FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Playing a game should be fun. Trash talking can be amusing. Insulting others is not. When a game is being played and the score is 1O to 0, I take the option of making teams not only even but competitive. If this is a problem take it up with my bosses and they will inform me as to how to handle this situation.

We are here to be amused and have fun. If you cannot handle this then you need to find a different server. We talk as adults not as children. If you wish to complain you shall be removed as you should not be here to begin with.

Last, to all underage players, find a server that fits your age group! I do not approve of minors hiding behind their age when people swear! In other words FUCK OFF and go play with your dolls and GI Joes!

This is an adult server, we say things as adults. If ever a teenager brings up that they are minors and are insulted by what is said I will TEMP BAN YOUR ASS! Each and every time I see you online.

You are playing on an adult server not by right but by tolerance of other adults. If you want to be Politically Correct move to California!

Swearing is one thing, swearing at other is something else. If your pretty little ears cannot handle it, LEAVE!

I thank you for your time, please feel free to contact me if you should have any addition questions.

Sincerely,

Whitedog

aka Reaper, Joker

• This should be a sticky.

• F1... Fuckin A... Right On... What he said... Ditto... Indubitably... indeed... no doubt... hear here...

• Is this in reference to the FSK Superman server? Or the FSK Pub server? Or another?

If one of the first two, then it is an all-ages situation. This does not mean (necessarily) that it is Chucky Cheese; simply that acknowledgment of the fact that some players may be under the age of 18 should be exercised. Sorta like being in the grocery store versus being in a sports bar at midnight. As far as language, even in an adults only situation, some will inevitably be offended by words and phrases that others are not. A constant run of words and phrases that most would accept as "adult" (such as, "Stupid fuckin shitbag fuckers!") is easy enough to control. If not, I would love to hang out when someone who speaks like that 24/7 goes out in public; I love entertainment :D Sure, the "profane" will slip out, and anyone under 18 should have parental presence; it is up to the parent/guardian that is responsible for the child to gauge the appropriateness (or not) of an activity. Even with a clan (FSK405) that is all adults, our "In-Clan Sunday Scrim" will have an under 18 or two at times (invited), but when they do not include the under 18, none of us has yet shown a need to use the situation as a time to, "Finally be able to fuckin shit talk as fuckin much as I fiuckin want cause none of those little shitbag fuckers are around." For any FSK run/owned server, we ask that one exercise some care, thought and respect.

That said.. it can end up like a sports bar around midnight at times, with conversational content being... adult ;) Or, when one gets there taint sliced in combat, talk of episiotomies may occur :D

As for team balancing... on the FSK Superman server.. well... I leave that to the teachers and staff. I have no idea what the Superman map even looks like these days. On FSK Pub however, balancing teams is a bit more difficult. During a single map, as players enter and leave- sometimes due to imbalance- the balance between the teams will shift. If Red is slammin Blue, and the next map is Turnpike (for instance), with map change/player changes, and the imbalance of the map, the teams may just be perfect as is. Or not. Shuffling teams on the pub server is not a "quick fix resolution" most of the time. Yes, a map may run 7 caps in 3 minutes. Shuffling immediately following may seem the best solution, but many times it is not, and can even lead to people leaving.

WD, I hear what you are saying. Having the other team cap when someone does an Epic Fail that helps that can lead to a "Dammit! Fuckin A!" or whatever. As I said- parental supervision and awareness. As adult players, it is not our job to check ID at the door and play with kidd gloves every second. Common courtesy though is expected on any and all FSK servers, period.

To any under age kids: Be aware that you are playing with adults. With the blood and such in the game, I would consider it a PG13 game. Others will consider it offensive at the core, and others see a different "For ages.." Please do not use age as a reason for anything, be it an excuse for your behavior, or as a reason for someone else to change theirs. Age does not prevent one from ignoring, or disconnecting. Nor does it stop one from being an idiot.

• Bver, he's talkin about Dank's Superman server, which is sometimes rife with idiots, especially during the USA early morning/daytime, which is the European afternoon/evening, and the place is crawling with little miscreants looking for a thrill via general asshattery. Gets frustrating.

The regular FSK servers have never had more than the occasional idiot pop up that I've seen, and those servers are 'clan only' admins AFAIK.

F1, gg

• Ahhh.... no sprechen zie ubermensch :D

• B-ver is right, regardless if it is danks server, it is still an FSK405 server and i believe he wants the server run with the same level of integrity as the PUB server. respect all players regardless of age. IF we have asshattery, that's one thing, if we have people complaining because of too much foul language, that's another, regardless of age! It is the Admins responsibility to be the "Adult" and take charge of any situation that may require intervention. The server is NOT an adult server! it is a server provided to the Community for All to use that respect it. as b-ver said, FSK is an Adult clan, that does not mean that only adults play on it. As an Admin/ adult, it is our responsibility to keep the server clean "within reason, same points b-ver gave". If there is an asshat, well, you do what you need to do to keep the server going and enjoyable.
    As for team stacking, dank may have a differing opinion, but as long as teams are EVEN (meaning an even number of bodies on each team, then you are good to go. so what if the score is 10 to 0, some people win, some people loose. now if you play a few maps that are blowouts, then maybe a shuffle is in order. but keep in mind, the good "adult players" will see this and try to join the loosing team for a challenge! at least I do.

• Ahhh.... no sprechen zie ubermensch

what should that mean B-Ver :-D

• Ahhh.... no sprechen zie ubermensch

what should that mean B-Ver :-D

|$|Mindfreak
    Just a little "lol." Bad German (very bad-lol) meaning "I do not speak Superman." A nudge of Nietzsche, which (for, erm, many?) can lead to justified, erm, asshattery. Multiple play on words/x-referencing across languages. Should have been (still badly), "Ich tue nicht sprechen Ubermensch."

Ich tue nicht scheißen eigentlich... (Latin is even more fun... :D )

• I am coming from germany.. so if you want to say in german: " I do not speak Superman" you would say "Ich spreche kein superman" but i was confused because superman is not a language :D

I learned Latin 5 years :-P

but

Ich tue nicht scheißen eigentlich --> correct version is " eigentlich scheiße ich nicht" <-- but if this would be correct ... you had something like astingency (hope it's the right word) :-D

that's the difference between english and german we do not use the "do" to make clear that we do something.. we use the verbform :-D

funny thing x)

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed