FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    December 5th, 2010 8:00est
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions) - FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out. - Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel the eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven FSK405 members have fist dibs. - Server Password is changed. - FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress. - Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. - SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment. - All above settings can be modified per captains approval. Battle Rant By: FuDaddy Round 1: Canyon2 Facilitator: DankRider SUB: Blue Captain: BanMe Red Captain: Russa Blue = 02 Red = 00 Overview:. Blue absolutely owned the middle caves while trying to hold their flag area and send just enough to blue's flag to make red push them back there. Blue successfully pushed middle and kept red on their heels. Knifa, Acetone and others kept blue's flag safe for the whole round. Red capped successfully twice after pushing through the caves. Final score, Blue 2 - Red 0. Round 2: Sanc Facilitator: DankRider SUB: Blue Captain: Frog Red Captain: xyster Blue = 02 Red = 01 Overview:. Blue seemed to be able to push each side of the map, the whole round. Frog and Dankrider of course kept trying to speed jump over the middle while Fu and BanMe tried to hold them back and push to their flag. Blue had a great game plan to take Silo and pick off Red's silo and mid runners. This helped blue out greatly. Red actually ran a cap back as Reflux snuck in one around the 10 minute mark. However, blue owned the rest of the map as red wasn't even able to touch the blue one again, despite the final score. Blue 2 - Red 1. Round 3: crenshaw Facilitator: Fudaddy SUB: Blue Captain: DankRider Red Captain: Squrl Blue = 02 Red = 05 Overview:. Squrl came back for action. ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

1291607871 791 FT0 Scrim Sunday 2010 12 05
    .:Substitute Log:. [i]Players that have volunteered Player Name - Date - Round - map DankRider 03-14-2010 Round1 ut4_kingdom Whitedog 03-14-2010 Round2 ut4_ftdicks --> Whitedog didnt have to SUB for captain Bah lost power and was unable to play. Trancer 03-14-2010 Round3 ut4_paradise LuvDaMama 03-21-10 Round2 ut_EnCounter kickbutts 03-28-2010 Round3 ut4_asylum Buzzkill 04-04-2010 Round1 ut4_toxic --> joined after teams were locked and choose to spec. Talen 04-18-2010 Round2 ut4_asylum_b1 --> Joined a few minutes in as Keeper was available to even teams. B-Ver 04-25-2010 Round1 ut4_specialK --> Subbed the full round. NASTY 04-09-2010 Round2 Trunpike --> Subbed for 2 minutes. Squrl 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Whitedog 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Noskills 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Boogie? 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Creeper 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players ?? 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players B-ver 07-04-2010 Sat out round 2. LuvDaMomma - 07-11-10 Round 3. Sat out Mab - 08-01-10 Round 2. Subbed Degrunt - 08-01-10 Round3 Subbed allowing SexyWify To play Fokker - 08-15-10 Round 1. Subbed for blue and was later used on red as Yeti dropped out XP - 08-15-10 Round 3. Subbed to keep things even Whitedog - 08-22-2010 Round2. Subbed to even teams voluntary H8tnq / Degrunt - 08-22-2010 Round3. H8 subbed until degrunts connection started to go 999 (thanks to degrunt for being a team player stepping out while his connection was messed up) FSK405|bah 2010-09-05 Round2 - joined late.

• I'm hoping the network junket is over!

I really do enjoy the Sunday scrims. Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

I wish I had a recording of Dank saying "for those interested, there will be a pity party in the FUCK YOU channel after the match!"

• sorry i missed it, I was working. looks like you all had nuf players anyway, it is a popular event.

• ]
    I wish I had a recording of Dank saying "for those interested, there will be a pity party in the FUCK YOU channel after the match!"

MrTinker[Um3

What can I say totally inappropriate, I was simply at my wits end with all the server crap. I even blew up at XP for using none com-formative names "wikiLeaks". Impossible to manage players with off the wall names. anyway/You can be assured we will have some Team Speak redundancies come next week.

Thanks for hanging in with all the turbulence - and the help speeding through the facilitating/captaining..

oops and apologize for my crass attitude. :-)

• Nope, no apologies needed nor requested. We all knew you were under much stress and likely at your wits end. In context, after the first match where Frog, BanMe, and yourself drove my team up a wall, your comment was pretty hilarious. Probably everyone was frustrated with the lag and few or no one in a better position to voice about it than yourself.

• looks like i missed some interesting stuff :(

• looks like i missed some interesting stuff :(

Pez

Cliff Note:
    - No one was tardy for this party as we started selecting teams at 8:00est with 20 available players.
    - With teams selected, strats established, the match was about the start, as the nations internet infrastructure shivered with the though of our ensuing battle. This ripple caused our server to shake loose shattering connections across the globe. This excitement lasted over an hour resulting in lost and replaced players, server swapped, player name changes - a facilitating nightmare. In the end the connections settled and the round was fought with drive.

Lesson Learned:
    This issue was not localized to our box, but a glitch that effected many across the nation. As a redundancy I would assume we will be setting up a TS on the superman box. Soon Come:
    Thanks for hanging in with the games last night. Though Sunday Scrims can be chaotic they're always a blast.

• ]

MrTinker[Um3

Not to laugh at what sounds like pure frustration, but that has got to be one of the greatest game quotes ever. I would have paid good money just to have heard it. I can pretty much guarantee it is a statement that will be heard again in some manner (possibly uttered by me to some of my more ridiculous patients). :)

• Waht can I say...Dank said it all I came back for action and I captain up and my team wins....nuff said. Many thanks to Earl on the strats for the win we couldnt have done it without ya, I didnt know the map well enough for a good game plan so thanks for takin over an helpin out to beat the Frog&Dank(Frank) dynamic duo.

• dank...i noticed that you edited what you said. Could you re-post that plz? I was gonna use that at work and now I can't remember it. Thx

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux