FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• I got a question Ghandi you still a admin?

SPIDER

As far as I know, yes. If someone feels like taking admin away from me I'm fine with it. It's not my server and I understand that I was asked to help. If someone believes I'm not doing the job I was given there's nothing I can do other than explain my actions and hope they see my side. If not, oh well. I'm 37 years old, married with three kids and own a computer consulting company. I've got bigger things to worry about than if I'm an admin on this server. On that note, comments like yours piss me off because I've tried to be as even handed as possible while on the server. I even bitch about the other admins that don't seem to be doing anything while on the server (which, admittedly, isn't very often) or that aduse their power while on the server (muting everyone during a game is childish as hell). Hell, one of your higher ranking admins is a player than used to bitch about how bad the server, players, and FSK was every time he played yet he's an admin. It's all politics and I've dealt with them since I started playing this game 7 or 8 years ago. I deal with them every day at work, too. I doubt they'll go away while I'm alive.

Ghandi

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux