FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

September 14th, 2014 8:00est

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

Round 1: Austria
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Acetone
    Blue Captain: Relentless
    Red = 3
    Blue = 4

Red decided to split up the team basically evenly throughout the map, which seemed to put them at a disadvantage early on as blue just punished them coming out the middle. Ultra would roast his hot dogs immediately to the right of the entrance to red's lower spawn and just pick us off one by one. With Frog hopping like a maniac in the middle, blue jumped out to a several cap advantage early on. Red changed it up a bit later with the left team helping the middle team out and clawed their way back into it but couldn't tie it.

Round 2: zement_b1
    SUB: -none-
    Red Captain: Thirsty
    Blue Captain: Frog
    Red = 4
    Blue = 6

The building and playground areas were the killing zones here. Blue could mostly get to red's spawn, but couldn't always get the flag out. I swear Thirsty's nades would only land on my head when I tried to position myself on their balcony (nice throws!). In the end, too much frog and dank in the center and a couple of nice "j-hooks" by blue won the round for the blue side.

Round 3: Poseidon
    SUB: -none-
    Red Captain: Cougar
    Blue Captain: Dankrider
    Red = 5
    Blue = 6

This round was closer than I thought. Coug and I had some fun mowing Frog and Dank down near the fish tanks. They couldn't see us, but we could see them! Thank you for my first two kill nade in years Frog and Pooty! Blue however basically owned the middle area as red couldn't establish itself. Fast paced and fun. Great round.

Excellent scrim again this week!
    1410866272 343 FT0 Round 1

1410866272 343 FT0 Round 2

1410866272 343 FT0 Round 3

• GG's as always. Some close ones there! Frog the unlose!

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux