FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• I want to speak to "dad". A so called ref on the FSK superm server.
    He banned me for a fake reason: because he was in a bad mood.
    I asked him fair questions about the game and him, but he didn't answer.
    That is why I asked him again, and when he finally answered me he just banned me.

This kind of behaviour sickens me. More and more ppl are becoming a ref on
    FSK, and most of them just like to bann. THEY LIKE IT, and therefore they search
    for reasons to bann ppl. The only thing "dad" does is abusing his power as a ref.

He specifically told me he was in a bad mood, and that I should respect him.
    BUT he never left me any space to say a word. I said sorry about asking him
    the same question twice, but he banned me a second after.

He kept SPAMMING and SPAMMING the console with the rule that I had to
    respect him. BUT NEVER, and I firmly repeat NEVER even if you torture me to the death,
    NEVER will I respect a man, who THINKS respect is to be simply demanded.

I understand that because he is a ref, I have to respect him. And only for that I do,
    and I also listen to him. BUT just kicking me because I make him feel bad is nonsense.

This kind of behaviour is childish and abusive. If you say FSK is a decent server,
    then an apologise would be appropriate here.

TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT RESPECT, in the end IS EARNED. AND it is not earned
    by banning people for being in a bad mood. Respect is also not earned by whining.

Some refs only talk big, like: "STFU" and "YOU SUCK" and "YOU'RE A NOOB".
    But if you even dare to greet a friend that just joined the server you're banned before you you know why. And the reason why is, because a ref might feel attacked by the greeting.
    I know it sounds like I’m mocking some refs, but if you play on the server for some hours, you will notice how UNREAL these refs can be.

See... dad. If you want respect, don’t act like an angry child that wants attention.
    It is as if you want everyone to look at you as a man, and you’ll do anything to act big,
    but the truth is: if you would simply act normal, more ppl would respect you.
    Because my dear friend, respect is earned.

This whole situation reminds me of a child with a red head. Crying and being angry, and
    slamming with his hands and feet on the floor whining about him getting it his way.
    If you get the picture.

And then there is one more thing. I thought is was something only female persons did,
    but “dad” also acts this whay. When they feel like they are loosing a discussion, or that
    they are pointed at their mistakes (even on a calm an friendly way). They will

1. run away
    2. ignore you
    3. stab a knife in your back when they can
    because the simply do not have the maturity to stand up for themselves.

Now although your pesky behaviour, you still are a ref. So I will continue to be polite to you.
    I now realize that asking an angry immature child to be polite in return is hopeless. Still I can still just shut up against you. So if just leave me alone, you can feel free to bann me if I REALY did something wrong.

What you should have done "dad" is just mute me. That would be an appropriate action. A mature one.
    But not just bann, because that is just beïng the bigger man...

Oh 1 more thing. Dankrider is a man who earned his respect. Learn from him "dad".
    If he says I'm banned, then I would accept it. You know why ?
    Because he earned my respect, and therefore I respect him back.
    He was here from back in the old days, when Superm was still pure and calm.

• can you PM me your IP and player name please.

you can PM me in the forums by clicking on my name to the left of this post, then you will see a lil tab with 2 faces. click it and you can PM me a message.

I will talk with the ref involved. I apoligise for the inconvenience but note none of the ref level B3 admins can perma ban a person. the ban should only last 3 hours but could be up to one day.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed