FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

April 5, 2014 8:00est

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

For Scrim settings, see prior posts.

***Feel free to donate if you can. Our monthly donations have been dwindling as of late. The donations allow us to run our server operations which provide a platform for these Sunday Night Scrims. Thank you.***

Just screen shots this week. Feel free to add a rant if you want!

Round 1: poland
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Yeti
    Blue Captain: Trancer
    Red = 0
    Blue = 7

Red was owned completely and thoroughly throughout the map for this round. There was only one flag standoff, and blue returned there's. Cougar was a headshot buffoon. Complete domination.

Round 2: kingdom
    SUB: Tampee/Ultra
    Red Captain: Sam Medic
    Blue Captain: Trancer
    Red = 2
    Blue = 3

Much better round than the first one. This round was very even. Dank prowled the rooftops, as always, and did his best to keep blue in their spawn. Blue's right team managed ok, but getting past Cougar and sometimes Pooty was a tough job. Xeno did his best for blue, I think capping at least once. A little bit of overtime was need to decide this one with blue pulling it out. Trancer gets his second straight win!

Round 3: Riyadh
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Reflux
    Blue Captain: Pockets
    Red = 3
    Blue = 1

We kept it in the family with this one with Reflux taking in Pockets. Reflux said "wingit", and we did, trying to take the middle hill as much as we can. Was there ever a question as to whether or not Reflux would win? He could have just turned Pockets' computer off at any time. Probably made him lag too.

Good rounds everyone! Come back next week for more action!
    1396956849 343 FT0 Round 1

1396956849 343 FT0 Round 2

1396956849 343 FT0 Round 3

• I love having Dgrunt in my team... he's the reason we always win. He's the lucky charm.

• I'm gonna have him stuffed and hang him from my rear view mirror.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux