FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

July 20th, 2014 8:00est

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

Round 1: Piketurn
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Xsmoker
    Blue Captain: Acetone
    Red = 7
    Blue = 14

This was a much closer round than the final score indicates as both teams found it beneficial to spawn camp the hell out of the other team and it was quite the back and forth affair until about five minutes left. Blue couldn't quite hold down the pillars until late in the game, with Ultra providing the run and gun red needed in that area. The station was a different story as blue had their way there, continually getting to red's flag. Blue capped several times straight as red made last ditch efforts near the end to cap. Oh yeah, and I got knifed by Json. Seems to be a recurring theme.

Round 2: Provinggrounds
    SUB: -none-
    Red Captain: Zoodann
    Blue Captain: String
    Red = 2
    Blue = 3

This was one of the best rounds in recent history. Blue capped first with Json the capper. Red did an excellent job covering their base, defending their embattlements when they needed to very well and moving up together. Blue also couldn't hold the high middle area that well. Pooty was once again a one man wrecking crew for red, mowing blue down at every turn. Red capped near the end to tie the game and had a few chances to take the lead but just couldn't undo the zipper. Json brought home the winning cap. I finally got the better of Cougar too, which made me smile.

Round 3: Riyadh
    SUB: -none-
    Red Captain: Frog
    Blue Captain: Thirsty
    Red = 1
    Blue = 0

With 6v6 on Riyadh, you'd think there would be more caps, but this was so even it was like the part in Reflux's hair. Yeah, that even. Blue did a masterful job owning the hill for most of the round and pushing into red's camel corner. Red kept blue's left right side at bay and that's how the round went for a good 15 minutes +. Red called timeout around 17 minutes and immediately capped. I think all of blue died at once.

Excellent Scrim again this week!!!
    1406029162 343 FT0 Round 1

1406029163 343 FT0 Round 2

1406029163 343 FT0 Round 3

• Fu, Frog , Little and R = Unlose!

• Highlight of the scrim for me:

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux