FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

June 1, 2014 8:00est

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

For Scrim settings, see prior posts.

***Feel free to donate if you can. Our monthly donations have been dwindling as of late. The donations allow us to run our server operations which provide a platform for these Sunday Night Scrims. Thank you.***

Round 1: blitzkrieg
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Acetone
    Blue Captain: Dankrider
    Red = 19
    Blue = 15

What a first round after a week's hiatus. This was a back and forth affair, with blue taking the early advantage by sneaking into red's flag area and shooting red in their backs before taking the flag. However, red figured this out and fought them back in the houses for the rest of the match, only occasionally letting them in. Red's big route was left as if they could take that route, they had free reign over blue's spawn areas. Red did this for better than half of the match, in the process not allowing Frog to demoralize them from the rooftop on the left. Red capped several times while spawncamping, resulting in a win for Acetone!

Round 2: Filtration
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Frog
    Blue Captain: Redscull
    Red = 6
    Blue = 1

A fact I have learned: never agree to play Frog on Filtration. His team will own you, as they did here. I think it was more of an even match than the score indicates, but red used the top of the map to cap basically every time, coming in on the upper water routes and bringing the flag back the same way. Blue just couldn't quite get the flag out several times, leading to their demise.

Round 3: Pgrounds
    SUB:
    Red Captain: BlownCougar
    Blue Captain: Sasquatch
    Red = 10
    Blue = 0

As I was too busy watching my Blackhawks give game 7 away, Dank took over the duties for round 3. Question: what happened? Teams look basically even. I guess it must have been the french guy! He looked to lead red by his score, and blue just couldn't (I guess) hold upper middle. I'm sure blue blames Tampee, so I'll blame him too. Edit: Spawn points are messed up on this map. Noted.

Good rounds everyone! Come back next week for more action!
    1401881134 343 FT0 Round 1

1401881134 343 FT0 Round 2

1401881134 343 FT0 Round 3

• Well It may have clanged the outcome if red didn't spawn on our side. Please take this version of the map out of our scrim for play consideration. At least untill the spawn points are fixed.

• Redscull was capt for Rd 2. GG's all as usual!

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux