FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Hi guys. I wanted to stop by to issue a challenge. I decided to post here because the challenge goes out to specific superman regulars. They will be apt to see it quicker if I post here. I frequent this map fairly often. Usually I start out doing a jump map, then I head over to superman and then off to tdm maps. Superman is a nice half way point between a jump map and slayer. Unfortunately I keep running into a small roadblock when I am on superman. I just cant seem to have fun. The reason I cant seem to have fun is because I keep encountering a group of old gentry that stack up a team and pick a fight until they get get someone to start mouthing off. They then switch gears and behave as though they are shocked and offended. Banning/kicking follow suit along with the admins saying basicly the same insults they recieved back at the individual. I dont think it is necessary to go into the old saying about kitchens and standing the heat within said kitchens. I am also aware that complaining about admin behavior falls on deaf ears here. I went through the forums and had a look at the dozens of threads started which accuse the same old folks of picking a fight and then banning their opponent which terminates with jeers from the regulars who happen to be there. This being said I wont bother making a complaint as it would be a waste of both of our mutual time. I find myself at a crossroads. More specificly concerning how I should deal with this issue which I find to be an itch that simply wont go away. One option is the one you want me to take. that is, I accept the behavior and all there in and play in silence. This is something I will not do. The second path is for me to leave and just not come back to your servers again. I intend to do this anyhow once the issue is settled more to my liking. The third option is for me to argue with you guys and drive you bonkers until you ban me. I would then unplug my modem, delete my urt identification number, and repeat the above process. I am sure your umbrella banning skills are well honed by now and this would only work for a while. After which would come proxies which I have have a good deal of practice performing internet debauchery with. I really dont want to do that. The main reason being that it doesnt solve the problem, it is childish, and a little too tedious for my liking. I would really rather just have a solution to settle this like an adult and be done with it. This leads me to the last road. The one I intend to take. I want to issue a challenge to several folks who I have had unpleasant run ins with in the past. The individuals are boogie knight, and Creeper ( I see batman is no longer with you). I want to challenge you to a map besides Superman. One on one. First to 50. I really dont think you guys are bad people but I do think that you give people crap because you are convinced that success on superman makes you a pro. Perhaps if some nobody like me beats you then maybe you will see that you are indeed mistaken. I tried to challenge you in person. I made this challenge and asked you very bluntly to accept or rebuff my challenge. You threatened me with a ban and proceeded to insult me and tell me I am not worth your time without actually answering my question. Perhaps posting here will inspire you to resond with a simple yes or no. If you think I am a sore loser with no skills then accept my challenge. Have someone demo the match and spec me for hacking. If I lose you would be able to post this video and present me as the loser you believe I am. If you refuse my challenge then you concede defeat. Perhaps you will simply laugh and tell me to shove off. Perhaps I will simply be banned for making this public challenge. Either way the challenge stands and you and I both know how things really are. Even if I lost I would be happy because I really do wonder if you are half as good as you think you are and after this I will have my answer. Thanks for taking a gander at my drawn out spiel.

• [br]

• I unlocked this so that the story is not completely one sided and I think I should have a chance to say my side.
    First, I am always puzzled why someone comes in here with a specific complaint (such as yours), but you register with a completely different name than what you use when playing. So right off, you seem to be somewhat of a mystery man. But, because of your attitude, and your challenge, I assume that you are a player called "rage". Good move using an alias in here.
    Here are a few tidbits from the visit that got you so upset....
    Monday, 05/03/2012 (21:25) Rage says to all lol ride pony ride.
    Monday, 05/03/2012 (21:23) Rage says to all i have not done something disrepectful.
    Monday, 05/03/2012 (21:22) Rage says to all because you only play this map and refuse a challenge.
    Monday, 05/03/2012 (21:22) Rage says to all your a one trick pony boogie.
    Monday, 05/03/2012 (21:22) Rage says to all the challenge stands.
    Monday, 05/03/2012 (21:12) Rage says to all yes or no.
    Monday, 05/03/2012 (21:12) Rage says to all do you accept?
    Monday, 05/03/2012 (21:12) Rage says to all its a challenge.
    Monday, 05/03/2012 (21:12) Rage says to all its a legitimate statement.
    Monday, 05/03/2012 (21:11) Rage says to all i challenge you on a different map boogie.
    Monday, 05/03/2012 (21:10) Rage says to all you too boogie punk,
    Monday, 05/03/2012 (21:09) Rage says to all lick my ass dude.
    Monday, 05/03/2012 (21:08) Rage says to all man f off campers..
    Monday, 05/03/2012 (21:08) Rage says to all lol asses..
    Monday, 05/03/2012 (21:03) Rage says to all bleed bugger.
    Monday, 05/03/2012 (21:01) Rage says to all f o dude..

I think I had pretty much ignored you until you went flying by the red roof and I shot you a couple of times. That's when you told me to lick your ass. That's pretty much when you got kicked. Other people on the server were warning you of what might happen if you persisted. You cheerfully and childishly ignored their advice. You were lucky that you were only kicked.
    As for the maps I have played...I'm sure there are many that are so old you have never even seen them. I guess I have spent more hours on Superman than any other map, but have played other servers, been in other clans, and played in tournaments. The impression that you got about the old cronies sticking together is because we have all played together on Superman for along time. Many are admins and we usually back each other. Not to throw our weight around, but to make it a place for players to come to and not have to play with cheaters or what we call asshats.
    You frequent this map fairly often? You have played a total of 8 times, and always with that same attitude.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed