FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• heres one for u when are the hacker gonna be served i will consider donating if it was more fun on your server i was playing with others and fsk405buzzkill informed him of the hacker he ignored it and kept him on his team then he tried to force a lost conn on me numerous times i think its a little one sided and wont be back later ban me whetever but you got a un happy player with regardes to admin on the fsk server start banning people even me if your that girly doh UrbanTurtleMann and oh yeah if your gonna be an admin do something or dont wear the fsk

• WTF? What about just saying HeyI want to report a "Suspected Haxor" and give the players alias or something. Buzzkill is a good guy and get's just as pissed about haxors as you do, because they are the reason he holds the crown for "Most Wooden Spoons" since 4.0......I'm sure there is a reason the didn't kick them.

Maybe he wasn't a haxor and you were just getting pwnt by someone, maybe that's why you didn't get him kicked or banned.. What ever the case, don't come here and talk sh!t. Only I am allowed to do that, because the corrupt FSK405 admins keep nuking my ass on the server ad getting me kicked for TKing. Tom Folary I tell ya!

• f1 , THE TRUTH IS THAT THE ADMINS JUST LOVE GHOSTFACES ASS (in the literal term), so they let him do whatever, but aside from that ghost is right, you came in here and started spamming haxor shit all over the place in 3 threads. do
    do you not think one was enough? FSK does not kick/ban people because of an assumption of haxing, the truth is that the FSK servers have some of the best player in UT gaming on there servers. so chances are you will get OWNED. there is a process for haxors that is designed to be fair to all players. if you think someone is cheating/haxing, spec him and make a demo and send it /post it here @ FSK. then it can be reviewed by the people that know what to look for and then take the appropriate action. FSK has done this to protest the NON HAXOR. how would like it if you just played really good one night and got all the lucky head shots while getting head from ghostface and then you got kicked/banned for being called a hax. raw deal huh? i would suggest that if it happens again, make a demo, post it along with the date, time and name of the player and finally the server you were on. FSK has more then one server.

• Good post Zelllis...Thank you.

Turtlemann,
    All of FSK servers are watched and patrolled by FSK405 admin's as often as possible. That being said, on occasions some H@x0rs will get on our server and there will not be an Admin around to take care the issue. All I can do is apologize to you and hope that you understand that FSK runs the best servers and with less haxors then other servers. You may agree or not with this statement but please understand that FSK does the best with what we have. Until SID... errrr...FS creates an anti-cheat program with unique personal identifier's then All UrT servers will fall prey at times.

Many server admin's within the community have come together and created a website to help combat haxors. Please redirect your DEMO's of haxors to this site in hopes of not just helping FSK but the entire UrT community.

UrT Admins: www.urtadmins.com

• TurtleMann, FSK has been around for like ever. been playing on there servers for many years. they are truely one of the tops in keeping the servers clean. being in another clan, i can say that not all members can do much about it. as Zellis said, take a demo and post it. unfortunately, the chance of there being an admin with rcon around can be slim, do to real life :(
    and i can say, sometimes i just get on playing with my tag in our server (/me has no rcon) and really don't pay much attention to the global chat. but, peace out and keep playing. FSK runs a good server. good job guys :)

• fyi buzzkill was on and ignoring the whole thing it wasnt just me it was the whole team the guy who was cheating had 300 /10 for a score he lapped buzzkill so all i am saying is there should be some type disciplinary action for a situation like that like suspension of ref privy since you dont allow open reg a regular joe has no recourse but to notify any one they can here since the heirarchy is cloudy and talking to fsk405a didnt help so i had to place this in multi thread so someone might see the issue. If anything go out under cover and see dont just flame me find out for your self

• flame you?...although most members appear to be rational in their explanations...i pretty much think you are retarded. Turtlemann, Its a video game. get a life and quit whining. how the hell can that one game been so bad that you refuse to let it go? Are you traumatized by assuming you were ignored?

• Good post Zelllis...Thank you.

Until SID... errrr...FS creates an anti-cheat program with unique personal identifier's then All UrT servers will fall prey at times.

murrfrog

FS doesn't create ANTI-CHEAT they never have never will and never said they would.
    Anyone can step up to the plate and program an anti-cheat for the game so why haven't they? Do you realize whats involved? tracking down every cheat thats gets released, coding against new hooks and methods they make, the source is out for the cheats, its a tough battle even for pb, you know that thing that creates lag and only a false sense of security.. But anyway IOQUAKE/IOURT is open source so like I said anyone can make an anti cheat system now, why haven't they? who knows... maybe its because even pb cant do it successfully, did you know that when pb updates the cheat communities have contests to see who can code a new one and get it out the fastest? most of the time its in less than an hour of pb's update, LOL GG PB right

• TurtleMann, first off, thanks for creating a forum post.

Secondly, giving us all the player information you can and the details like Zellis said of time, server, player, etc. Can go a long way for us to search logs ex post facto.

Third, not to create excuses, because I personally don't see them as need, nor as excuses, just how it is. Not all members have rcon, and not all of our servers run ref. We do this for a few reasons: 1. Keep abuse to a minimus 2. To keep control as centralized as we can so when there are questions about our administration, we can track who made what decisions. 3. It is easier to make sure all admins are on the same page.

Sure it sucks when hackers are on. Myself, I think I am pretty damn good at catching them. I take action when I see them, because I have the power to do so. When those that don't have the power to do so may be on the server, I can see why they would give the impression that they are ignoring (if in fact they are, and not just not paying attention to global chat) because I wouldn't want to say "hey, I can't do anything about it. And, maybe Buzzkill did report player information, maybe he didn't. That is beside the point.

If you have suggestions on how we can run it to your liking, or if you have your own server that runs a better way, we are open to suggestions. However, in the meantime; I think we will continue with the model that we have had in place over the last five, six plus years.

Thanks for playing on and supporting our servers.

GGs

FSK405 Earl

• I guess since my name is being tossed around here I thought I should chime in. First, maybe they should take away my Admin privs, if I had any in the first place, which I don't. So if a hacker was on, I'm just as helpless as you to do anything about it, except spec him and report him. Only a select few members have these privileges, and I'm am not currently one of them.

Turtle, I apologize because I really don't remember this particular incident. As far as calling someone a hacker, I try to avoid that except in jest. This I will do to someone I know or someone I might be conversing with in teamspeak, again its usually someone I know does not hak. Unless you can provide a name of that player who was hacking and the Server/Map I'm not sure I could tell you anything more. Quite honestly when playing I am somewhat oblivious to what is being typed in the text messages scrolling on the screen. So its not unlikely that I missed some of the conversation.

It was pointed out that there are some extremely good players out on the FSK servers and although that may or may not be the case here. I know that I can own on many of the servers out there but when I'm on the FSK servers I'm no stranger to the wooden spoon as ghostbuttface was so kind to point out ;). So I hesitate to jump to conclusions that someone may be a hacker, because I have been thoroughly own by players that are simply great players, even though my initial thought was "nobody can be that good" later to find out that they are actually that good and play a clean game.

Anyways, sorry your experience on the FSK server was not a pleasant one. However, I don't think you can pass judgment based on this one incident. If you think there is a hacker playing our servers post the specifics of the incident on our forums. I'm sure someone will keep a watch out. However, if you deal with it by calling names, using vulgarities, or other hostile ways it may make things worse for you (I'm not saying this was the case in this incident, because frankly I don't remember it, old age setting in).

Anyways thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux