FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Hello U.T. gamers. I am in the works of a new map, for Crysis, it will be ( team death match). The north vs the south.I have to reconstruct the vegitation to mesh with the high gloss texturing of my terrain.I`m not going to give too much info. other than, this map will be sexy.(YA, BABY!) I`m shooting for an Avatar(The movie) look. Out of all the maps I have played in, on the Crytech servers, this one will be for the players that love eye candy and easter eggs, etc.The caves will be massive.Voxel editing is insane! 32 slot_players.Spawn points are going to be full of surprises. In all, I`m trying to keep an Urban Terror style of fighting,I have to reconstruct the player`s phyics.It may not work if I toy with the Cry engine too much.Retooling the player may make it uncompatible with the game,Crysis, itself. But Sand Box 2, is the best editor for this style of mod. A caveman can use this software.Unlike the Far cry 2 editor. FC2 editor is so limited.This Sand Box editor has no limitations.Once my beta version is uploaded and cleared for use, I will need testers. Release date, 7/04/2010. Still dreaming of the day I logg on and see that I have to upgrade to Urban Terror 4.2. Yours truly, ZAF
    www.myspace.com/zafriusprojectz

• im in add me to ur x-fire blacksixx my account name

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux