FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• There are several people here who have been playing UrT at least as long as you. For me, 1.27, but there are FSK members here who have played at least that long, or longer. That doesn't really qualify or justify you for any actions. You were a noob once and became so magnificent (at least in your mind) because other players gave you a break. So give some of these other players a break. They may become the next Invictus (but I hope NOT).
    The name of the admin that you mentioned is not an admin that I know of. We have been asked by dank to NOT admin while aliased, so there may have ben an error there. We all slip up some time, i have used the !teams command while aliased, but when it comes to more serious use of admin powers, I switch to my usual name. I hope others do as well.

• Oh the

DRAMA-DRAMA-DRAMA
    DRAMA-DRAMA-DRAMA
    DRAMA-DRAMA-DRAMA

It's a game! Simply put! We have our Admins who can be pricks, players that whine so much they piss a Chardonnay! Those that can't keep their mouth shut for nothing! And finally those admins that tolerate all the above. The horror of it all!

For the most part the admins do a fricken GREAT, Thankless job! Hell, look at MOMO! He's become a recluse because of Superman! And he's a cop!

I say just temp ban asshats that want to whine and complain and not even bother addressing these BS issues!

If in fact a unique issue shall raise its head I am positive that it shall get address by those in charge.

If someone wishes to be a drama queen ban the SOB for a week from the forums and Superman server. Three strikes rule! Be at least fair about it. Or at least one warning.

The melodrama takes its toll on the admins and those that reply on the forums. It gets so old and exhausting.

OK, Now who wants pie?

WD

• just ban his lame ASS! it is a privilege to play on the server. If he doesn't like the way a admin did something... TO BAD SO SAD. go to a different server and start shit. some things never change.

• Damager, your observations are correct. Unfortunately these same observations were made some time ago and he has clearly not dealt with his issues.

As for his comments above..... the reason you see me immediately come in with warnings etc is because you incite them to be fair. Either way, comments such as these mean absolutely nothing when coming from the mouth of someone who has consistently proved to the community that they are incapable of playing a game without acting like exactly the kind of dipshit that admins like me have to boot from the server on a daily basis. There is little that you can say that would upset me invictus, I only hope the admins get wise to your badger baiting shit talking ways soon, stop giving you chance after chance and ban your ass.

Edit: thanks damager :)

dr.worm

I "incite them to be fair" ? Ummm, okay. Last time I played with you this is exactly what went down:

- I was in game for 30+ minutes and it was a great game.
    - You join
    - Not 5 seconds later another player joins using the autojoin feature immediately followed my a player /disconnecting.
    - You IMMEDIATELY warn the player (For stacking, which isn't even a correct term) who just autojoined NUMEROUS times and then force him to the other team against his will.
    - He politely insisted that he autojoined which he indeed did. Mind you, none of this has ANYTHING to do with me until now.
    - So after witnessing all this I put in my 0.02 and say that you were wrong... (Polietly believe it or not) And you immeidately mute me, so I reconnect just so I can say what the hell man?
    - Then i'm immediately banned for the remainder of the game and when I finally am able to reconnect you are gone, go figure.

The game was quiet, and FUN until you came. You weren't even in the server 30 seconds and you were already doing all the obnoxious, unjustified shit and for no reason other than you just felt like it. I've NEVER seen you just play a game or at least first try to MM1 somebody before passing out a warning. FFS, you don't even type normally you fucking CONSOLE type or big text type... Really?

My point is there are some admins who are perfect for this server and do a fantastic job from what i've seen and there are others who are completely out of line irregardless of what the CURRENT situation is. I'm not implying that I should be an admin LOL, I know I shouldn't be - but i'll also be the first to admit that.

• Also, the stacking comment was referring to the word itself. "Stacking" has nothing to do with how many players are on each team. The word Stacked when referring to a game simply means that one team has more skilled players than the other ultimately leading to an unbalanced score. Example if me and Sheila were on the same team, it would probably be 20-0 lol, that would be a "Stacked team" even if it was 8 vs. 8.
    So doing !w IOsko Stack because he joined a team making it 9-11 (for example) just doesn't even make sense. It should be !w Osko unbal

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed