FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    April 04 2010 8:00est
    ~~~~Happy Easter~~~~Happy Easter~~~~Happy Easter~~~~Happy Easter~~~~Happy Easter~~~~Happy Easter . Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions) - FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out. - Rosters locked once teams are selected. - Server Password is changed. - FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress. - Amendment to FSK405's Scrim Process - Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. - SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment. Round 1: ut4_toxic Facilitator: DankRider SUB: Buzzkill Captains: (Blue) Earl -Vs- (Red) B-ver Score: Blue = 00 / Red = 01 Overview:. We tried a new tactic in hopes of making toxic playable, reducing the respawn to 5 seconds. Within 3 minutes B-ver was able to sneak in grab the flag, against all odd's run into a fountain of blue only to cap the flag. Not sure if the 5 second respawn was a factor but at least the round was action packed and playable. Personally I think this round would have played out different had blue not ran 3 players the far upper route. Round 2: ut4_casa Facilitator: Fudaddy SUB: Captains: (Blue) Littlefoot -Vs- (Red) Earl Score: Blue = 01 / Red = 02 Overview:. Power round of CTF. Red was able to snatch the first cap owing the most ground as blue fought to hang in there the first half. Score being tied 1-1 into over time it was either teams game. Overtime standoff resulted in red being able to lock in the win returning the flag for the final cap. Round 3: ut4_facade_b5 Facilitator: DankRider SUB: Captains: (Blue) B-ber -Vs- (Red) Buzzkill Score: Blue = 04 / Red = 05 Overview:. (Uneven Teams - Captains Approval) Action Packed round of intense battles as blue fought to stay in the game being a man down. Facade is a map that shows great promise as the developer is working with the community to refine the map. I think the overall layout is well thought out, though the spawn locations were a bit tight and predictable. - Regardless with a man down blue fought a solid battle owing the middle allowing for the ability to cap 4 times. In the end Red prevailed with there intense force lead by Fudaddy on blues left side. ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

1270436040 791 FT0 Fsk Scrim April 4 2010
    .:Substitute Log:. Players that have volunteered to Substitute to insure balanced teams. Player Name - Date - Round - map DankRider 03-14-2010 Round1 ut4_kingdom Whitedog 03-14-2010 Round2 ut4_ftdicks --> Whitedog didnt have to SUB for captain Bah lost power and was unable to play. Trancer 03-14-2010 Round3 ut4_paradise LuvDaMama 03-21-10 Round2 ut_EnCounter kickbutts 03-28-2010 Round3 ut4_asylum Buzzkill 04-04-2010 Round1 ut4_toxic --> joined after teams were locked and choose to spec.

• Great maps, great scrim!!! Love Facade in it's new version, but do agree it does need a little spawn work. Tough to say what to do to give it a thumbs up and a nod for match play for us... almost tempted to say move the flag back on top for blue, and then move red's flag out to the right, just in front of the hanging vine archway... would allow spawns to be away from flags, and make cap routes pretty interesting.

Toxic was a blast, kinda upset I did not have a demo going (I turned auto demo off since I do not do match play with UrT 4.x). The cap run was pure shock once it was run. Toxic is a cool map, but when you have even teams, private TS3, and more than 5v5.. well.. The low respawn is great for pub use I think, and might be an idea for more than just Toxic.

Casa was brutal, but lotsa fun!!!

Tonight was a perfect example of how I am perfectly happy losing when games are well fought, no hax, and we all just have fun. THIS is why I keep coming back! =)

• Am I the only one that questions Fudaddy's score in round one?

• I find my score sexy.

ps...you avatar is the most adorable thing I have ever seen...please turn it off...

•  

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux