FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Calling my gun Ghay is fine with me. If you do it 50 times...it's not.

On another note, I kicked 6th last night because I asked him 3 times to change his name. He came back and couldn't figure WHY he was kicked. I explained again and asked himt to change it. He said he didn't know how. I told him same way he made it 6th to make it someting else. He then either left or was kicked again and came back with a name like"isthisnameOK?". He then proceeded to join my team and begin shooting me. This time I tempbanned.
    My point is that there has been a discussion about people either impersonating fsk palyers, using just the FSK, or in this case 6th. I intend to stay this course of action unless told otherwise.

• Reflux moron.
    When they use theses words they target the person.
    are you that stupid?

Just like I am targetting you now.

If you can't maintain a minimum of discipline the game will be hell and no fun.
    The people will team kill, insult, give hack accusations and use bots.

discriminatory words make people react by returning the insults and doing revenges and the game turns into a dirty chat room while they should PLAY instead.

Forest777

WOW!

Soooo, let me get this straight...you come into an FSK405 server, don't like the way it is run by FSK405 appointed admins/members, then come to the FSK405 forums to bitch about it, THEN insult an FSK405 member and head admin for said forums, and this is OK how?

I suggest if you have a better method of administrating a server you rent your own server space, load the game onto it, and run your own server with your own rules. I HIGHLY recommend you don't come into MY house, take advantage of my gracious hospitality, and then turn around and insult me because you don't like the wallpaper in the bathroom....those are the actions of a person who will be asked to LEAVE my house and never come back!!!

Just sayin'

• Calling my gun Ghay is fine with me. If you do it 50 times...it's not.

On another note, I kicked 6th last night because I asked him 3 times to change his name. He came back and couldn't figure WHY he was kicked. I explained again and asked himt to change it. He said he didn't know how. I told him same way he made it 6th to make it someting else. He then either left or was kicked again and came back with a name like"isthisnameOK?". He then proceeded to join my team and begin shooting me. This time I tempbanned.
    My point is that there has been a discussion about people either impersonating fsk palyers, using just the FSK, or in this case 6th. I intend to stay this course of action unless told otherwise.

Boogie Knight

Personally, I appreciate your tenacity to protect the integrity of FSK405 and clan 6th Floor. And I think you would do the same regardless of what clan it is...if it is a known clan, and you know a person is impersonating that clan, then I would say the same rules apply.

In the case of the person aliased as 6th, it was an honest mistake on his part and he has taken steps to understand his mistake and probably won't make that mistake again. I don't think he was being malicious or disrespectful, I think he's just a noob that didn't know better.

Now then, can we maybe have these discussions elsewhere? And get this thread back on topic....the topic being demo posts!!!

• The name of the thread is hackers and ASSHATS. If someone impersonates an fsk or other clan member they fall under The title of "ASSHATS". And since it was on the Superman server, It seemed appropriate to comment here in this thread---> Superman Server Hackers and Asshats. If there is another thread, in another forum that may be more suitable, please let me know.

• Thanks for your support Boogie. FSK has a zero tolerance when it comes to impersonating any clan member, from fsk or any clan.

• You are right Boogie...I realized that after I had made the post, but was too lazy to correct myself.

• LITTLEFOOT said:
    "
    WOW!
    Soooo, let me get this straight...you come into an FSK405 server, don't like the way it is run by FSK405 appointed admins/members, then come to the FSK405 forums to bitch about it, THEN insult an FSK405 member and head admin for said forums, and this is OK how?

I suggest if you have a better method of administrating a server you rent your own server space, load the game onto it, and run your own server with your own rules. I HIGHLY recommend you don't come into MY house, take advantage of my gracious hospitality, and then turn around and insult me because you don't like the wallpaper in the bathroom....those are the actions of a person who will be asked to LEAVE my house and never come back!!!

Just sayin'"

First, the basic rules are there and were made by FSK.
    Second, in your members you have a gay woman, and probaby more. And You probaly have blacks in your guest players.
    They face the pressure of the society everyday, when they come to play this game it's to free their mind and have
    fun, not to being called with offensives words.

Someone, don't know who, gave me the mute command and I use it when I see words like that.
    You don't want me to be able to mute? Fine!
    remove me as moderator and they will be able to give hack accusations, give discriminatory insults, when there
    is no admin around.

No problem!

You know, many people said 'thanks' when I muted asshats.
    As you say....it's YOUR server, not mine. But I thought I could give a bit of help to insure that the people enjoy
    the game when there is no admin around.

Why? Because I like this server, I am playing there since 4 years and gave many financial contributions (including this month).
    The server is fast, close to me (low ping) with a good urban terror configuration.

• Please could one of the forum admins lock this thread, start and sticky a new one? 116 pages and way off topic....

• Hey, WhiteDog Kicked me, Cut and the rest of my team on Superman at 5h35am without reasons... he is frustrated because his team lost

• OMG Forrest,

I think you need a wambulance. Buy the way why not post your racists treatment of Chiko? Hummm? Your undenialble treatment of our German brothers? I think you need to get a grip and realize a joke. Grow up and stop being a child.

WD

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed