FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

February 9, 2014 8:00est

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)

FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    Server Password changed.
    FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB.
    (NOTE: SUBs can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team don't view it as a punishment.)
    All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    After being notified, any player wishing to play in the next round may move themselves to the staging-LOCKED channel. If you can't move yourself, the facilitator will move you after asking if you want to play.
    Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have first dibs.
    Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    All players must have a *proper* connection
    The facilitator holds the right to create teams if captains cannot be produced in a timely fashion.

After a week off for the Super Bowl, were are back in action!

Round 1: tombs_orig
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Reflux
    Blue Captain: Pmac
    Red = 1
    Blue = 0

This was a long, hard-fought battle between the teams, but red seemed to have the advantage throughout everywhere on the map. Blue may have only touched red's flag once or twice while red was constantly near blue's. The duo of Dank and Frog kept roaming the middle area, not allowing blue to get to their stairs more than twice while their pillar team did an outstanding job holding blue in that area. Red capped late in the round and blue could do nothing about it.

Round 2: piketurn
    Facilitator: Reflux (thanks! Son was asking for me. Couldn't pass that up!)
    SUB:
    Red Captain: H8Tank
    Blue Captain: Frog
    Red = 1
    Blue = 24

Red just couldn't seem to ............ get out of their spawn? The pinnacle was Dank game chatting "Uncle!" I've always been told, no mercy in scrims, and believe me, I've been on the receiving end plenty of times *cough* Druglord - Airstrip *cough* when the other team showed no mercy.

Round 3:provinggrounds
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Sasquatch
    Blue Captain: Dankrider
    Red = 2
    Blue = 1

For some reason, red just couldn't keep the middle high area. Blue just kept coming. Pockets was just kinda pick us off if we did take it and blue had excellent aim coming out of spawn. Blue capped first early with Pandora bringing it home. It took a team effort, but red tied it up minutes later with a reflux cap. Teams traded blows for the rest of the way until with under a minute left, Pandora again took red's flag using her panda kung fu moves and ran it home. Good round.

Good rounds everyone! Come back next week for more action!
    1392121389 343 FT0 Round 1

1392121389 343 FT0 Round 3

• Apologize for the computer issues I've been suffering under that screwed things up before Round 2. Sorry I missed the fun! :-(

• The missing round was turnpike. We dont really need to talk about the outcome do we ??? ;) hint... sasquatch was picked for blue Yeti was picked for red. Yeti didnt win.

• IN NEED OF CORRECTIONS - DankRider Winning!
    Round 3:provinggrounds Facilitator: fu daddy SUB: Red Captain: Sasquatch Blue Captain: Dankrider Red = 1 Blue = 2 For some reason, red just couldn't keep the middle high area. Blue just kept coming. Pockets was just kinda pick us off if we did take it and blue had excellent aim coming out of spawn. Blue capped first early with Pandora bringing it home. It took a team effort, but red tied it up minutes later with a reflux cap. Teams traded blows for the rest of the way until with under a minute left, Pandora again took red's flag using her panda kung fu moves and ran it home. Good round.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux