FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Hey,

today I was playing on superman and I teamkilled FSK405|BOOGIEKNIGHT by accident ( I actually tried to save his fucking ass when he was taking the flag).

I said sorry to him even if there was enemies around me, I didn't care getting killed because I feel bad every time I tk someone.
    I believe there was a lot of people who didn't forgive me since most of the beginners don't even know the console command to forgive someone (YES, TKS happen often when you're on a full server).

Anyway, after saying sorry to him he warned me instead of forgiving me (the console said auto-kick if not forgiven). It was obvious that I'm not a TKER ( there was 24 ppl playing & I was first in my team after 50 minutes of playing & the score was 19-19).

Honestly I don't give a fuck getting kicked but why do some of your admins use their admin rights based on their EGO ( I'm not going to give other examples because I'm not here to start shit).

So I came back to the server, I asked if Boogie was still here and he answered me under an alias that he wasn't here on several times. I wanted to ask him why he did that but yet he wasn't identifying himself as Boogie......I went to check his ip and it was him.
    Then I started talking shit because I don't like people that hide behind their little nicknames over the net, at least have the balls to tell me its you.

Aren't the admins here to make the gameplay better? Do you think this is how you make the gameplay better?
    I actually donated for this server since I started playing again so I think I have every right to post on your forums and say that there's an EGO issue and you need to make a special forum thread for this because you guys have way too many admins. (I'm not even mentioning that he kicked me again because I don't give a flying fuck since this whole thing is absurd).

P.S. I didn't care the first or the second time, but now it's getting tiring.

Those mods don't even care whether you've been playing here a long time or not, good or not, smart player or not, known or not. They just do what the fuck they want, this is not reasonable. Why would they have the privilege of deciding who is worth getting kicked or not? If an admin insults me and says I'm a tard and I answer him the same thing and I get kicked this is normal? I mean come on...On how many occasions I've seen that and it happened to myself.

I do understand that everyone has their bad moments and everyone has their life behind this, but guess what I do something else me too, and I have fucking hard days too but that doesn't mean I can do whatever I want because I'm tired or of my little EGO is hurt.

At the end what matters is that I'm here just to play my game and being chill but it looks like some people can't let me do that. It's not about the actions, it's about the cheap attitude out there.

QUOTE:

Moderating on the FSK405 Superman server is a privilege that few players are entrusted with. If you use your Moderator status for personal revenge, grudges, or ego satisfaction, you can expect the sysadmin to revoke your Moderator status. Always be fair and consistent. We are here to have fun, not to bust everyone’s chops for every little fault.

Set the example. As a Moderator, your conduct in the game sets the standard for all players in the game. Maturity, calm assertiveness, and fairness are the hallmarks of a great game server moderator.

•  

• What are you loling at buddy

• I never warn players for accidental tks. However, I DO warn players for TKs that I consider to be on purpose or really, really, stupid. I thought your tk (when I had grabbed the flag) was the latter. I noticed after that one warning, the console said that you would be kicked for team damage and listed ALL OF THE OTHER PLAYERS you had TK'd or nearly so. That was right at the end of a game, I believe, the tempban (issued by B3) was for 3 whole minutes. I left after that game and came here to catch up on posts in the forums. I was not aliased tonight at all. Don't know how you think you got the IP when I wasn't on the server at that time. If I was there, aliased or not, believe me, I would discuss the issue with you.

HAHA, I just checked your chat (while I was off the server) you thought BakedHamster was me? We were playing together on the same team! Good catch.
    From your chat...(start reading from the bottom up)
    ypir boogie eh?
    BLUEBERRY_BLUNT says to team 2 ?
    BLUEBERRY_BLUNT says to team 2 who are you exactly?
    BLUEBERRY_BLUNT says to team 2 hey baked hamster
    BLUEBERRY_BLUNT says to all fcking ego kids
    BLUEBERRY_BLUNT says to all he warned me rather than forgiving me
    BLUEBERRY_BLUNT says to all for an acidental tk
    BLUEBERRY_BLUNT says to all what adouche
    BLUEBERRY_BLUNT says to all boogie left?

FYI...I am 63 (but feel like a kid sometime)
    We haven't had any other prblems in the time that you've been playing on Superman. I don't anticipate any more in the future. I think this was a one time thing and hopefully you won't cause so much team damage.

• How do you get other players' IPs on a UrT server? (Assuming you're just a regular player. I know how to do it with rcon.)

• LOL

FSK405|BatMann
    LOL indeed

• Hey,

today I was playing on superman and I teamkilled FSK405|BOOGIEKNIGHT by accident ( I actually tried to save his fucking ass when he was taking the flag).

... great game server moderator.[/b][/blockquote]

BLUEBERRY_BLUNT

Omg, did you even read what Dankrider posts on previous cases of 'admin rage'?

Incase you didn't, here it is nice and loud:

ALL ACCUSATIONS OF ADMIN ABUSE/RAPE GETS REPORTED TO DANKRIDER VIA PM BUTTON THAT GHOZT MADE.

Thanks.

• I never warn players for accidental tks. However, I DO warn players for TKs that I consider to be on purpose or really, really, stupid. I thought your tk (when I had grabbed the flag) was the latter.

Boogie Knight

So what a sorry doesn't mean anything to you? Or you're too busy looking at stuff in your console to read the chat?

I noticed after that one warning, the console said that you would be kicked for team damage and listed ALL OF THE OTHER PLAYERS you had TK'd or nearly so.

Boogie Knight

I tked maybe two guys, plus it's normal when there's a big game for so long going on.

That was right at the end of a game, I believe, the tempban (issued by B3) was for 3 whole minutes.

Boogie Knight

The tempban was issued because you didn't forgive me, you warned me after I said sorry.

I was not aliased tonight at all. Don't know how you think you got the IP when I wasn't on the server at that time. If I was there, aliased or not, believe me, I would discuss the issue with you.

Boogie Knight

That's a big lie, baked hamster and Boogie Knight had exactly the same ip.
    AS a matter of fact, when I asked who are you to bakedhamster it's the only question he didn't answer. Sorry to tell you that but you're a bad liar on that one, your facts are messed up.

HAHA, I just checked your chat (while I was off the server) you thought BakedHamster was me? We were playing together on the same team! Good catch.
    From your chat...(start reading from the bottom up)

ypir boogie eh?
    BLUEBERRY_BLUNT says to team 2 ?
    BLUEBERRY_BLUNT says to team 2 who are you exactly?
    BLUEBERRY_BLUNT says to team 2 hey baked hamster
    BLUEBERRY_BLUNT says to all fcking ego kids
    BLUEBERRY_BLUNT says to all he warned me rather than forgiving me
    BLUEBERRY_BLUNT says to all for an acidental tk
    BLUEBERRY_BLUNT says to all what adouche
    BLUEBERRY_BLUNT says to all boogie left?

Boogie Knight

You messed up the whole chat log, wtf? Where's the second part? where are the answer to everything I said? Right now you're trying to make a fool out of me. You're playing on words right now. And no you were not playing on the same team with baked hamster...I have facts, not words.

We haven't had any other prblems in the time that you've been playing on Superman. I don't anticipate any more in the future. I think this was a one time thing and hopefully you won't cause so much team damage.

Boogie Knight

Man I don't care, think whatever you want......I'm just shocked by your stupidity for a 63 year old.

AS for all the "LOL"ERS you can go fuck your fucking self bitches, Nobody asked you to post your fucking LOLS out here. This is a real issue I'm talking about and you're not concerned. IF you wanna laugh go laugh somewhere else. I bet you wouldn't be fucking LOLing here if it happened to you fuckfaces.

One thing is clear, it's that you showed how lame you can be today. You can give me one hundred explanations but yet you will still be a fool to me for doing that. I know my shit because I've been admin in the past and I didn't do shit like this.

OH yea and the guy who wrote in font 100, I don't give a fuck about where to send your reports. I have an issue here and I post it where I want, if you don't like it then fuck yourself too. I didn't ask you to post those fucking rules out here, it's my thread and I say whatever I want. """OMG DO YOU READ? IM TELLING YOU IT'S A DOUCHEBAGNESS ISSUE NOT A FUCKING REPORT""" OMG ! OMG ?.

I have nothing more to say to you, do whatever fuck you want douchebags. GG's go learn to play rather than kicking guys who whoop your noob asses.

You can lock this thread, I have nothing more to say to you 63 years old fools. I'm out, too fucking much douchebaggery for me..

• much disrespect in your words mh?

!s rule6

Please respect the admins, listen & learn or leave.

• That's a big lie, baked hamster and Boogie Knight had exactly the same ip.
    AS a matter of fact, when I asked who are you to bakedhamster it's the only question he didn't answer. Sorry to tell you that but you're a bad liar on that one, your facts are messed up.

GMT PACIFIC
    Bakedhamster is another FSK member who is definitely not Boogie. How you think you got their IP addresses, I have no idea. Unless you have rcon you cant get that information.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed