FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Ghozt totally dropped the ball on this stuff. I get on teamspeak and have to listen to some stoned out of his gord halfwit dude (spider) and some guy who kills things by fire going apeshit (f1R3killA4 or whatever he goes by) literally apeshit about some dead dudes they did not even know that they saw on their TVs. They did not actually give a shit about the people, just really were all gay for trying to exclude folks.

I do not even know why ghozt even bothers with this crap anymore. Does it make him feel virtually important or something? Dude never plays and gives long winded responses to gay UrT.net forum threads. Really, stop gaying up FPS gaming with your politically correct views. Ghozt tries to say he is not part of it or has no control, but asks for money from players to run a server. Everyone respects that, but when it gets to the point where ghozt does not even play and the bunch of retard fucks who admin it go off on jerry springer politics, there really is no point.

A lot of people come from many different backgrounds and have different views on things also play. It is really sad that FSK went apeshit about some people who view things differently via life experiences or beliefs tried to play fair and just used nicks that were unkosher to FSK which resulted in kickbans.

If you are going to play that way, then stop asking people outside your clan to give money to run your server. Does anyone in FSK actually remember the names of who Cho killed, who has died in Iraq, who made the news for getting dead from having a horse fuck him?? no that was so 2 months ago so stop pretending to give a shit and actually play the game for once.

Quit while you are ahead dude, or change. Banning people who have supported FSK when it was not a bunch of OMG I SAWZ IT ON MY TV people because their gaming nick reminded them of what they recently saw on their TV is really bad form.

• I don't watch tv. Exept once and a while I'll turn on Spike for those cool police chases.

• aidsMONKEY perhaps you could find a better avenue to vent your frustration you fucktard.

If you have a problem with Ghozt or the way any admin runs our server than send Ghoz an email. Don't bring your drama to our forums and stink up the place.

I'm not around 24 hours a day, but I never hear anyone complain; perhaps you are the problem.

• Aidsmonkey I do play the game, I don't think anyone went apeshit I don't think anyone really cared that you cared, we have the right to kick anyone for doing whatever, they do not have the right to come and disrupt gameplay, they do not have the right to come on and offend clanmates or pubbers, so the fuck what if it was on tv, they joined up with a name to get attention and they got it, aidsmonkey move on you little momma's boy really must you keep crying about us kicking your only friend in urbanterror?
    You seriously have some mental issues and I really hope that you murder your family and hang yourself and then when people come on and have a alias making fun of your poor dead wife and kids we can all laugh and have a ball and maybe even invite them into the clan and then I'll send them plane tickets to come visit me because they were on tv and now they are my personal hero because they made a mockery of you and your families death. My god we all will change our names to momma's boy something or other then if that doesn't work out we'll become shemales 4 Satan and scrim that other "people who have some serious issue's but no one really gives a fuck about us anymore clan so what can we do in bad taste this week clan" really aidsmonkey grow up, move on, stop sucking your dead mothers titties, its time for you to move on in the world mommy cant hold your hand anymore, realize it maybe your a homophobic little shit who needs attention in anyway shape or form to get a warm fuzzy feeling inside, who knows maybe you cum in your pants, maybe you feel like a part of something, maybe its you slowly dieing, but guess what I really don't give a fuck..

I had totally forgotten about you but now you come back here and post the same crap almost word for word on my clans forum, and for what aidsmonkey? to prove some kind of point? well maybe you have proved that you have issue's. but good thing you brought up that we ask for money, well guess what we call it donations and guess what aidsmonkey people like me, they do donate to me, FSK will always have their bills paid and that just pisses you off in some way doesn't it, go away man, go to a shrink, do something, just quit posting your useless rants about a dead subject, damn you got issues man, And this was great for me, I cant stop laughing at you, I seriously think you have been thinking about posting this everyday now for the past 2 weeks but you just didn't have the balls to do it sooner, just couldn't hit that post button , probably even called out for mommy when you did, then afterwards you felt so dirty and ashamed you drove into the city and sucked some cock so that you'd feel dirty and ashamed just like your mother did the day that you were conceived. Really dude move on, you got issue's and this is just too funny for me, I really cant believe this is still bothering you. Oh and I'll be willing to bet that after people read your petty little posts that I get some donations, maybe there will be a couple of people who you ask to come here and stick up for you but hey that will probably land them a spot in that shemales for hanging ourselves on newyears eve clan.

Bye bye now aidsmonkey! Smile someone out there zipping up their pants loves you.

The above is merely an example of someone going apeshit, Aidsmonkey I hope you now see the difference and seriously, why have you brought this back up? It was so 2 months ago.
    Really bro... Grow up and move on. We have every right to kick/ban someone who obviously was watching the news and picks their name accordingly to come play in a server and be offensive, What don't you get about that? Theres nothing wrong with my admins keeping the server a good environment for everyone to play, And I'm sorry I must do the same.. I'm going to ban you and not allow you to come get your negative attention on my website(s) or servers. You have alot of growing up to do and I simply cannot help you through this difficult period in your life, I must insist professional help in this case. On second thought monkey if you every need a shoulder to cry on just pm me your number on IRC and I'll get you some help.

Thanks,
    G

• Well Earl I 2nd your motion and it looks like Ghozt was the 3rd so I 4th his motion. So I guess that settles it.

Monkey if you don't like it go play on another server... Oh BTW grow up a little. It may help you in the future.

That's got to be one of the most idiotic childlike rants I've seen in years... you must not even be out of school yet rofl.

• I'll Donate to that!!! $$$ching,ching$$$ 8)

• Oh and aidsmonkey, I do play this game, always have, never left.. I do however spend alot of time with my wife and son, you should get off the pc and try it sometime and if you dont have a family go watch some tv or go outside.. Wait dont watch tv, you might call up the network and flip out on them for their politics.

• I don't watch tv. Exept once and a while I'll turn on Spike for those cool police chases.

xyster

I do not own a TV currently, so only found out about all the hype via the interweb (well I do own one, but lent it to someone else). Hell, I should just get me bag of microwave popcorn and listen to your TS2, it is better than Jerry Springer. Getting all bent out of shape about what (according to their TV) they ought to get bent out of shape about.

aidsMONKEY perhaps you could find a better avenue to vent your frustration you fucktard.

If you have a problem with Ghozt or the way any admin runs our server than send Ghoz an email. Don't bring your drama to our forums and stink up the place.

I'm not around 24 hours a day, but I never hear anyone complain; perhaps you are the problem.

FSK405 Earl

err, I thought this is what this forum was for? I am not saying that ghozt is a bad person, or any sort of crap like that, I just think FSK has been better in the past about not going apeshit over what they see on the TV. You may even have been offended too if you heard spider and guy who ki11z by F1r3 basking in such delight over banning people. Their voices were filled with glee over banning people because.. well really, they could (they really were not actually offended, they fall into the group of people who all pretended they were offended when they saw Janet Jackson's tit on national TV.. to be honest, I was kinda grossed out about it, not because of seeing titties on TV, just cause she is fugly and needs to have clothing on at all times). It used to be that people on FSK did not mix politics and gaming, but now you do. Get some better admins and grow a set of balls. If you are going to try to run an international gaming server, get used to the fact that people really do not give a fuck about what is showing on your TV.

• Who the hell is aidsMONKEY?
    I'm not sure who's more retarded, FSK405 for "dropping the ball" or this aidsMONKEY fktard for constantly returning to a server that he dislikes.
    I bet you're the type of person that runs into a brick wall, yells "Ow shit that hurt", get up, turn around, and do it again.. over and over 20-30 times in a row, then go and complain to the owner of the building for building a wall there.

(I think the only FSK405 that has dropped the ball here is ghozt.. for not perma banning your ass from everything for constantly crying about the FSK405 clan.)

• Well they are our ghozt and spider and we luv em, so fuck you.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed