FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Hi everyone,
    I got banned a while ago, because I was using wallhack. []
    I know it's a perm ban which means that I will keep it forever.
    Still it's worth trying.
    Let me explain:
    I started playing Urban Terror a month or 3 ago. When I started I noticed I was a very bad player. I joined a server and people were talking about 'wallhack' and 'aimbot', so I googled those two words.
    I found some aimbots and tried to play with them. And I noticed that it was quite easy to play with it. Too easy. So I tried wallhack in stead of aimbot. I kind of got used to it, and couldn't play without one anymore.
    Well, I got banned from lots of server, but I thought I could hide it by wearing tac goggles and only shooting when my tac goggles saw someone. That was wrong.
    So I got banned on Superman.
    The first thing I did was deleting the wallhack from my computer. Then I started playing without it.
    Well, now it's a few weeks later, and I can play a little bit without it.
    So my question is:
    Can you guys give me a second chance, to prove that I'm not a silly hacker/cheater?

Greetings, Douchebag/Altair.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English, I'm Dutch.

• try yahoo pool its more your speed thank you come again.

• I think your name says it all, and, while I don't have the final say in the matter, I'm inclined to believe "once a hacker, always a hacker". The long term players of this game called Urban Terror have spent many hours developing our skills and tweaking our configs...some of us even spend far too much money building computers with top of the line video and audio capabilities because we love this game so much. We spend hundreds of dollars a year to host and support game servers and clan websites, not to mention the support we give to the development team by hosting their website and ftp servers, providing community feedback and beta testing of upcoming releases, all because we love this game.

Every day we see people play this game for the first time who don't understand the unique physics of the game, have never played a first person shooter with such a high speed pace of game play, have such a massive losing streak as far as kills/death ratio, and think the only way they can reverse that "losing" streak is to "enhance" their skills with artificial skill. Well, to those of us that have spent the time being patient and have learned how to play the game, wallhacks , aimbots, radar, what ever cheat/hax you are using is just flat out bullshit! If you aren't patient enough in the first three months of playing to learn the game and improve your skills naturally then you don't deserve a second chance. Because this game can be very frustrating and it won't be long before you will be right back where you are now, asking for another chance because you just couldn't take being pwnt and had to use some other hax to help your little psyche get over the humiliation of sucking. You are a douche bag. You have no moral fiber. The fact that you would consider cheating as a way to advance goes to the very core of your existence..."why should I practice and become better when there's an easy way out?" You are the kind of person that purchases a term paper because you are too lazy and probably too ignorant to do what ever is necessary to write the paper yourself. You are the kind of person that will take steroids to get you to that physical "peak" quickly instead of putting in the hours, days and months necessary to get there the disciplined way, the RIGHT way.

I resent your lackadaisical attitude and your feeble attempt to ingratiate yourself to the community! If I were the final say in the matter, your plea would fall on deaf ears. We have ZERO tolerance for bastard cheaters and asshat douche bags like yourself...PERMABAN, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Unfortunately for me, the fact that you were honest about what you did and straight forward about the situation may work in your favor. Like I said, I'm not the final authority, but my opinion does carry some weight.

• I just read where you were caught wallhacking AGAIN under a different alias...you are well on your way to getting your whole country IP banned!

PERMABAN!!! ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTION FOR THIS ONE PLEASE!!!

• I have no say so but F1

yeeaaahh I got 4 stars finally lol

• Many guys claimed the same excuse u did now.
    and if we forgive every guys who says sorry for hax, the server would be full of asses, and us the regulars, and admins would have no space to play again haxors.

get another game and BB

• Son, please, I don't think you, of all people, should be criticising douchebag.

Douchebag, no sorry, we're pretty strict about our cheating policy. This game is zero fun with a cheat and it's annoying to play with cheats.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed