - make a name a regular map - switch current map restart - restart b3 putgroup - add a client to a group ungroup - remove a client from a group groups - lists all the player's groups panuke OR nuke [] - nuke a player pavote - set voting on, off, or reset to original value spank (sp) [] - spank a player, naughty boy! Levels 90 - 100 cmdlevel - set a commands level delgroup - remove a group and remove all clients from the group editgroup <-n|-k|-l> - change a group's settings newgroup - create a new group pause - pause the bot from parsing rebuild - sync up connected players Levels 100 - 100 die - shutdown b3 disable - disable a plugin enable - enable a disabled plugin reconfig - re-load all configs papause - pause the game, do again to resume paset - set a server cvar paget - returns the value of a server cvar paexec - execute a server config file =============================================================== ======================= How Do I Use (B3) ======================== =============================================================== (A) Each command starts with a: ! Example: !Register (Once you join the server for the first time type "!register" , this will register you with the superman server thus giving you additional commands. ) (B) I "DankRider" will have to see you on the to give you your (B3) power. (C) Work with me to refine (B3) to become as effective as it can be for the servers needs. I too am new to (B3) and have much to learn. (B3) is very indebt and we are currently only touching the surface. =============================================================== ================= What Are The Commands For (B3) ================== =============================================================== Tip: You can use the !lookup command to find offline users in the database. !register * Level 0 * Scope Private * register youself as a basic user !help * Level 0 * Scope Private * get info on how to use a command, you can use "*" for partial matches Team Damage Plugin !forgive * Level 0 * Scope Public * !forgive [] * forgive a player for team damaging !forgiveall * Level 0 * Scope Public * forgive all attacker tk points !forgiveprev * Level 0 * Scope Public * forgive the last person to tk you !forgivelist * Level 0 * Scope Private * list all the players who have shot you !grudge [] * Level 0 * Scope Public * grudge a player for team damaging, a grudge player will not be auto-forgiven !regtest * Level 0 * Scope Public or Private * display your current user status !time * Level 1 * Scope Public or Private * display the servers current time !testscore * Level 1 * Scope Public or Private * show how many skill points you would get if you killed {P name} !mapstats [] * Level 1 * Scope Public or Private * display the current maps stats for a user !maps * Level 2 * Scope Public or Private * list the server map rotation !nextmap * Level 2 * Scope Public or Private * display the next map in rotation !seen * Level 2 * Scope Public or Private * when was this player last seen? !admins * Level 20 * Scope Public or Private * lists all the online admins !b3 * Level 20 * Scope Public or Private * say b3 version info !greeting [] * Level 20 * Scope Private * set or list your greeting !list * Level 20 * Scope Public or Private * list all connected players !say * Level 20 * Scope Public * say a message to all players !spam * Level 20 * Scope Public * spam a predefined message !spams * Level 20 * Scope Private * list spam messages !warn [] * Level 20 * Scope Public * warn user !warninfo * Level 20 * Scope Public or Private * display how many warning points a user has !warnremove * Level 20 * Scope Public * remove a users last warning !warns * Level 20 * Scope Private * list warnings !warntest * Level 20 * Scope Private * test a warning !forgiveinfo * Level 20 * Scope Public or Private * display a user's tk points !admintest * Level 40 * Scope Public or Private * display your current user status !aliases * Level 40 * Scope Public or Private * list a players aliases !baninfo * Level 40 * Scope Public or Private * display how many bans a user has !find * Level 40 * Scope Public or Private * test to find a connected player !kick [] * Level 40 * Scope Public * kick a player !leveltest [] * Level 40 * Scope Public or Private * display the status of a user !scream * Level 40 * Scope Public * yell a message to all players !tempban [] * Level 40 * Scope Public * Temporarily ban a player. You can use Time Suffixes for durations. !lookup * Level 40 * Scope Private * lookup a player in the database !clientinfo * Level 40 * Scope Public or Private * get info about a client[/color] !ban [] * Level 60 * Scope Public * ban a player for settings.ban_duration time !spank [] * Level 60 * Scope Public * spank a player, naughty boy! !unban * Level 60 * Scope Public * un-ban a player !forgiveclear * Level 60 * Scope Public or Private * !forgiveclear * clear a user's tk points !permban [] * Level 80 * Scope Public * Permantly ban a player. !clear [] * Level 80 * Scope Public * clear all tk points and warnings !makereg * Level 80 * Scope Public * make a name a regular * Level 1 user !map * Level 80 * Scope Public * switch current map !restart * Level 80 * Scope Public * restart b3 !warnclear * Level 80 * Scope Public * clear all of a users warnings !cmdlevel * Level 90 * Scope Private * set a commands level !delgroup * Level 90 * Scope Private * remove a group and remove all clients from the group !editgroup <-n|-k|-l> * Level 90 * Scope Private * change a group's settings !groups * Level 90 * Scope Private * lists all the player's groups !newgroup * Level 90 * Scope Private * create a new group !pause * Level 90 * Scope Public * pause the bot from parsing !putgroup * Level 90 * Scope Public or Private * add a client to a group !rebuild * Level 90 * Scope Private * sync up connected players !ungroup * Level 90 * Scope Public or Private * remove a client from a group !die * Level 100 * Scope Public or Private * shutdown b3 !disable * Level 100 * Scope Public or Private *disable a plugin !enable * Level 100 * Scope Public or Private * enable a disabled plugin !reconfig * Level 100 * Scope Private * re-load all configs

• awesome dank!!! we all appreciate the time you have put in to make this happen. I cant wait to see it in action!

• It will take a couple weeks to work out the bugs and train some folks how to use it. But i think the time will be worth it.

-=DANKS NOTES 9-29-08=-

will update

- if you are looking up a player or using a players name in a command line you dont have to type their full name. Abbreviations work.
    Example: if you wan to slap WhiteRhino you can type: !slap rhino

- To look up a player: !lookup fokker
    Note: when you look up a player you will see a "@#" the number is the players (B3) @#

- To look up a players alias: !alias fokker -or- !lookup @## , # (B3) @#

• So does this mean there is no point of me using a new alias each time? Do I have to register?

My biggest concern is an anti-cheat to ease the paranoia of certain refs. It is actually the reason I quit playing STA because I opposed participating in competition without using q3.exe and punkbuster.

The developers made a huge mistake releasing IO without an anti-cheat. I am grateful that urban terror is free but I would have been willing to purchase it had it came with an anti-cheat.

Anyways hopefully this new mod or what have you is some indication that there will be one eventually.

• So does this mean there is no point of me using a new alias each time? Do I have to register?

LaRss

- Answer: You can continue to use a alias though now REF-Admin Level "admins" and above will be able to look up your other alias's.
    - Answer - no you dont have to register just to play. But if you want even a basic level of B3 Powers you have to register.

Simple register by typing
    !register
    !help - for help commands

• awesome dank. can't wait to try it out. i hope this solves some gameplay (noobs) issues and keeps the server running smoothly for all to enjoy!

• -= REF Lever (B3) Users =-
    what you need to know if you are a REF Level B3 Admin
    Introduction: I understand the growing concern about all the hacking, and the lack of effectiveness of the REF function on the superman server. Do to all the issues I have looked at a few alternatives to help manage the server. With the Help of Mindriot, a "X" FSK405 member he has offered a good solution. What we found is Big Brother Bot (B3) - B3 is a server bot that allows extended admin control and functionality. (B3) WILL REPLACE THE REF FUNCTION AND ALL THE REF LEVEL ADMINS WILL BE REQUIRED TO VISIT THE FSK-SUPERMAN FORUMS. www.fsk405.org -= Overview of the your B3 Functions =- Levels 0 - 0 register - register youself as a basic user Levels 0 - 100 help (h) [] - get info on how to use a command, you can use * for partial matches Levels 1 - 100 regtest - display your current user status time - display the servers current time greeting [] - set or list your greeting Levels 2 - 100 maps - list the server's map rotation nextmap - display the next map in rotation seen - when was this player last seen? Levels 20 - 100 admins - lists all the online admins b3 - say b3's version info list - list all connected players say - say a message to all players spam (s) - spam a predefined message spams - list spam messages warn (w) [] - warn user warninfo (wi) - display how many warning points a user has warnremove (wr) - remove a users last warning warns - list warnings warntest (wt) - test a warning Levels 40 - 100 admintest - display your current user status aliases (alias) - list a players aliases baninfo (bi) - display how many bans a user has find - test to find a connected player kick (k) [] - kick a player leveltest (lt) [] - display a user's status scream - yell a message to all player tempban (tb) [] - temporarily ban a player pateams OR teams - force team balancing, player with least time on server will be switched pamute OR mute [] - mute a player pabigtext OR bigtext - print a message in the center of all screens lookup (l) - lookup a player in the database clientinfo - get info about a client -= B3 Commands you need to know =- Tip: You can use the !lookup command to find offline users in the database. !register * Level 0 * Scope Private * register youself as a basic user !help * Level 0 * Scope Private * get info on how to use a command, you can use "*" for partial matches Team Damage Plugin !forgive * Level 0 * Scope Public * !forgive [] * forgive a player for team damaging !forgiveall * Level 0 * Scope Public * forgive all attacker tk points !forgiveprev * Level 0 * Scope Public * forgive the last person to tk you !forgivelist * Level 0 * Scope Private * list all the players who have shot you !grudge [] * Level 0 * Scope Public * grudge a player for team damaging, a grudge player will not be auto-forgiven !regtest * Level 0 * Scope Public or Private * display your current user status !time * Level 1 * Scope Public or Private * display the servers current time !testscore * Level 1 * Scope Public or Private * show how many skill points you would get if you killed {P name} !mapstats [] * Level 1 * Scope Public or Private * display the current maps stats for a user !maps * Level 2 * Scope Public or Private * list the server map rotation !nextmap * Level 2 * Scope Public or Private * display the next map in rotation !seen * Level 2 * Scope Public or Private * when was this player last seen? !admins * Level 20 * Scope Public or Private * lists all the online admins !b3 * Level 20 * Scope Public or Private * say b3 version info !greeting [] * Level 20 * Scope Private * set or list your greeting !list * Level 20 * Scope Public or Private * list all connected players !say * Level 20 * Scope Public * say a message to all players !spam * Level 20 * Scope Public * spam a predefined message !spams * Level 20 * Scope Private * list spam messages !warn [] * Level 20 * Scope Public * warn user !warninfo * Level 20 * Scope Public or Private * display how many warning points a user has !warnremove * Level 20 * Scope Public * remove a users last warning !warns * Level 20 * Scope Private * list warnings !warntest * Level 20 * Scope Private * test a warning !forgiveinfo * Level 20 * Scope Public or Private * display a user's tk points !admintest * Level 40 * Scope Public or Private * display your current user status !aliases * Level 40 * Scope Public or Private * list a players aliases !baninfo * Level 40 * Scope Public or Private * display how many bans a user has !find * Level 40 * Scope Public or Private * test to find a connected player !kick [] * Level 40 * Scope Public * kick a player !leveltest [] * Level 40 * Scope Public or Private * display the status of a user !scream * Level 40 * Scope Public * yell a message to all players !tempban [] * Level 40 * Scope Public * Temporarily ban a player. You can use Time Suffixes for durations.[/color] !lookup * Level 40 * Scope Private * lookup a player in the database !clientinfo * Level 40 * Scope Public or Private * get info about a client PS. Im asking all the B3 ADMINS to Please work with FSK405 to make the transition into B3 as smooth as possible. I understand it's change and there is new stuff to learn. It is all done in the hopes of reducing hackers, and allowing more than one admin on the server at a time.

• sweeeeeet! i'm going to have to pull myself away from CoD4 to check out B3 i guess :P

• Thanks Dank for sorting this. Hope it will make FSK Superman a nicer place to play.

Can I make a request that the permissions for B3 be altered to allow more players to use !teams?

Ive played on a lot of servers where the admin bot automatically uses !teams when needed. Makes sense I reckon.

• The team auto balance is on but will need to be tweaked.. As of now its set to scan the server every 3 minutes , if the teams are off by 2 it will auto balance..

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux