FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Superman Open Trial to be Un-banned =- KittyBoy

Overview:
    - In a professional mature manor Kittyboy has asked for a open trial to plead his case in hopes of being un-banned. FSK405 offers this opportunity to anyone that feels they were unjustly banned. during this trial I expect folks to judge the evidence pertaining to the case with no belligerent outbursts, personal slander, or persuasion. This case only relates to the date and time of the ban, admins involved, demos, and another evidence. Comments outside of the folks involved are not welcome, with the exclusion of FSK405 members. We hold these trials in a open forum, to be transparent in our dealings with suspect hackers.

Trial Proceedings:
    1.a - I ask the admins involved to post any demos and evidence pertaining to the ban along with a brief comment.
    2.a - KittyBoy will be able to rebuttal, pleading his side of the case.
    3.a - A natural 3rd party lead by myself will review the evidence offering our verdict.

NOTE: It is important to know FSK405 has held Open Cases in the past resulting in players being unbanned. If you were not involved in the ban, or apart of the jury please keep your opinions to yourself. Bottom line this case will be tried on facts.

Info requested by Kittyboy:
    FSK405's Team Speak - IP: fsk405.com -or- 74.53.204.82

Exhibit A Evidence
    "the beginning's asking to be unbanned with some reasoning": http://fsk405.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?46893

Exhibit B: Name IP: KittyBoy 99.24.XXX.XXX

• COPIED FROM THE SUPERMAN ASSHAT THREAD;

KittyBoy, here's your demo:

MrTinker.Um3

Many thanks!

Ok, what I think of myself:
    • I am not cheating
    • Notice I was far from perfect with my accuracy, and if I were aimbotting, I would be snapping on all the targets, not selectively.
    • There are indeed a few targets that are in my line of sight that are not snapped onto.
    • I have a 1800 DPI mouse with 1000 Hz polling. My sensitivity is set to 1.75.
    • I try to scan the entire area, especially making sure I double or triple or quadruple scan places where enemies will most likely come out of.
    • As for scoping in as fast as I do, that isn't consistently happening as you say it is, and there is next to no point in scoping in without a definite fix on your target. Haven't you ever played quake 1? By default you don't have a cross-hair. This is loosely the same style gameplay, except I have a scope as an aide.
    • Notice I put the automatic in semi-auto unless I need to spam. Notice I don't empty a clip where there is more than a few body lengths between me and the enemy.

Those weren't my best runs that day on the same server. I see many, many mistakes in my demos.

Please, please, please, leave me alone and look for cheaters to ban, not for good players.

• Evidence C Echelon Reports - Provides a caricature whitens showing how he interacts on the server.

Name: KittyBoy IP: 99.24.xxx.xxx
    Client id: @ 38041 Connections: 20
    group_bits ( User ) First seen: Wednesday, 23/03/2011 (00:04)
    GUID: F3FB8B12E7F113B5B8D54918EE9739C4 Last seen: Friday, 25/03/2011 (02:19)
    Banned for Hacking - By: Boogie]{night Supermans Head Admin

Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:56) KittyBoy says to all <3
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:56) RMS says to all ggs for meee
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:56) RMS says to all anyways
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:51) RMS says to all lol
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:51) RMS says to all i like freshmeat
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:51) RMS says to all lol
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:50) RMS says to all RMS would take offense
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:50) RMS says to all but
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:50) RMS says to all looool
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:50) RMS says to all always
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:50) RMS says to all gpl
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:49) RMS says to all in soviet russia, superman plays you
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:49) RMS says to all lol
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:48) RMS says to all lol oh hai there
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:48) RMS says to all as far as accomplishign that jump goes
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:48) RMS says to all i seem kinda stuck
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:48) RMS says to all awww
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:48) RMS says to all lol
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:47) RMS says to all BONERIFIC
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:46) RMS says to all xD
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:46) RMS says to all hmm
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:46) RMS says to all lol
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:46) RMS says to all check it out sometime
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:46) RMS says to all you know about mksh bro?
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:46) RMS says to all lol
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:46) RMS says to all i don't use stuff that isn't even BMP clean
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:45) RMS says to all you mean mksh
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:45) RMS says to all lol
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:45) RMS says to all ima in windowmaker myself
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:45) RMS says to all and mount
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:45) RMS says to all on freebsd i use mdcontrol
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:45) RMS says to all nah
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:45) RMS says to all i'm just messing about
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:44) RMS says to all nah lol
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:44) RMS says to all dunno wut i am trying to accomplish
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:44) RMS says to all mount -o loop /dev/lo0p /
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:44) RMS says to all lol
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:43) RMS says to all lololol
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:43) RMS says to all WMs*
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:42) RMS says to all what wms we be using
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:42) RMS says to all lol yes
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:42) RMS says to all do ya use latex?
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:42) RMS says to all yush
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:41) RMS says to all <3 nvi
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:41) RMS says to all i hate vim btw
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:41) RMS says to all lolol
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:41) RMS says to all emacs is rather nice in a few ways
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:41) RMS says to all ohl ol
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:41) RMS says to all lol who?
    Thursday, 24/03/2011 (19:41) RMS says to all though I use ed and nvi a bit

Trying to make a funny: FSK405 has a lot of players in and around San Antonio, TX if you are found to be banned for just cause I would suggest looking over your back :-)

• I will include in this brief statement my unabridged notes on the two kittyboy demos. As I am previously involved in this 'case' I feel my statement is requested.

KittyBoy displays the following enough times to establish a clear trend above random or skillful play:
    -near 180 deg. rotations of view to locate an out of view target with no prior knowledge of said target.
    --often times the enemy is not in a likely place to look.
    -following players while he/they are mid air with very high accuracy.
    -reacting to the presence of invisible players (players behind walls or other obstacles are invisible)
    -recoils back onto target after taking a shot/being hit perfectly (fewer instances of this than the others)
    -snapping between multiple targets (weaker evidence)

It is my view that kittyboy is using some kind of hack and that the demos are consistent with this conclusion.

-edit- added some returns to shorten longer lines (new to using the code tag)

kittyboy demos:

kittyboy: (inorder)
    -kills wd (not suspect)
    -jumps off of red and fires down where a player is on his roof (hardly visible)
    -jumps up to blue from red and cursor tracks player before player is visible (suspect)
    -jumps off blue and keys cursor on visible red player steadily while moving through the air (even
     reacts to players movements once he's on highway and can no longer see him (logical deduction)
    -fires at player on garage while mid air and appears to 'snap and follow on target'
    -ledge grabs onto red roof and immediately has enemy in his sights (does this twice in a row)
    -grabs red flag and takes jumper for garage.  
    immediately after a red spawns behind him does a 180 and hits dead on
    -lands on garage and locks onto another erg the instant that player becomes visible 
    (note:  the red player was not in a typical/likely spot)
    -tracks red player perfectly through air while scoped in, gets the kill (highly suspect)
    -jumps onto red roof, grabs flag, appears to already 'know' a player is behind the red stairs 
    and does a 180 to pop some shots off
    -red player jumps down to helipad and kittyboy locks onto and follows red player through air.  
    At time scale .1 his scope very smoothly tracks his target - highly suspect.
    -reloads and is immediately onto a red target on top of red roof - 
    even locks back on his target after being shot and recoiling from his fire (highly suspect)
    -spawns and scopes in on a player on top of red roof
    -focuses onto helipad where 2 players are 'congregating' out of sight.  
    The instant they become visible kb locks on target and gets the kill(s).
    -throw in another midair scope follow/kill.  (even MORE suspect)
    -jumps onto doom roof and quickly looks up to red roof.  
    moves toward invisible target by red stairs and pulls back
    -another mid-air target scope/follow/kill

kittyboy_2:

-3 instant scope/follows (1 midaire) in a row
    -continuously looking at red roof (ns)
    -another scope/follow through air
    -quick lock-onto multiple targets (3?)
    -more scope/follows mid air
    -knows right where invisible players are located on garage roof and locks on
    -'clean fight' with rookmachine on red roof 
    -locks onto spawning-mid air player and fires (mild)
    -more mid air following
    -jumps between multiple targets 
    -jets over to red roof in vicinity of invisible player and appears to be anticipating a shot (suspect)
    -does this several more times while snapping between targets (highly suspect)
    -the only time he looks down at ground front of blue there is a player immediately in his sights (hs)

• KittyBoy...I was the admin that banned you. In less than a year, I have banned 132 players (including you). Not one has ever come back and asked for a review (as you have done). The other 131 are still banned.
    We have a few players who are skilled with a Psg1 or Sr8 and I don't think any comes even close to your accuracy.
    The parts of the demos that I think are most suspect...
    as Tink says, you seem to suddenly become aware of a player in the air, even when he was not previously visible. You just turn and zoom all in one motion and become focused without having to correct your aim very much at all.
    @ about 4:44 of a hot potatoe, you know that whitedog is on Pond because he is recovering his flag. You also know that another enemy has gone down to Pond from red roof (he was visible during flight). Whitedog goes to doom roof and you hit him, but THEN your attention goes over to Pond where the other red palyer has JUST jumped up to the ledge. So you hit him, then go back to whitedog. Why would you give up on the player that you had hurt to look over at Pond? I can think of no other reason than you KNOW the other player has just jumped up on the ledge.
    While on doom, you seem preoccupied with a player (not visible) on red roof who seems to be somewhat afk. A smart player with a hack will not put his crosshair EXACTLY on an enemy and folow them, but you DO keep your crosshair very NEAR the player whenever you go back to him.
    The whole time that you are on doom, you are not concerned with the street at all. UNTIL a red player runs across the street. THEN you move up to the edge of doom roof (so you can see him) and shoot him. That's the ONLY time that you even look at the street. I think there was one other episode where a teammate had died in the pool in front of red and you focused down there just as a red player became visible near him.
    So, you are either hacking, or you are the best damn shooter we have ever had. That includes Acehole, Osko, Junior, and Sweet Justice (3 of whom have been playing Superman for years and usually use a sniper for primary weapon).
    As for going up the front of red and ledge grabbing...you lucked out the first time because the FC had stopped almost exactly in front of you. As you laid there dead, you saw him move over next to the stairs, so the next time that you go up, you DO know where he is. Then, you go into the office and up the stairs. You assume that the FC is still next to the stairs, and you are right. His fault for not hearing you open the doors below or to the roof, and not hearing your footsteps on the stairs.
    He frequently looks over the edge because he seems to know that there is a player there. Sometimes it's his own teammate. That made me think that he's seeing players everywhere and that they all look alike to him (similar to the hack video that dank had posted where all players were blue).
    NOTE: After all the smack talk that Tink did about Truth, you have to expect to get some back. He was kidding, c'mon.

• I am not an admin nor want to be but I know you guys respect my opinion and I was bored so I decided to watch the demos.

The first demo shows absolutely no evidence of hacking. Nothing even suspect.

The second demo I only watched the first few minutes then pressed a key by accident but I saw no evidence of hacking on that one either.

Based on his movement skills and general game knowledge I would say that he is probably an experienced FPS player who is fairly new to urban terror (no advanced jumping)

If you think this player is even close to as skilled as acehole you obviously havent gotten pwned enough by acehole.

I would bet mr.tinker's left testicle (which i own) that he is not aimbotting (i didnt check for wallhacks but I doubt he does that either).

thats my opinion. (which is 20/3 times better than mr. tinker's opinion by the way :D )

• truth as a highly respected member of our community and a accused hacker himself with advanced skills I appreciate your input. Truth is a long time veteran to UrT with skills beyond most and an ability and knowledge to review demos for possible ass hattery. though truth is not an FSK405 member his experience and comments are respected and valid. thanks for taking the time to review the evidence in a mature manor.

• [editted non-productive ranting, because it wasn't pertaining directly to KB's case]

• In creeper's defense, truth is being arrogant and that's plenty ground for rage.

Try watching it with /r_shownormals 1, truth. Try not to hit any keys past that point.

• after watching the demo in show normals it explains alot of his shots /r_shownormals 1. i vote with boogie its shenanigans

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed