FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• I believe because of the language issue, he can not come here to defend himself. I have watched the demos many times. I have even recorded them in avi format both with and without shownormals. I have watched with timescale 1, .5, and .7. The only part that I thought was conclusive
    was when he was on the freeway hiding behind the guardrail. He had shot the FC to the right of the awning at Hotel. He popped up once just in time to see a red guy going for the flag and he shoots him. While standing, he can see the legs of the second player going for the flag but someone else takes him out and returns the flag. There are some questions, such as when he is on the grass to right of doom and looks up several times to the doom roof. I can't figure why he would do that because players on doom from that angle are impossible to hit. He may have thought that his position was known so was looking to see if anyone was going to drop down to the ledge at ground level to come for him.
    I am going to lift the ban, based on these facts, but please don't think that he, or anyone, has a free ticket. If you suspect something, please demo. But, before you submit the demo, watch it a few times. I can't speak for worm, but if I watch 10 or 15 demos of him and don't see anything, I will probably be less inclined to be impartial.

• Behind you 100% on this. I havent gone to the same extent in analysing his demos as yet - didnt think it necessary as you had it in hand and hadnt asked for second opinion - but I have specced him many times and come to the conclusion that as I can't be even 99% sure of a hack, I can't / won't take any action.

• I agree on you, hes suspect but its a really hard case, the only way is to keep up low profile and try get more evidences, but from now on i believe it will be even more hard try to catch anything, as he can be even more carefull on hiding something he might have.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux