FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• I played in the game approx 50 minutes just now. I'm pretty sure the admin is Studley_9 but not sure.

When I first joined I stayed under Spectators for approx 5-10 minutes because I was watching the lakers game, mind you, there were only 9 clients in the server. I was kicked without warning and for no reason at all. No explanation when I /reconnected. Check the logs.

I joined the game and noticed a decent player was on my team so I asked a player with the lowest score to swap teams with me (so they would not be stacked) and so it would be a challenged. He did and we played. For about approx 50 minutes the game goes on and of course, i'm the leading score (per amount of time played) by a mile. The admin, once again without warning, Forces me to the opposite team and also changes another player over in place of me. Then says the teams were stacked (meaning to much skill on one team).

Obviously this pissed me off becasue it was without warning, the score was now 19-12 and he did not even let the game finish. I would have gladly played red AGAIN after that game but I at least wanted to finish the last cap...... So I swapped teams again to get back on my team and this did not even make them uneven because it was 6-7 to begin with.........

Mind you, I acknowledge my reputation preceeds me but I did not say a word the entire game I was just playing my game and the admin started crying because he was losing. Check the logs.

Funny part is, had I played on Blue to begin with it would have been 20-0 in half the amount of time, so the teams were not actually stacked. It was a fair game, admin was just pissed because it was legitimate ownage. BTW, nice goggle script. that is all

• Invictus, having known you for more than a year, I've never seen you give another player a modicum of respect. It is ironic that you come onto this forum every few months and piss and moan about the disrespect that admins and other players therefore show you.

IMO, you don't deserve even common courtesies extended to most Superman players and if muting and teamforcing is the worst the admins do to you, that seems pretty fortunate considering a permaban has long been in consideration. And of course, it has nothing to do with your assholishness. It has everything to do with your superior pwnage and ownage.

Do you deny muderizers charge about tking on the Superman forum?

• Thanks for reiterating a point I already made, the fact remains however that someone on the server who posseses the rcon or ref priveledge is abusing it. Singleing me out (and another plan who had every rite to continue playing on his team) with absolutuly no justification whatsoever (check the logs) is abuse of power and he should be reprimanded accordingly wether you like it or not. Sometimes I am a dick, okay i've been banned before and I did my time, did I not?

Obviously you did not check the logs, and Obviously you have not played with me very much or else you'd know that I always acknowledge decent players that did a good job in game. So there's your "modicum" of respect.

Not that I have any clue what you're talking about on a "Tk Charge" but I never TK a teamate unless its for a reason. Yes, i'm aware of the retaliation rule but sometimes there really are true asshats in the game and you can't help it. It also may have been for a plyer who was AFK with the flag or something like that... I never go around intentionally TKing because I know that If I get banned again it will probably be permanent and obviously I have no intentions of leaving the server forever.

• murderizer is a regular and said you tked him to take the flag for the 20th cap.

Now, let me be as blunt and frank with you as I can. Personally, I like playing against you because you have good instincts and aim and it's more challenging than the normal boring Superman play.

It's a shame really, because we need more of your caliber player on the map. We can severely do without your caustic verbal abuse against both good and poor players, both nice and jackass players. I do my fair share of ribbing and roasting on the server in good fun and rivalry so I get a lot of why you do and say things in the game. But you take it to a whole new level.

I for one hope you choose to leave your BS behind and just play. Last warning. Permaban is next.

• If I remember correctly it was because he kept going AFK and delaying the game because he was holding the flag. And finally after 15 minutes we'd find it, reutrn it and he'd sit there for 5 minutes. Wether it was intentional or not it was for a reason why the hell would I TK a player for the 20th cap? That makes no sense and holds no water. SURE IM A DICK but there's always a reason. I'm not an asshat who just goes and starts talking shit unless someone first starts talking shit to me or acts like they're better. Of course i'm going to give them shit for it. Did you check the logs on this..... Or are you just assuming this based on my reputation. This is ironic because I was playing for the past couple of days thinking "Hmm... its not so bad just keeping my mouth shut" LOL then all this out of left field.

• I can vouch for the fact that when I have seen you on the server recently, you have most definitely *not* been keeping your mouth shut.

• You are without a doubt, the most obnoxious, abusive admin this server has. I've been playing this game probably longer than anyone on this forum and I can vouch for the fact that there is no such thing as a peaceful game when you're in the server. You IMMEDIATELY come in with all the obnoxious warnings and everything else you can possible think of. I've seen you stop in the middle of a flag run just to mute 3 people and pass out warnings its absolutuly ridiculous. I just wish the people who call the shots around here would read this and take it seriously. Please save it.

• Not to defend invictus, cos we all know he can be a real prick, but the last time I played with him, he was actually quite quiet until we had a bit of friendly banter which was a nice battle of wits.

He is definitly a very strong player who reacts poorly when frustrated with weaker/less experienced players reducing his ability to play well, something I'm sure we can all sympathize with. I know often swear under my breath when there's a little idiot who nicked the flag and can't cap it.

I think he needs to learn to deal with his frustration better, and learn who it is acceptable to banter with, ie not admins busy policing the server. In saying that, I think it would help not to assume that invictus is being a dick continuously, and a little patience might help.

Just my opinion, feel free to completely ignore it if my assumptions are incorrect.

Edit: I was writing the above while invictus was writing his post about dr.worm, after that I'm not so sure my comments are valid. Worm's a very tough admin which is often vital with the number of asshats on superman, perhaps you should spend a bit of time in spec and watch how much shit the admins have to deal with before you mouth off like that invictus, delaying a game a few moments is an acceptable price to eliminate some of the crap on the server.

• Damager, your observations are correct. Unfortunately these same observations were made some time ago and he has clearly not dealt with his issues.

As for his comments above..... the reason you see me immediately come in with warnings etc is because you incite them to be fair. Either way, comments such as these mean absolutely nothing when coming from the mouth of someone who has consistently proved to the community that they are incapable of playing a game without acting like exactly the kind of dipshit that admins like me have to boot from the server on a daily basis. There is little that you can say that would upset me invictus, I only hope the admins get wise to your badger baiting shit talking ways soon, stop giving you chance after chance and ban your ass.

Edit: thanks damager :)

• SURE IM A DICK

invictus
    totally agree.

i was camping red roof waiting for hot potato, jumped to get the flag, got it and before i could leave red roof he tked me to score the 20th cap. fortunately he got pwnt bfore he could cap.

and that crap about me going afk? r u for real dude? has anyone EVER seen me going afk?

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed