FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

March 8, 2014 8:00est

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

For Scrim setting, see prior posts.

***Feel free to donate if you can. Our monthly donations have been dwindling as of late. The donations allow us to run our server operations which provide a platform for these Sunday Night Scrims. Thank you.***

Round 1: Asylum
    Facilitator: DankRider
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Ghozt
    Blue Captain: Phoenix
    Red = 5
    Blue = 2

Round 2: Proving Grounds
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Keeper
    Blue Captain: Frog
    Red = 0
    Blue = 1

It just didn't seem as though red had a chance on this map for some reason. Blue kept pounding away upper middle and didn't let go throughout, which cause blue to focus more on them than getting to their flag. The only time red almost got the flag back was when Reflux brought it midway back and dropped it me, and because I had the bright idea that I could use noob goggles and throw smoke as a way to keep the upper middle clear, I was basically blinded turning back. /me stupid. Trancer did any excellent job sniping from the roof and thirsty and pooty just did their things.

Round 3: sarlat_alpha
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Reflux
    Blue Captain: Tampee
    Red = 5
    Blue = 3

Quick caps by red started this map off. Ultra did a tremendous job covering the car area in front of red's flag and red's right/middle teams did well grabbing the flag and returning their own. Lots of death and flag standoffs occurred in the middle of this round, with red mostly returning blue's flag first only to find that they had returned theirs, those bastards. A nearly insurmountable lead for red late turned into a 2 cap squeaker thanks to a big push to the car and middle areas by blue but it wasn't enough.

Good rounds everyone! Come back next week for more action!

1394539090 343 FT0 Round 2

1394539090 343 FT0 Round 3

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux