FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    March 14 2010 8:00est
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions) - No Minors (Adult Time) - Rosters locked once teams are selected. - Server Password is changed. Void Per Amendment - The Facilitator can add an additional player to balance teams mid game per approval from the Captains. FSK405 member's take priority. - FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress. - Amendment to FSK405's Scrim Process - Balanced Teams Required. If teams are unbalanced the Captains will ask for a volunteer to SUB Prior to picking teams. If an eligible player becomes available during the team picking process or mid-game, then the SUB and eligible player can join. If no one Volunteers to Substitute the captains will pick a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent Substitute. Volunteer's will be logged and credited regardless if they had to SUB any part of the round. Round 1: ut4_kingdom Facilitator: DankRider SUB: DankRider Captains: (Blue) Tranc3r -Vs- (Red) Kickbutts Score: Blue = 03 / Red = 05 (Balanced Teams:.) As an adult Tranc3r was not only eager to play but be a captain. Captains did a great quickly picking a map and players getting things underway in quick fashion. Would also like to note the upon selecting teams it was noted on paper teams appeared to be unbalanced. Fortunately the captains made a couple trades to even out the skill level. - Red got off to a crippling start leading 4-1. Rounding half time LittleFoot and Relentless joined. With 8 minutes left Blue capped and again with 4 minutes left, as red locked down a cap at the 2.5 minute mark - score now being Red5-Blue3. Last 2 minutes resulted in a handful of flag grabs resulting in a good solid battle. Round 2: ut4_ftdicks Facilitator: DankRider SUB: Whitedog Captains: (Blue) Earl -Vs- (Red) Bah Score: Blue = 04 / Red = 02 (Balanced Teams:.) Though both Whitedog and Frog offered to SUB neither had to as Bah the captain of the Red team lost power and was unable to play. Fort Dick's proved once again it is worthy of match play. Red may have lost the round but I think it was due to disorganization more than skill set or map selection. Round 3: ut4_paradise Facilitator: DankRider SUB: Trancer Captains: (Blue) Fudaddy -Vs- (Red) Frog Score: Blue = 03 / Red = 01 (Balanced Teams:.) Blue was able to hold the Light House the whole time allowing them to keep Red at bay. Reds goal was to lock down the left tunnel with 3 while owning the mid ground. unfortunately B-ver and her possy was able to combat the cave team as the Fudaddy squad owned the Light House. Was a tough and fun battle. ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~
    Scrim 2010 March 14
    .:Substitute Log:. Players that have volunteered to Substitute to insure balanced teams. Player Name - Date - Round - map DankRider 03-14-2010 Round1 ut4_kingdom Whitedog 03-14-2010 Round2 ut4_ftdicks --> Whitedog didnt have to SUB for captain Bah lost power and was unable to play. Trancer 03-14-2010 Round3 ut4_paradise Note: For the past several months Former FSK405 member Relentless's son AKA "Nasty" has been playing to even teams. Though he is a minor his talents and maturity level has not gone unnoticed. Not only has he conducted himself as a mature player he has no issues sitting on the sidelines being a Sub. Thanks for the continued support.

• Suggestion:
    Change Subs at the ten minute mark that way everyone gets an opportunity to play or if someone would rather sit out for the entire round then so be it.

• Kingdom sucked. Trancer is demoted to "non-adult" as a result.

Ft Dicks.. lol!!! You cannot post the name of that map!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Ft Dix then. Rough map, easy for blue to lock down if teams are even, balanced, and played well. Plus, Red spawns randomly between left and right, with a top-side, snipable spot being a double whammy. I capt'd up when Bah dropped, and it was a cool game.

Paradise.. lol... Blue locks down the right route (their POV), allowing a secondary to assist, heal, and help control the lower mid right, and exiting Reds from their main. Difficult map for Red IMO, and with even teams.. just enough extra ease for Blue to control this one. If I weren't so evil, I would actually feel sorry for the Red people that completely wasted their time trying to get through on their left through the caves. Since they got the first cap due to no one guarding, and a second cap when I fell with no back.. i guess it might have been worth it a little. But it sure is funny as hell shooting the cave people!!! :D

(j/k Tranc3r! welcome to adulthood. Now go make money so you can pay for my retirement fund)

• I'm sorry B-ver, but I thought it would be fine. I always liked that map.

Anyways, today was my last day to play Urban Terror for my Spring Break. So I'll see you all in a few months or so... I might turn up for Easter long weekend, but not sure.

Matches were fun, had to sub because I had to do some University stuff that was due tomorrow. (Sorry Frog)

Frog got mad at me, quote "last time I'm picking you.' He said that after I said I'll sub instead of BaH. You can take it out on wormy during the frogsex part of his application. =D

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux