FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• spider here's the list of losers...Superman B3 Admin List
    Admin Level

DankRider 100
    FSK405B 100
    mindriot 100
    Fokker 80
    xYster 80
    ZELLIS 80
    Nebuchadnezzar 60
    >DoLT 40
    6th|russa 40
    Boogie]{night 40
    BP 40
    Buzzkill 40
    el.kabong 40
    FIREKILLER!!! 40
    Frog 40
    FSK405E_mushroom 40
    FSK405wilyduck 40
    JoMama-509th 40
    KickButts 40
    LaRs 40
    Psychopath-509th 40
    Reaper 40
    SAM-Medic 40
    the.$heila.Divine 40
    Truth.ca 40
    XaN 40
    zimzalabing 40
    AceTone 20
    Butt-Plug 20
    CDaly 20
    Chuckles 20
    Cy3eRAsSaSs!n* 20
    dad 20
    el.kabong 20
    FSK405ElmoTheSniper 20
    Ghandi 20
    Gladi8r 20
    Hok 20
    JetDry 20
    MaxwellSmart 20
    MrTinkerWinker 20
    TheBatMann 20

Note that there are several fsk ers on there. I trust the judgement and maturity of 95% of them. Not that my opinion counts for anything around here. And the remaining 5% just because i don't know them that well.
    I agree with what you said about it being a priviledge. I've been playing on Superman as long as anyone and don't remember a lot of fsk admins being on. Once in a while you would see dank and I think one other. Cap limit was 40 so you can imagine how much effort went into a game only to have some dickhead fuck it up about 2 1/2 hours in. So dank trusted a few of us to ref. BECAUSE WE PLAY THERE. It's not fair for you to pas judgement on the people who ref and play there all the time when i have never seen you on the server even once. You don't know what it's like. Thurman was on quite a bit tonight. Ask him! You are basing your opinion mostly on what you read here in the forums. Just as people are settling down and getting into this B3 thing we ALL have to be raked over the coals? I'd like to see dank make YOU an admin and then have you play for about 2 - 3 hours at a time on there.
    Some of us, even tho we are not fsk, even contribute to the server. It's a shame to see each month how you almost always appear to be falling short on raising money for the server when there are so many fsk ers who COULD contribute but choose NOT to! Losers! I say! Hey! Every night when I say my prayers, I thank dank for the server, and Wily Duck for the map.

• The post was'nt calling anyone out and i actualy like you boogie I was talking about the asshats on here fighting and bitching about other admins you know the ones kicking each other and calling other admins hacks and your right I don't play on the server reason 1. I don't like superman never have never will and ducky knows this he is still a mapping god in my eyes. 2 becouse i don't like it i don't want admin becouse of the drama that comes with it i just got sick and tired of seeing idiots on here bitching about shit if someone is haxing get a fucking demo and ban them if someone is being a asshole ban them another reason i don't have admin nor want is because i would have baned several of the fucking morons just based on there forum posts alone and because I am a comeplete dick and could careless what anyone thinks of me . I am saying to the ones that are acting like 12 year olds grow the fuck up before you ruin it for everyone and you idiots know who i am talking about to the rest of you get the little kids inline. and quit getting your panties in a bunch about shit you know your not involved in.

• spider, i agree with your above post, infighting is childish and not condusive to a nice gaming community. Im glad you clarified your point!

• I agree with you there, Spider. I also agree with Boogie.

I donate to the server monthly because, honest to god, I believe the stress relief I get on the server is WORTH 20-40/mo. (I'd be willing to donate more, too, if I weren't a penniless grad student. I'll make less this year than a crack head living off welfare. Literally. I can't even afford Rogaine and I'm 25!!!)

When I look at that list of admins I see the group of players that I really have a good time playing with nightly. Anytime any of them are in there I know the game will be just that much better.

I really don't understand how any of us can get so whiney toward one another. Maybe it's because I'm from about as large and dysfunctional a family as you can get (there's like 5 branches, at least, that don't like or don't talk to one another), but this all seems like a trickle of water under a very narrow bridge to me.

It gets annoying to hear the kiddos come in and say "oh so and so is haxing" when 'so and so' is an admin or a regular that I know would never hack. I tell them, plainly and over and over again, to get a demo, submit it to the forums, and I'll be glad to kick the hacker. (Not that I wont check anyone out if they're a little 'too good' à la Killer Dad's 'killer experiment', but you get the idea. Everything within reason.)

• I get cha Spider. No hard feelings against you. I was just hoping that dirty laundry gets aired here someimes and people would just get over it and move on. With so many refs and admins we all have to get used to each others style. Discuss things here like adults and like the server spams..."adapt"

• Oh god now I'm totally freaked, again I agree with Spider, Spider you are reading my mind ,what have you got going on there some sort of virtual vulcan mind scan on me? Quit it. Go pick on Snapper!

• I dont know guys, its not that simple. Keep in mind that there were times that the server was free for all for anything, no refs around for many many hours, no vote, and unlimited stacking, believe me, i know, i HATE stackers and aimbots. Really, i would kick fast for stack if i was ref. I know times when a botuser fragged me to dust, and i could spec him, but not remove him, i was fucked by an aimware dickweed for almost 45 minutes.

So, when i first started playing FSK i met alot of bots and tk spammers, alot... this is why and dont ever forget -> you chose to attract that kind of player, omg please, no vote or autokick for TK, give me break!

Tons of your so called "ashats" reached your server and im absolutely convinced that it was caused by the match settings. I played alot of other maps, and once you came to FSK superm TK spamming and stacking was doubled.

Im very glad with the new settings, expecially the autobalance, thank god.

So yea, people came here to bitch about bans and hax etc alot, cuz once a ref came on, he could find a log filled with massive stacking and tk, and then some bans get done

• Some additional info.

As for the list off admins boogie posted. I personally think they all look like a good group of folks, and are the back bone of the superman server. Though there is and has been some conflict between the admins in the past I find the value far out ways the minor conflicts. Lastly on this point – I personally think the admins have been a bit tough and at time are using their priv’s for personal use. I would like to see the admin first try to defuse the situation using the many admin features prior to kicking/banning.

As for Donations and Server Cash Flow:
    For those that don’t know. When you donate to FSK you are donating to the community as a whole. FSK not only runs our servers, and forums but urbanterror.net / forums, along with a few other clan servers and sites. FSK405 does this to keep the community alive and stable. - The superman server is located in Chicago and I flip the bill for it, the main server is located in Texas and requires donations to keep a float. I say this for there are times when the superman community is donating and I have no idea who or how much is being donated. So with that comes a BIG thanks for all those that have been supporting the Urban Terror Community by donating when ever possible.

As for Spiders Shut up and play attitude – I agree. This is a game and we should all be having fun. I hate to see the admins bickering amongst themselves. Lets face it we all make mistakes and may not handle situations the same. But if we can unite as admins and have each others back we will be a stronger team. If you see a admin acting in a way that’s displeasing, talk to them one on one and resolve it. Lastly – there are 4 admins that are grand fathered in – (Jomamma, Psychopathic, Whitdog, XAN) these 4 admins have been there helping for years. Though they may not read the forums much or react like others would like I ask you give them a bit of respect.

• Thank you Dank for all your hard work and to all the other admins that handle situations the right way.

• Damnton...this server has NEVER invited asshats and hackers. It has had more refs and admins than any other server that I can think of. Although an admin might not be on when you are (at times) you can always demo people that are cheating and submit the demo.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux