FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Theres a ref who keeps muting me random on superm, i didnt talk all match, just said some hi's when scotty guru came on

Maybe this is scheila or something to bust my balls, cant even ask cuz i get muted when i relog to say "dont mute randomly who are you dude". If its sheila, its cool :)

if its not

suck my dick asshole ;) i dont like you anymore whoever you are (maxwell? tenderizer?), i thought you learned something from spiders thread about reffing on superm ;)

Greetings

• It wasn't me. In fact, I haven't witnessed this. But think about the tone of this message, damnton. You come in here asking about some ref action and at first seem all respectful and inquisitive.

Next what do you do? Tell who ever's doing it to f--k off?

• Why is it kool for Sheila to mute you and not for anyone else? It doesn't depend on WHO is muting you. It's WHY you are being muted. See? There is just a right and wrong for YOUR actions. Not WHO was doing it. And for the record...it wasn't me. Mute has never worked for me. Only once a long time ago.

• Damnton, you just insulted every other admin apart from Sheila. Way to make yourself popular with the refs!

I think you need to "learn a thing or two" about respect. You came in here with a question and finished on an insult.

Btw, next time I see you on there, Im gonna mute you just for fun now.

• Btw, next time I see you on there, Im gonna mute you just for fun now.

dad

yea figures :)

and the answer on WHY i was muted boogie, was NOTHING :) and i stick by it, im not a liar and never was

didn't insult all the refs here, only the one who was responsible, i thought we were past this, still, some guy thinks its funny. Very very annoying, i didnt have any trouble with anyone on the server since i first posted here, but somethimes it is what it is, some refs dig power or something?! someone just dropped the ball here thats all

dunno dad, really dunno, not attacking you again, really not

...stuff like this always happens only on fsk superm, it even brought me here :)

this is no big deal for me :) you can close this thread, but the ref who muted for nothing, is out of my respect list

you guys talked to us for many threads about we being wrong and im not mad about it, but somethimes you got to admit you guys ask for it :) and this i say to that one ref ONLY :) dont need to know who it is

Greets all

Closed ?

• Personally, I usually use !mute if someone is being mouthy, but doesn't imo warrant kicking.

You have, in essence, proved that you were a prime candidate for muting because you came in here and mouthed off. Even in your last post you can't help but have a go at the refs, saying they dig power.

You didnt even give any info to get to the bottom of the problem, such as the alias of the ref at the time, what time and date it was. This makes me suspect you are just trying to stir shit.

As far as respect goes, you think you earn any with posts like this?

Ironic that when dank announced allowing !mute for all refs you said "its nice, do it, bring the mute back in for refs".....

• dad really man, i came here cuz i was irritated and knew i was right

im not here to mouth of againt the refs, theres just one ref who doenst play by your rules then, and thats lame

if you want to even check logs you'll find logs clear as cristal water with me typing nothing, and relogging to ask whats up, didnt get any anwser just a mute after one sentence

i couldnt find out wich ref it was, i couldnt type, how could i find out

and listen up, dont twist it, i dont say refs are power diggers, but the person who started muting looks like one

im greatfull dank put Mute in, i really do, dont twist that

EDIT
    and to anwser on your respect question, the anwser is no
    but im really pointing myself to one ref here, but he doesnt seem to be here

• You know youre right do you? Maybe this is someone who has had trouble with you before, and doesnt want to listen to your drivel (which is what you are posting here). You still havent given the time and date. If mindriot or dank could be arsed (which i seriously suspect not) they could find out from that. However it doesnt look like anyone has done anything wrong here, only muted you (so what? stop crying)

"somethimes it is what it is, some refs dig power or something?!" I wasnt twisting anything.

muting does not restrict your ability to play the game. Take it like a man, and realise that from the outset of this thread you have been rude at best. You have won yourself no friends here, go on home with your tail between your legs.

btw for the record it wasnt me but i soooo wish it had ;)

• You know youre right do you? Maybe this is someone who has had trouble with you before, and doesnt want to listen to your drivel (which is what you are posting here). You still havent given the time and date. If mindriot or dank could be arsed (which i seriously suspect not) they could find out from that. However it doesnt look like anyone has done anything wrong here, only muted you (so what? stop crying)

"somethimes it is what it is, some refs dig power or something?!" I wasnt twisting anything.

muting does not restrict your ability to play the game. Take it like a man, and realise that from the outset of this thread you have been rude at best. You have won yourself no friends here, go on home with your tail between your legs.

btw for the record it wasnt me but i soooo wish it had ;)

dad

then yer talk about the 100% solidness of the refs is bogus too :) they do mute and act on personall gain then :) take that like a man next time you talk about your server rules

I DIDNT DO ANYTHING (and it was yesterday, afternoon, dont know the exact time anymore)

so right back at ya, man of the facts ;)

• ok...1 of 2 things happened, either a ref accidentally muted you, it is possible if using slot numbers, not so much on B3, or you said something the ref did not want to put up or he was defusing a issue, hence the mute. until whoever did it comes forward, it is a one sided complaint and it sounds like it only happened once so case closed. move on Also it doesn't do anyone any good ranting in a pose using "suck my "D" and stuff. maby a simple "why was i muted?" post or something next time. maby this thread should be lock to end this discussion before it flares up out of hand any more then it already is. the admins have to put up with BS non stop and it moves here as well. its like a parent watching 20 kids while he tries to play too. constantly stopping to watch the in game text, see you is tking, checking if teams are even or if someone changes colors throwing teams, tking for the flag, watching wallhaxs aimbots, coping IP addresses, managing players with racial names or using racial slurs during the game, defusing fights, yada yada....muting players who stir up trouble or spam the console about how there homework turned out or to curb the AOL chat room A/S/L? . so if you see some strict refs, this is why. most of us are here to play and have some clean fun

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux