FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• First time for this for us, HUGE thank you to Sasquatch! Big thanks to all who helped and turned out.

We had many issues with the server, primarily due to password, freezing, ranked, etc. Still, everyone had a blast.

Map: Valparaiso.
    Captains: Sasquatch vs Hud
    Team Sasquatch attacked first. Defenders got the extra each round. First objective got a 45 ticket limit, but due to misunderstanding settings, each subsequent objective got 75.

No commentary.. I will let the players sound off :)
    I thought it was a lot of fun though!!!

1298697728 967 FT0 Round1score

1298697728 967 FT0 Round2score

• As our first night scrim for this game we had a really slow start. It was fun but there were challenges to overcome. So there is some homework that I would like anyone who has the time to investigate..

1. Why does setting password on the game seem to really mess up the game. we had trouble connecting with passwords and hanging.

2. How do we set all weapons mode for unranked servers?

3. an unrelated question is how do we set the max player rank on our ranked server. We have the setting but it doesnt seem to work.

All in all speaking for myself I had a great time. As captain i lost the coin toss to HUD who wanted to defend, which gave me fist pick. Big mistake for HUD as I got Frog (woot). the rest of my team picks went well also. As a result we won both rounds.

The stategy it seemed on both teams was to hit hard and fast

In the first round we were the attackers and most of the comm stations went down pretty quickly except for

* station A at camp #3. they were holding that pretty good untill we used the chopper to rape their spawn ( I think frog enjoyed that ).
    * station A in Camp #4. We almost didnt get that one but mannaged to wear them down before our tickets ran out.

In the second round HUDs team had both comm stations set even before i spawned the first time, but we managed to stop them at Camp #2 after they killed the first two comm stations in camp #1.

• This was a ton of fun. Playing BFBC2 structured like this was far more fun than any old pub match.

Both rounds went really smooth for our team. I think we just out gunned them from the start.
    73/23 KD doesn't hurt either lol

First objective got a 45 ticket limit, but due to misunderstanding settings, each subsequent objective got 75.

KittyWumpus*

I think this worked out for the best, at least on this map anyway. I know the first set we got through really fast on attacker, even with 45 tickets we had 15-20 left. The stations after that were cut really close to the 75 ticket limit.

• I had tons of fun!!
    Looking forward to playing again with y'all this week

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux