FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

January 12, 2014 8:00est (FINAL SCRIM OF 2013!)

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)

FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    Server Password changed.
    FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB.
    (NOTE: SUBs can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team don't view it as a punishment.)
    All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    After being notified, any player wishing to play in the next round may move themselves to the staging-LOCKED channel. If you can't move yourself, the facilitator will move you after asking if you want to play.
    Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have first dibs.
    Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    All players must have a *proper* connection
    The facilitator holds the right to create teams if captains cannot be produced in a timely fashion.

Round 1: ut4_subterra
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Acetone
    Blue Captain: String
    Red = 3
    Blue = 2

Another awesome round in what has been a great several weeks of scrims. Blue was dominating throughout, beating red back at the stairs and not allowing easy entry through the operating room. Zane even got to red's window several times. Red's left team was at a stalemate. It all changed with under two minutes to got with blue up by two. Pandora got through the operating room and stole their flag. I took the chance that blue would go after her and not worry about their flag area and I was correct (for once). As soon as she capped, I took it again and didn't see one blue guy the whole way. Great backup by red. Red capped with about 10 seconds left to tie it. 7 minutes of overtime showed some good shooting by both teams, but red prevailed. Good round.

Round 2: ut4_kingpin
    Facilitator: Dankrider
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Frog
    Blue Captain: fu daddy
    Red = 0
    Blue = 2

10 on 10 with a small map usually means just a bloodbath. However, this one turned into a good strategy round. Blue focused on the flanks, trying to not allow red to take the broken building or high on the left. It also helped that blue's flag is a bit more tough to get out. Several times red took this building and pushed middle only to be shot dead by respawners. Blue took advantage of when they killed off red, taking their flag and capping both times. Another good round.

Round 3: Eagle
    Facilitator: Dankrider
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Pandora
    Blue Captain: Reflux
    Red = 0
    Blue = 7

Good rounds everyone! Come back next week for more action!
    1389702481 343 FT0 Round 1

1389702481 343 FT0 Round 2

• I had great fun playing in the URT scrim. I believe the last game was eagle and it was an embarrassment for half of us. just as well you don't have a screen shot for that one ;) Congrats to the Blue team on that one.

I have no screen shots but we were able to launch a 5 v 5 scrim with battlefield 4 after the urt games. We played some obliteration which is like similar to urt bomb mode except either team can pick up the bomb and plant it at the opponents designated objectives.

It took us a while to set it up . Hopefully the next match will have a smoother setup.

• Updated the battle rant to include the screenie for round 3

Subterra - One of the best comebacks if not the best of all time during a FSK405|N-Friends scrim. with one minute left Red was already starting to say "Well GG within our TS channel". As the flag was captured re-grabbed and captured for the win. - I will say, this was a team effort as we paused the game twice to amend our strats, it worked.

Eagle - As the facilitator I thought the teams were unbalanced and encouraged swaps but the captains denied. This round was over before it began

• I have to say, must be a bug in 4.2. Frequently, when the other team or your team grab a flag there is no alarm sound made. I think kEEpEr and myself had just spawned, and through most of the match I was going through the hole in the wall to cover right, but with only seconds left, I headed for our flag area only to be shocked that it was gone! Within about 5 seconds more, the red team capped for the win! At least 3 or 4 of us were clueless that our flag was even gone. I would have headed for the hole at spawn to try to cut off the red FC.
    Anyway, it was a great round!

• Agree with the consensus, last week's Subterra round 1 comeback was one of the best and most dramatic in recent memory! Thanks for the taunts, Keeper and String; but thanks even more for the last minute collapse! **CHOKE** :-)

Thanks FSK and facilitators for leading the fun - much appreciated!

Can't make it this week - enjoy!

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux