FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• You dah MAN mindriot! Sorry some asswipe has to take up your time with this.
    (Hope you weren't offended)

• Mindriot

I'm sorry you had to spend your precious time on this. You have obviously lifted yourself above the rest by either playing really well or being the monkey who setup the server itself. I am in awe of your greatness. Side note: I suggest training a few of your ass kissing underlings to handle petty problems such as this so you can continue on with your higher pursuits.

1. I love the double standard. Admins can antagonize but us with no admin privs cannot. Serious question; despite your listed numbers 2 and 3, do you get many complaints about Ghandick's behavior?

2. As I said, I've played on your server for a couple years. Tell me that 40 (and I'm suprised by that number and would love to see the list but that would be asking to much, I'm sure. We just need to take your word for it) is out of the ordinary for someone who has played out there so long.

Yes, I am guilty of assuming the name of and admin. However, I don't recall knowing he/she was an admin or I would probably not have done so.

3. This is comical but I know your time is extremely precious so I will get to the point (if you are even still reading). I don't have a clue about how to "hack". Who reported me hacking? Was it Ghandick? Coincidentally a short time after she informed me that she was going to ban my ip?? It would be a prefect way for a shameless hussy like she is to convince someone to ban me. Add that up. Regardless, whatever shitty method was used to "catch" me hacking sucks ass because I have never cheated, don't know how and don't need to. So your silly ban report means dick. If anything the demo (that I don't honestly even know how to watch... there's a hacker for ya) would have to be of me kicking ass at a level so as to be mistaken for hacking.

What a "riot" you are with no "mind" to let the silly, unfounded ban for cheating... hahaha... propagate to the other UAA servers. Damn, maybe I'll just spend another $9 on Quake 3 Gold Edition and jump back out there with a new ip address. Hmm. Mind numbing.

And for your final smart ass question... no, it's not what He would have done. I never claimed to be a saint.

SpawnLuck

• Good work Mindriot *Thumbs UP*

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed